Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 02:00 PM

37,626 posts, read 19,537,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradnsota View Post
That was 2016 and she has said ever since that the election was stolen from her. Democrats launched a 3 year investigation into this with no evidence and nada at the end.

Now this is 2020 and Hillary said flat out to Harris/Biden - DO NOT CONCEDE NO MATTER WHAT!
Why would Joe concede? He won.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2020, 02:05 PM

1,253 posts, read 508,636 times
Well then. Pennsylvania Court has just decided to Toss Out Some Mail in Ballots with ID Fixes. So now there is evidence, proof and a court in agreement that there was indeed some issues with ballots. I'm actually shocked, so I will be the first to admit I was wrong. There actually was something there. How many Democrats will admit they were wrong?

Old 11-12-2020, 02:05 PM

9,857 posts, read 7,601,633 times
Quote:
If Harris/Biden were in Trump's position, they and all of the left would be doing anything they could to dispute the results and find a way to pull victory from defeat. The hate for Trump is so strong that normal election protocol would not be followed.

Can we all just admit there is not a chance in liberal land that either side was going to go down without a fight to the bitter end, no matter how far fetched? Can we just admit the left is being completely disingenuous when they say Trump should just immediately concede, when they all know damn well Harris/Biden would not immediately concede given Trump is the one they want out?

I mean why even hide it. Just admit it. All is fair in hate and politics.

No. Biden would’ve called Trump and congratulated him, and wished him well for the next 4 years. Same as Hillary did in 2016, same as every other loser has done for the last 200 years.

Old 11-12-2020, 02:06 PM

1,253 posts, read 508,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Why would Joe concede? He won.
She stated this before the election. The left planned on not conceding if they had lost.

What's interesting now, to my complete surprise, is Trump just got his first win in the courts to throw out ballots.

Old 11-12-2020, 02:07 PM

1,442 posts, read 1,350,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
No, they wouldn't.

Candidates have lost in every election since the US was formed, and NO ONE HAS DONE THIS.

So it's completely illogical to think that if Biden were looking at the decisive defeat numbers Trump is facing, he'd do this very odd thing.

But yes, can we please put this to rest, once and for all, and agree that no other candidate has ever done, or likely ever will do again, what Trump is doing right now.
Actually, it has happened before. https://time.com/5903361/contested-e...tory/?amp=true

Old 11-12-2020, 02:08 PM

2,362 posts, read 1,764,857 times
Quote:
If Harris/Biden were in Trump's position, they and all of the left would be doing anything they could to dispute the results and find a way to pull victory from defeat. The hate for Trump is so strong that normal election protocol would not be followed.

Can we all just admit there is not a chance in liberal land that either side was going to go down without a fight to the bitter end, no matter how far fetched? Can we just admit the left is being completely disingenuous when they say Trump should just immediately concede, when they all know damn well Harris/Biden would not immediately concede given Trump is the one they want out?

I mean why even hide it. Just admit it. All is fair in hate and politics.
Trump led up to 2016 whining about it all being rigged and saying he would accept the results if he won, preparing for a fight that never came because even HE was shocked so many simpletons voted for him. He did the same thing leading up to this election. So, shame on Democrats for being at ALL surprised. He's been telegraphing this hissy fit for a long, long time. And shame on Republicans acting like this is some righteous crusade when not ONE judge has supported any of the cases Trump or his surrogates have put before them.

Old 11-12-2020, 02:12 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,647,588 times
Quote:
Did Hilary Clinton stage a press conference where she claimed victory, and then went on to clog the courts with baseless petitions?

Did the democrat party block funding that would facilitate the transition of power from Obama's Administration to a Trump Administration?

No, she didn't. And no, they didn't.

You're the one with amnesia.

Quote:
well, i guess the idea of putting this to bed once and for all failed, OP

ya already got 4 pages of debate
Quote:
When it becomes mathematically impossible for one candidate to win, judging by the number of votes still left to count, a winner is known.

The state may not certify it, but if Candidate A has 5000 votes and Candidate B has 4000 votes, and there are 100 votes left to count, we know who the winner is.

That's what's happening here. There aren't enough votes uncounted to overturn the candidate who is in the lead.
You can explain til you're blue in the face. They are either idiots or they know how it's always done and they don't care.

Old 11-12-2020, 02:15 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,647,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00lucky00 View Post
i havnt seen his face in a week. he seems pretty calm and is just letting the process play out.
No, Loser Trump is not calm. Tweeting in all caps and retweeting stupid conspiracy theories.

Old 11-12-2020, 02:25 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,310,218 times
Quote:
Well then. Pennsylvania Court has just decided to Toss Out Some Mail in Ballots with ID Fixes. So now there is evidence, proof and a court in agreement that there was indeed some issues with ballots. I'm actually shocked, so I will be the first to admit I was wrong. There actually was something there. How many Democrats will admit they were wrong?
And that issue is not fraud. Those ballots have not been cured thus they have not been counted. It all stems back to the PA supreme court decision in Sept and the governor applying that same 3 day addition to the curing process. This decision does not change the vote totals.

Old 11-12-2020, 03:03 PM

5,831 posts, read 4,818,752 times
Quote:
I haven't seen any proven - any at all - have you?

The postal worker recanted.

Has anyone else who alleged fraud had his day in court? I don't believe so.

Anything that HAS had its day in court has lost, pretty much. So there's that.
The election was barely a week ago. Investigations take time.

Plus it's not like the shady pollsters/election marshals are being forthright with the requests that the invstigators have made. They're doing their best to stonewall and cover their tracks.

Who knows what the investigation will produce, if anything.

But the American people deserve an election free from fraud and cheating.

There is no rush.

I'd rather go slow to ensure the proper winner is sworn in on Jan 20th.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies