Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2020, 02:54 AM

8,272 posts, read 11,004,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp102 View Post
Right like democrats tell the truth lmao joe has dementia can’t walk and talk he tried fractured his foot lmao
Many responses remind me of junior high/middle school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2020, 05:13 AM

59,189 posts, read 27,371,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
In terms of logic, you’re missing one crucial fact.

DJT is a pathological liar with a narcissistic ego incapable of accepting defeat.
In terms of logic, you’re missing several crucial facts.

Dems are pathological liars with a narcissistic ego incapable of accepting defeat.

It was NOT repubs who ran into the streets after the previous election. So WHO didn't accept defeat?

How many dem politicians said Trump was NOT their president?

I could posts MORE lies told by dem politicians then those Trump supposedly lied about which have been debunked.

Are you old enough to remember the W Bush and gore election? How many times did they recount the votes?

Why did gore wait until DEC 12 to finally admit defeat?

Was gore "a narcissistic ego incapable of accepting defeat."

And WE are the UN-edcated!

For as long as I have followed politics I have noted when dems do something out of the ordinary, change rules actions etc., their faithful NEVER complain. Then when a repub does the SAME thing, you would think the end of the world was coming because of what they did.

This is just another case of the same thing. Gore did NOT concede and fought for recounts over and over, but NOW.........!

Old 12-06-2020, 06:41 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,241,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

For as long as I have followed politics I have noted when dems do something out of the ordinary, change rules actions etc., their faithful NEVER complain. Then when a repub does the SAME thing, you would think the end of the world was coming because of what they did.
It's good to know you won't complain if Biden decides to use Trump's actions in office as precedent in accomplishing his agenda. That leaves the field wide open for Joe to score repeated big wins for America.

Old 12-06-2020, 08:01 AM

12,972 posts, read 9,672,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump won many states in 2016 by a very slim margin. So it's not inconceivable that he would lose some of these states in this election. People took a chance on him but didn't like what he has done the last 4 years, so they voted for Biden or didn't vote at all. There was no cheating. The fact is, Trump only won in 2016 because the blue wall voted for him. And in this election they went back to blue. This is why he lost. And I think he lost Arizona because of his treatment of McCain.
I agree, because the people of Arizona kept sending back to Washington, and Trump was very disrespectful to him even after his death.

Old 12-06-2020, 08:02 AM

89,070 posts, read 44,895,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Why haven't the professional observers and veteran election officials found any indication of large-scale fraud? Because there is none. You're just engaged in a snipe hunt. There's little point in answering questions that the pros have already discounted and/or thrown out of court.
Actually, they have. If you had been paying attention to the hearings in the various states, you'd know...

Illegal votes found in Georgia (with documentation presented to the State Legislature):

2,560 felons
66,247 underage voters
2,423 votes from people not registered
1,043 individuals registered illegally at post office boxes
4,926 individuals who voted in Georgia after registering in another state
395 individuals who voted in two states
30,000 to 40,000 absentee ballots lacking proper signature matching and verification
Etc...

Illegal votes found in Nevada (with documentation presented to the state legislature):

1,506 votes from dead people
42,284 voters who voted twice
Etc...
Etc...

Same happened in other states, including swing states. The evidence is being presented to the state legislatures because they have the power to select the electors for the EC.

A comment about the mail-in voting and no state-issued photo ID required to vote fiasco... That's how people go to the polls on election day only to be told they already voted. Someone else merely claimed to be them by their "say so," or mailed in a ballot in their name, and stole their vote.

Oh, sure, when that happens you can cast a "provisional" ballot and that might be counted once it's verified, but what happens to the original vote cast in that name by an imposter? Do they track that vote down and void it? No. So... one voter casts two votes. That's just one way how elections are easily stolen.

Old 12-06-2020, 08:11 AM

20,155 posts, read 9,049,040 times
Trump has had plenty of time to come up with some solid evidence of election fraud. I haven't seen any evidence of widespread election fraud. I agree with Bill Barr. It's over Trump, and get rid of that idiot Guliani. Like Biden, the older Guliani gets, the less sense he makes. Biden won't be around long. Time to move on from this.

Old 12-06-2020, 08:22 AM

89,070 posts, read 44,895,573 times
Exactly how the one voter = 2 votes election fraud works:

Quote:
"As 2020 continues to amaze, I went to vote this morning and was told that I already voted. After much back and forth with the head of the precinct and city registrar, I was told that I checked into city hall last Monday at around 1:30 p.m. and voted."

He was directed to go with the chief officer of election to call the city registrar.

"I'd already been given a provisional ballot by the head but wanted more answers before doing it," he said. "She couldn't answer who the 'fake me' voted for or discount the vote now and count new one. She mentioned exact day and time and it lined up with me at work in Harrisonburg."
He has a work time card to prove it, and will provide it to the election officials so that his provisional ballot will count.

https://www.newsleader.com/story/new...20/6144019002/

Now tell me... How does the fake vote cast in his name get tracked down and voided if they don't know who it was who impersonated him nor for whom the imposter voted because elections are tracked only by whether one voted, NOT for whom they voted?

Old 12-06-2020, 09:00 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,400,488 times
Why are all the people coming forward detailing fraud in favor of Joe Biden? -- Because Biden won. Why would folks on team Biden bother to look for fraud?

Why did they cover up the windows while counting votes? -- Because a bunch of whacko Trump fans were beating on the windows and generally acting the fool.

Why were GOP poll challengers kicked out repeatedly? -- It wasn't only GOP folks.

Why were ALL the GOPers who volunteered poll challengers? None asked to be poll workers? -- Cite? Who says there were no GOP poll workers and what states are you talking about?

Why are there statistical anomalies in swing states? -- There aren't. MI is a swing state. There are no demonstrable statistical anomalies here.

Why don't Democrats care about investigating fraud? And in fact, going out of their way to shut down questions? -- I don't see anyone opposing the investigation of fraud. It's not Dem's fault that Trump's legal team can't make a substantive case.

Why isn't Joe Biden commenting on the fraud/election in any way? -- In a speech on the eve of the Thanksgiving holiday, Biden said in his hometown Delaware that Americans "have full and fair and free elections, and then we honor the results."

"The people of this nation and the laws of the land won't stand for anything else," he said.

Why are all the people insisting there was no fraud insisting that before any investigation was done and STILL saying it? -- Probably because there is no evidence to support the allegation.

Why are all the same people who said there WAS Russian collusion sure there was NO fraud? And were sure from the very start? -- Russian collusion centered around propaganda and misinformation, not "fraud".

Old 12-06-2020, 09:18 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,170,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
In terms of logic, you’re missing one crucial fact.

DJT is a pathological liar with a narcissistic ego incapable of accepting defeat.
Easy to tell all the CNN viewers out there..........

Old 12-06-2020, 10:32 AM

29,219 posts, read 22,393,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
So far, no reasonable answers...as expected.
Ask reasonable questions and get reasonable answers.

You put far too much of yourself into your questions to make them objective, Griz.
Logic depends on objective observation to work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies