Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 02:51 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,441,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Yep. That's exactly what I just said in another thread.

The left had their witch hunt with the Russia Russia Russia hoax trying to delegitimize Trump.

The right will now engage in the same thing with regard to Biden.
Yep, and they are justified in doing so given how the left has behaved the last four years. I do wish it were not so. The country needs to heal from the last 12 years. I don't see it happening though. There are those on the left who are still calling Trump supporters names and threatening them. They are even calling the GOP extremists. LOL. This will not play well among republicans, independents, or Trump supporters, and maybe not moderate democrats either. If Biden is sworn in as President, I hope he lasts and has the fortitude to actually try to unite the country like he said in his speech the other night. I am not holding my breath.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2020, 02:56 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
My feelings are Trump would have won if he behaved more presidential. He had a lot of good policy decisions and kept a lot of his promises. I like how he strengthened our trade position and put the lid on the refugees and increased the standard deductible and reduced my taxes, and even how he gave Pfizer a contract to fast track the covid vaccine that was just announced, but his behavior was just not presidential. It was more like that of a teenager... like he got to a certain age and never matured. I get a lot of men respect this, but from a public relations standpoint a lot of women are turned off by it.. you have to look at the big picture.... since I look at issues I voted for him, but many people look at personality, which is why psychopaths are over-represented in positions of power... they are able to be quite personable and understand how to manipulate people. That's one trait Trump is not good at.

Old 11-10-2020, 02:56 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,396,474 times
Already laughing at Trump and his brainwashed minions, but I am enjoying them all packing up their toys and leaving normal social media for their parler echo chamber of nutbaggery. It's been a nice change of pace.

Trump is losing like the narcissist we all knew he was. This was all very predictable. He let us know for months that he planned to claim fraud. He'll go down in history, but not in the way he was hoping...

Old 11-10-2020, 02:59 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,300,017 times
This election was stolen in plain sight.

Democrats in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin kept the Green Party off the ballot (or had them kicked off).

Using the same percent of votes that the Green Party candidate received in previous elections, those votes leaving Joe Biden would have been enough for Trump to win those three states.

Or conversely, if the Republicans had tried and succeeded in getting the Libertarian Party removed in those three states, Trump would have won.

In 2016, Center Right candidates got more votes than Center Left candidates.

Old 11-10-2020, 03:15 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,283,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So, you think there was no fraud whatsoever? If so, then I have some oceanfront property in AZ to sell to you
Maybe, maybe not.

It's possible the fraud allegations are trying to hang onto voting irregularities that happen in every election and labelling it fraud. It has to be proved widespread multi-state, and I doubt that is even possible to set up and dupe everyone.

Old 11-10-2020, 03:51 PM

15,864 posts, read 6,320,150 times
Why are the Pro-Trump people assuming investigations into voter fraud will be in Trump's favor? He may end up with fewer votes.

Old 11-10-2020, 06:13 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
So you believe the right will have more decorum then the left? They won't cry cheat for 4 years like the left did with collusion for 4 years? I'm honestly not so sure about that. The right has something in common with the left - both are humans.
But is it fair something like 90% of the corporate media is for Democrats? Not to mention education and most corporations push Democrat narratives.

Old 11-10-2020, 06:22 PM

6,360 posts, read 4,181,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Why are the Pro-Trump people assuming investigations into voter fraud will be in Trump's favor? He may end up with fewer votes.

Regardless, if the system is not working properly than it should be changed and corrected so there would be less chance of voted fraud in the future!

Old 11-10-2020, 06:40 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STL74 View Post
Already laughing at Trump and his brainwashed minions, but I am enjoying them all packing up their toys and leaving normal social media for their parler echo chamber of nutbaggery. It's been a nice change of pace.

Trump is losing like the narcissist we all knew he was. This was all very predictable. He let us know for months that he planned to claim fraud. He'll go down in history, but not in the way he was hoping...

Old 11-10-2020, 06:47 PM

17,792 posts, read 13,687,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So, you think there was no fraud whatsoever? If so, then I have some oceanfront property in AZ to sell to you
Your Ocean front property in Arizona doesn't exit. Therefore it has a lot in common with "voter fraud".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies