Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 08:37 AM

23,797 posts, read 24,288,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
Let me know when a single court agrees with you.
What is it with you guys not understanding how the legal system functions, at even the most basic level?

This isn't an episode of "Law and Order." It's not over in an hour.

Courts don't just jump in and make declarations.

They have to adjudicate a case that's actually before them.

Be patient, and stop listening to people who say what you wrote. You're all repeating each other, so I know it's not an original thought, from any of you.

I would suggest either learning a little bit about how lawsuits work, or not talking about them as though you already know. It's not a good look.

Old 11-10-2020, 08:43 AM

23,797 posts, read 24,288,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
We all know how silly trump looks. Making claims with no evidence. No need to guess. He is putting it on full display.
I wasn't talking about how Trump looked, but nice diversion, other than that it failed to divert.

Do you have any experience with or knowledge of the legal system, other than watching Judge Judy? Based on your comments, I'm assuming not.

The things you're writing... and the arrogance with which you're writing them... I gotta tell you man, it's not a good look. I'm being real here.

Old 11-10-2020, 08:49 AM

31,335 posts, read 14,539,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
What is it with you guys not understanding how the legal system functions, at even the most basic level?

Be patient, and stop listening to people who say what you wrote. You're all repeating each other, so I know it's not an original thought, from any of you.

I would suggest either learning a little bit about how lawsuits work, or not talking about them as though you already know. It's not a good look.
Yep, their legal arguement basically boils down to:

* We won the popular vote again.

* Orange man bad

* There is no evidence of voter fraud...... or if there was any voter fraud, it was in miniscule numbers

* OK there might have been some voter fraud, but still not enough to overturn the election, so let's get on with the tranisition

* We really don't like the orange man

* If we don't get our way we are going to burn down the cities again.

Old 11-10-2020, 08:51 AM

546 posts, read 245,778 times
If Biden and the leftist are sure of their win, why not open all the data to the 2020 election...that would really help in 'uniting the voters'.

if fraud software was used, all votes have to be recounted to even be able to determine the fraud or lack of fraud. If the vote is close, there could be software fraud and it would never be discovered because no recount is required. How do we overcome this?

How do we know if the Hammer software was used for a few hours during the night and then removed before the poll counting opens up the next morning?

Old 11-10-2020, 08:52 AM

7,043 posts, read 3,235,527 times
No National Guard or Military will be 'opening fire' on civilians on a whim.

There needs to be a full on court order or whatever that a crime/fraud Has been committed.

Innocent.,.people need to back the heck up and deal.
Guilty,..people need to back the heck up and deal.

But until then,..no tweet,..no CD post and no youtube vid should be escalating to some fan boi fantasy .

Old 11-10-2020, 08:55 AM

1,722 posts, read 653,559 times
Quote:
I wasn't talking about how Trump looked, but nice diversion, other than that it failed to divert.

Do you have any experience with or knowledge of the legal system, other than watching Judge Judy? Based on your comments, I'm assuming not.

The things you're writing... and the arrogance with which you're writing them... I gotta tell you man, it's not a good look. I'm being real here.
It was a pretty good try I'd say. Anyway, none of that matters. There is no evidence of fraud. No one claiming fraud can produce any and the courts are toss trumps silly cases out. He is just a sore loser who cant accept that. He is done. Time for him to move on.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:10 AM

11,477 posts, read 11,700,399 times
Quote:

Lol. Where did you go to law school? Courts do not have to hear a case just because someone files a lawsuit. They can choose to toss it out and not hear the case for a myriad of reasons, as they have done with 10 of the actions that the Trump team has filed so far.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:12 AM

19,383 posts, read 6,593,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
What people have got to realize, including honest DEMs is that this is an attempt by leftist anti Americans to overtake and fundamentally change America.
Schumer even said so. Did you hear how he triumphantly declared “we will change America!” Scary stuff.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:15 AM

21,422 posts, read 7,561,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

When the democrats finally realize that the DNC cheated ...
There is no evidence of cheating. Give us a link. Let's see what you've got.

So which state are you talking about mobilizing the Guard? If what you say it true there will be a published order. Find it, or ask your friends to share it with you.

We need to see that.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:18 AM

26,885 posts, read 15,440,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I think there were shenanigans but this will never happen. Biden will be the next president, unfortunately. Then Harris will take over in six months or so.
I agree. There was obviously fraud. I don't know if it was enough to change the outcome, but either way the outcome of Biden won't change.

I do find it funny how in 2016 we heard it is impossible to steal the election and was lectured by Obama on the topic. Then Trump won and for 4 years straight we hear that Trump stole the election and now that Biden won we are back to elections can't be stolen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies