Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2020, 09:58 PM

10,180 posts, read 10,336,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
We literally had the reverse situation.

Hilary conceded.
We literally did not.

Why did Hillary tell Biden not to concede under any circumstances (look it up)?

Good for the goose, not the gander?

Last edited by Informed Info; 11-11-2020 at 10:16 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2020, 11:00 PM

22,638 posts, read 12,262,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
Good god man! They’ve talked to 11,000 people?!? Wow.

Why are you lying about signed affidavits?
"Good god[sic] man!" Where did I lie? Where did I say there were that many "signed affidavits"? I never did say that. I'm not the one lying here.

Why do you find it so hard to believe that they've talked to 11,000 people? They're out there doing their jobs. There aren't just one or two people doing this work

You expect this to be like a TV show where everything gets resolved in a hour. Relax. This will take some time.

Old 11-11-2020, 11:28 PM

22,638 posts, read 12,262,433 times
Well, well, well! What do you know? There are some signed affidavits after all. If I could find this info, so could anyone else. The problem is ... Too many of you are too quick to dismiss the source because it isn't one of your favorite MSM networks. Don't worry! This particular network has gone over to the dark side lately. Yet I'm sure you all will still dismiss it.

Put in a little effort and you will find the info. FWIW, I've saved the link

Old 11-12-2020, 07:23 AM

11,477 posts, read 11,696,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Where did I say there were that many "signed affidavits"? I never did say that. I'm not the one lying here.
I don’t know how hard it is to reread the thread, but you clearly stated it was true that there were 11,000 signed affidavits. In case you forgot, I’ve left the quotes below.

Just so we’re all clear here, there are not eleven thousand signed affidavits. There are about 500. A signed affidavit does not mean that the statement is at all useful in court as evidenced by the fact that the Trump legal team is currently sitting at 0-13 in court. Judges keep laughing them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
And in the reverse situation, it goes to Biden, I'm good as well.

We all have the right to have our grievances addressed in our legal system. Even Donald Trump. Let it play out.

There are at last count somewhere north of 11,000 (Eleven Thousand) signed affidavits, and allegations of fraud and discrepancies across the country, regarding this election process. An investigation is more than warranted.

CN
Quote:
Per the bolded --- this is true. However, to hear the anti-Trumps talk, there is no evidence of fraud whatsoever. Well...perhaps in their fevered imaginations there is no fraud.

They must think it's like a TV show where everything gets solved in one hour
Quote:
It’s not true. Find me a source that supports the 11,000 signed affidavits. I searched and could only come up with the number 11,000 as a claimed number of incidents by Ronna McDaniel. I don’t blame you for being confused. They are throwing lots of big numbers out there to try and sound impressive, but there is no meat behind them.

It’s not the Dems you need to worry about evaluating the evidence, it’s the courts. So far Trump’s attorneys have been laughed out the courtrooms 13 times.

Last edited by SkyDog77; 11-12-2020 at 08:13 AM..

Old 11-12-2020, 07:26 AM

5,390 posts, read 3,307,563 times
Quote:
There are some signed affidavits after all.
Are these like the postal worker's affidavit that was written by Project Veritas? The one that, when he read it said "well that was more detailed than what I said" and refused to sign it. Those types?

Are people willing to go to jail for Donald Trump? Should be interesting.

Old 11-12-2020, 07:33 AM

10,160 posts, read 6,602,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
That's why these lawyers are making stupid arguments which are rapidly being thrown out of court. How many now? Eleven? ... More?

The law firms are telling Trump they don't have a good case, and Trump is screaming at them and brow beating them to 'just do what they are being paid to do'. So they do it, and the judge throws it out, and the lawyers bill the bankrupt Trump campaign and hope he doesn't call them back again.

Trump is desperate, and he is throwing what he hopes are 'Hail Mary' passes ... over and over. Silly arguments. They all fall flat. The surrogates are covering for him, but it is getting harder. They say stuff like "give him time to adjust".

This narcissist in the white house is unable to acknowledge that the people have rejected him. Hell yeah he is taking it personally. He is shattered. He is now also in a massive panic, because his legal affairs and his financial affairs are about to become a lot more complicated.

I think perhaps ... he needs to be on suicide watch.
Oh hail no - I wouldn't waste the $$ to cover the manpower. After all, "it is what it is".

Old 11-12-2020, 07:54 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,777,326 times
Quote:
I don’t know how hard it is to reread the thread, but you clearly stated it was true that there were 11,000 signed affidavits. In case you forgot, I’ve left the quotes below.

Just so we’re all clear here, there are not eleven thousand signed affidavits. There are about 500. A signed affidavit does not mean that the statement is at all useful in court as evidenced by the fact that the Trump legal team is currently sitting at 0-13 in court. Judges keep laughing them out.
If you reread my post, and can comprehend what you read at the same time.......

I clearly said that there were "11,000 signed affidavits, and allegations"....... as in a total combination, not one or the other. Democrats have a history of issues with "parsing" their phraseology. I understand your attempt to do so here, makes you feel better.

You might want to give your rhetoric a little rest.

CN

Old 11-12-2020, 08:03 AM

11,477 posts, read 11,696,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
If you reread my post, and can comprehend what you read at the same time.......

I clearly said that there were "11,000 signed affidavits, and allegations"....... as in a total combination, not one or the other. Democrats have a history of issues with "parsing" their phraseology. I understand your attempt to do so here, makes you feel better.

You might want to give your rhetoric a little rest.

CN
Strictly from a grammar standpoint, that is not a very honest representation.

I could say that I have over 1 billion dollars, and cells in my body.

Old 11-12-2020, 08:07 AM

2,304 posts, read 2,989,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
If Trump doesn't play it all the way out to December 14th, or whenever all the legal paths have been followed, there will be no unity because many of us won't believe it was a fair election.
Because, if you say that when legal ballots are counted and Biden wins, you won't believe it was fair. So then your followers are having issues with truth?

Old 11-12-2020, 08:07 AM

20,696 posts, read 12,641,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
There is immense evidence. Leftist are not the ones who need to see it. It has gone to the right people and just because one doesn't believe it exists doesn't mean it doesn't.

Likely the FBI will get have to get involved once the election results is Official.
You need to inform Trump's lawyers so they don't keep getting laughed out of the courtroom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies