Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 08:19 AM

5,824 posts, read 4,814,770 times

Advertisements

"Recapture fee" charged at business?

Here's an idea.

How about we just recapture the illegals, and deport them.

Old 11-13-2020, 08:47 AM

63,528 posts, read 29,602,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
Just makes people who lost this election feel better. Set sights on minorities rather than blaming their "dear leader".
This topic isn't about plain ole minorities it's about illegal aliens!

Old 11-13-2020, 08:56 AM

5,385 posts, read 3,290,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post

How about we just recapture the illegals, and deport them.
Exactly. That's an ICE job, not business, not local law enforcement, not anyone but ICE.

Our tax dollars already go to ICE - figure it out.

Old 11-13-2020, 08:57 AM

4,378 posts, read 1,608,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
This topic isn't about plain ole minorities it's about illegal aliens!
Twice I've been pulled up with this. I shall say the same again. Are illegal aliens a majority? If they're not, they are by definition a minority.

Some of you need a dictionary.

Old 11-13-2020, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
It would help with the billions of dollars that illegal aliens cost American taxpayers.

They counterfeit those documents which is fraud. https://cis.org/Report/Illegal-Not-Undocumented

It is coming to that anyway. Fauci was talking about people may need to carry a paper to show they had the virus or a vaccine. That concert venue is requiring a paper to prove the same or no admittance. It's coming.

https://cis.org/Report/Illegal-Not-Undocumented Illegal aliens commit fraud. Once in the country, there is no way for them to really exist here without continuing to break our laws.

Software? Well, then like with Dominion, I suppose it could just be programmed to give a pass to illegal aliens anyway.

Things to come if we don't get off our butts and start taking back normal. I have been aware of this for some time, and Bill Gates is involved up to his neck with this plandemic too. https://ise.media/video/plandemic-ii...nation-23.html add Plan 201: https://www.centerforhealthsecurity..../scenario.html then charge Bill Gates with crimes against humanity!

Biden is promising citizenship, or a pathway to citizenship is just pandering for votes and nothing else.

As you know, votes. With a pathway to citizenship, votes. It is all about votes for the Democratic Party and nothing else.

Simply saying that he will give amnesty and a pathway to citizenship (which he can't do with Congress) moves more and more illegal aliens into the country. Here, we have tons of them in a smaller town, and it was so noticeable when Obama would talk amnesty that more came in. This house would have at least 3 vans doing runs bringing people in.

I say just identify them and any not here for at least 10 years gets the boot back to where they came from, and those with 10+ years would need a spotless criminal record. Why mess around, just get it done, like pulling off a bandage off Biden's hairy legs, the ones black kids like to feel up when Biden was young and working at the pool.
I disagree with your last paragraph. Far too many have been here for at least 10 years and are holding jobs that Americans need. Spotless criminal record? How about felony ID and/or tax evasion? Any form of amnesty will just encourage more to come here.

Old 11-13-2020, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
Twice I've been pulled up with this. I shall say the same again. Are illegal aliens a majority? If they're not, they are by definition a minority.

Some of you need a dictionary.
They are only a minority in numbers stop confusing it with racial minorities who are here legally. They should be catagorized as illegal aliens, period.

Old 11-13-2020, 09:10 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,778,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I explained in my post:

1) It may encourage foreigners to immigrate to this country in compliance with our immigration laws. They would know that if they sneak in illegally, they would pay more for purchases.

2) The 15% fee could go to offset a portion of the extra cost the illegal aliens are foisting on the honest American taxpayers for their support.
Based on what I saw at Walgreens a couple days ago, a little immigrant lady, that had no SS number and admitted to pharmacist she was 'illegal'...they are already getting free health care!

Old 11-13-2020, 09:11 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,208,126 times
Why don't we put armbands on them. I'm sure the OP could design something. What's the next step after they are all identified?

Old 11-13-2020, 09:16 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,309,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Why don't we put armbands on them. I'm sure the OP could design something. What's the next step after they are all identified?
Armbands are so 20th century. We have better technology now.

Old 11-13-2020, 09:17 AM

4,378 posts, read 1,608,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
They are only a minority in numbers stop confusing it with racial minorities who are here legally. They should be catagorized as illegal aliens, period.
I'm not the one confusing it. You brought it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies