Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2020, 06:39 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,693,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
We've been telling you guys on this board for ten years that if you want to remain relevant, you need diversity, and we have been laughed at. Even Trump's main toady and bootlick tried to warn you.

"We are not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

Lindsey Graham, August 29, 2012, on the future of the GOP.

Next time maybe you'll listen when we tell you something,
So where are all the decent paying jobs coming from to give to angry white guys and everybody else who needs jobs? Manufacturing plants wanting to move out of China will be going where ever the labor is cheaper. If America wants to continue to be greater than China, it's going to have to do a lot more manufacturing at home. I don't see how Republicans or Democrats are going to make that happen.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2020, 06:44 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,131,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Nice try but no. I don't object to legal immigration in reasonable and diversified numbers. Did you miss the part where I said "illegal immigration"? How is objecting to that a white nationalist stance? Get real, will you? You're showing the kind of dishonesty with your twists and spins just like the typical liberals that I spoken about in other posts.
White nationalists believe in genocide via immigration. While I know you mean illegal, it’s often a belief they have . Something of a great replacement.

You called it a genocide which is why I equated it to white nationalism.

Old 11-12-2020, 06:46 PM

63,069 posts, read 29,269,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
White nationalists believe in genocide via immigration. While I know you mean illegal, it’s often a belief they have . Something of a great replacement.

You called it a genocide which is why I equated it to white nationalism.
It's still genocide when millions of illegals have crashed our border and giving birth on our soil. Why can't you see that? It's neither natural nor lawful. Hasn't a damned thing to do with race or skin color. It certainly is genocide of our culture and our laws though. Out breeding our own citizens regardless of what race that citizen is......is committing genocide against them also. Again, it's neither natural nor lawful when it's illegal aliens doing it. It's genocide by invasion.

Old 11-12-2020, 06:47 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,131,378 times
Quote:
It's still genocide when millions of illegals have crashed our border and giving birth on our soil. Why can't you see that? It's neither natural nor lawful. Hasn't a damned thing to do with race or skin color. It's genocide of our culture though.
What is our culture?

Can you equate American culture to just one culture?

Old 11-12-2020, 06:48 PM

37,282 posts, read 19,279,566 times
Quote:
How are we lacking diversity in this country? We already have every race, ethnic group and nationality living in this country. What are we missing? The GOP does consist of minorities so WTH are you talking about?
We have plenty of diversity in the country. If you read the post I replied to, is was about the total lack of diversity in the GOP, which is a good old angry white boys club, emphasis on the "old". As the boomers die off, you have nothing on tap to replace them. The youth of America are probably 75% strongly progressive, and don't have time for racism, sexism, xenophobia, misogyny, or prejudice against anyone because of the sexual orientation they were born with. If you don't believe me, take a look at the statistics of the voters in this election and see how the 18-39 age group voted.

Until such time as the republicans can make peace with the differences in people and learn to celebrate those differences rather than condemn them, they may not ever win another election, and that will be a huge step forward for America.

Old 11-12-2020, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
What is our culture?

Can you equate American culture to just one culture?
Yes, we have one identifying culture with just minority ones living among us. Part of that identifying culture is the English language.

Old 11-12-2020, 06:56 PM

13,714 posts, read 9,041,151 times
Quote:
It's still genocide when millions of illegals have crashed our border and giving birth on our soil. Why can't you see that? It's neither natural nor lawful. Hasn't a damned thing to do with race or skin color. It certainly is genocide of our culture and our laws though. Out breeding our own citizens regardless of what race that citizen is......is committing genocide against them also. Again, it's neither natural nor lawful when it's illegal aliens doing it. It's genocide by invasion.

Yeah. Sure. I think the Native Americans agree, or is it disagree? with you.

Old 11-12-2020, 06:59 PM

37,282 posts, read 19,279,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So where are all the decent paying jobs coming from to give to angry white guys and everybody else who needs jobs? Manufacturing plants wanting to move out of China will be going where ever the labor is cheaper. If America wants to continue to be greater than China, it's going to have to do a lot more manufacturing at home. I don't see how Republicans or Democrats are going to make that happen.
They sure as hell aren't coming from the CEOs that Trump greased heavily in 2017. They banked the stimulus offshore and had massive layoffs. The airlines and aircraft industries were particularly bad about this.

You can do all the domestic manufacturing you care to, as soon as you teach people to Buy American instead of getting everything from the Big box stores, and let them know that American labor needs a minimum $20/hour wage to manufacture the goods instead of two dollars a day in Asia.

The last time I was in Mexico, it was full of new VW Beetles made in South America. They can't be sold on this side of the border because they do not have catalytic converters. The price for a new VW at that time was $3600, when the average price of an American-made compact was $15,000. The minimum wage in Brazil, where they were manufactured, is currently just over $250 per month. The minimum wage in China is in the same ballpark. Some of the outlying areas are even cheaper. You do the math.

https://news.bloombergtax.com/payrol...y-4-1-for-2020

https://www.china-briefing.com/news/...%20per%20month.

Old 11-12-2020, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
We have plenty of diversity in the country. If you read the post I replied to, is was about the total lack of diversity in the GOP, which is a good old angry white boys club, emphasis on the "old". As the boomers die off, you have nothing on tap to replace them. The youth of America are probably 75% strongly progressive, and don't have time for racism, sexism, xenophobia, misogyny, or prejudice against anyone because of the sexual orientation they were born with. If you don't believe me, take a look at the statistics of the voters in this election and see how the 18-39 age group voted.

Until such time as the republicans can make peace with the differences in people and learn to celebrate those differences rather than condemn them, they may not ever win another election, and that will be a huge step forward for America.
There is diversity in the GOP. WTH are you talking about? Good old angry white boys club? My how racist and inaccurate of YOU!

I am well aware how far down the moral ladder our youth and many adults have fallen. Are we supposed to embrace their craziness to pander for their votes? Progressive is just a code word for degenerate and communism.

Make peace? WTH does that even mean? How do you make peace with crazy people? What's to celebrate about crazy and immoral? I have nothing against gays that's a separate issue with me.

When are the left going to celebrate the differences of conservatives aka the GOP instead of all the name calling? I won't hold my breath on that one. For example your nasty remark above which forced me to expose your hypocricies. Buh, bye!

Old 11-12-2020, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Yeah. Sure. I think the Native Americans agree, or is it disagree? with you.
Oh, this lame old argument again? There were no native Americans. No one was native to this country all of our ancestors migrated here from somewhere else and did so when there were no immigration laws. Today we and every other country in the world has internationally recognized borders, governments and immigration laws. Don't like it, tough! Get your head out of a long ago past. The Amerindians here on U.S. soil today are all full fledged U.S. citizens today and have been for some time now. Geezus, what a lame defense of illegal immigration into our country today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies