Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 03:12 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,511,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
... anonymously giving interviews ....

to his credit alex hobkins gave his name but his testimony is hearsay and, by his own admittance, could be wrong. he never claimed to have seen voter/mail fraud or claimed anyone directly told him of it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2020, 03:15 PM

1,969 posts, read 548,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
When I sealed my vote to mail-in, it did not allude to in any way who I was voting for.

Unless all of these employees were opening the mail to separate Trump from Biden which would be a Federal offense, how would they know which is which?
the article was talking about regular mail, not ballots. i believe it was to show that the usps is complicit in anti-trump shenanigans

Old 11-12-2020, 03:15 PM

16,035 posts, read 6,407,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
How would this impact the Nov 3rd election?

What exactly are they whistle blowing on? Junk mail? Seriously?
If you call all those political flyers you got before the election junk mail then, yes. They really should have been delivered on time but someone screwed up. In 2012 there were 2.8 billion pieces of political mail sent.* I can't even imagine how many there were this year. Mistakes will be made but I'm sure it was a small fraction and as evidence by the complaint, not directed at a particular candidate.

*https://www.usps.com/political-mail/...al-mailing.pdf

Old 11-12-2020, 03:16 PM

12,448 posts, read 8,246,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
How would this impact the Nov 3rd election?

What exactly are they whistle blowing on? Junk mail? Seriously?
It wouldn't in my opinion but to short circuit any implication of the postal service or individual showing favoritism to any side political advertising while paying advertising rates are treated like super first class mail.

If there is time for nothing else, like this year with 50% staffing due to quarantines the ads are prepared first and taken to the street without magazines and other first class mail which is prepared by hand.

On the other end any political ad which can not be delivered as addressed has an endorsement from the carrier why not. Which is then checked by a supervisor before disposal.

I remember back in the day when I carried in Maxine Waters district one day my customer's with her phone in hand so I could hear started reading off each political ad that I had delivered that day. Senior carriers would tell the story of a station manager who refused to let her in as she was trying to determine if her ads were deferred as Fingerhut catalogs and market ads were.

Old 11-12-2020, 05:18 PM

15,361 posts, read 12,693,148 times
Why don’t these fools every have video evidence? Everyone takes photos and videos of everything but these people always have nothing besides a hot take.

Old 11-12-2020, 05:36 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,933,943 times
People still take Project Veritas seriously?

USPS ‘Whistleblower’ Told Agents Project Veritas Penned His Ballot-Tampering Claim

Old 11-12-2020, 05:42 PM

2,882 posts, read 4,564,589 times
how do they know what's in the sealed envelope? easy
Attached Thumbnails
Uh-oh. Here comes another USPS whistleblower-carnac.jpg  

Old 11-12-2020, 05:49 PM

3,095 posts, read 1,314,203 times
It’s obvious at this stage this was a well planned steal that these idiots really thought people weren’t going to squeak. They’d have been better off just letting Trump get another four years

Old 11-12-2020, 05:51 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,061,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
Stopped reading after "Project Veritas"

After Project Veritas wrote the last guy's affidavit, which he refused to sign, I learned all I needed to learn about their type of "journalism".
Yeah.

Once something solid comes up that's not project veritas....maybe.

Old 11-12-2020, 06:00 PM

16,035 posts, read 6,407,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
Yeah.

Once something solid comes up that's not project veritas....maybe.
Ugghh. Your username just reminded me I'll soon have to change my awesome tag line of: Make The Tribulation Great Again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies