Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2020, 09:02 PM

19,906 posts, read 9,464,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
Warned about what? I didn't write the article. The left loves the F bomb so none of them should be offended. I don't use profanity on a regular basis, but I was in the military so I guess I'm a little more thick skinned than you. Is there anything said about Ms. Harris that isn't true?
It wasn't the profanity as much as it was so completely biased and badly written. However, I must admit that if someone cannot express his or her viewpoint without resorting to a LOT of profanity, I don't have much respect for his or her intelligence. In fact, I said in my post that "it was also filled with expletives" (bold added), implying that this was not the primary objection I had to the piece.

And, btw, I never said that you wrote it.

P.S. If you check my posting history, I doubt very much if you will find that I ever wrote anything complimentary about Harris. As I also said in my post, I both despise and detest her. But, to emphasize, I thought the article was trashy, and I could also think of some expletives to use in place of trashy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2020, 08:02 AM

2,774 posts, read 906,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
It wasn't the profanity as much as it was so completely biased and badly written. However, I must admit that if someone cannot express his or her viewpoint without resorting to a LOT of profanity, I don't have much respect for his or her intelligence. In fact, I said in my post that "it was also filled with expletives" (bold added), implying that this was not the primary objection I had to the piece.

And, btw, I never said that you wrote it.

P.S. If you check my posting history, I doubt very much if you will find that I ever wrote anything complimentary about Harris. As I also said in my post, I both despise and detest her. But, to emphasize, I thought the article was trashy, and I could also think of some expletives to use in place of trashy.
I get it. I personally don't like the excessive use of profanity, particularly the F bomb, which Biden whispered in Obama's ear as Obama approached the microphone to brag about shoving Obamacare down our throats, "this is a BFD".

Maybe I should have included a warning that the article contained profanity and was not a polished piece of journalism. But it was factual and pointed out exactly who Harris really is. What we will be dealing with if they give Biden the win is a country more divided than it has been in my lifetime.

Nobody, aside from a handful of credulous millennials and suburban soccer moms who get their news from The View believes that Biden will be the real president. Harris was the first one to wash out of the demoncrat primaries and she's going to be the president if Biden pulls this massive fraud off. This is how far down we've come that so many on the left are willing to accept that because of their hatred for Trump and their hatred for America. It is a classic Faustian bargain, but most who cheer for the Harris/Biden ticket have no idea who Faust was.

Old 11-10-2020, 08:04 AM

5,352 posts, read 3,241,181 times
Christian values on full display. Classy.

Fake Patriots
Fake Conservatives
Fake Christians

This is why you're the laughing stock of the country.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:43 AM

2,774 posts, read 906,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
Christian values on full display. Classy.

Fake Patriots
Fake Conservatives
Fake Christians

This is why you're the laughing stock of the country.
Can you be more specific instead of making a generalized statement? I posted an article written in Jan 2019 speculating on the possibility of K. Harris being our next president. This was before she dropped out of the race. Now, there is a very real possibility she will be our next president. Sorry if you don't like the harsh language in the article, but the author clearly saw this coming. So explain how posting the article is "un-Christian". Maybe I should have posted Ms. Harris's recipe for Jamaican Jerk Chicken instead

Old 11-10-2020, 10:37 AM

7,743 posts, read 5,542,812 times
Quote:
Can you be more specific instead of making a generalized statement? I posted an article written in Jan 2019 speculating on the possibility of K. Harris being our next president. This was before she dropped out of the race. Now, there is a very real possibility she will be our next president. Sorry if you don't like the harsh language in the article, but the author clearly saw this coming. So explain how posting the article is "un-Christian". Maybe I should have posted Ms. Harris's recipe for Jamaican Jerk Chicken instead
You think the blog you shared should be taken seriously with the title to the blog post “president w****”

Right...

Old 11-10-2020, 02:28 PM

4,258 posts, read 2,485,426 times
Good article. What a degenerate era we live in where this is accepted. And this will become even more common as more and more women enter politics.

Old 11-10-2020, 03:38 PM

Quote:
I was talking about the fake conservatives and fake christians who think a "prophetic" article begins with calling the subject a *****.

Given how many times the President has strayed from his wiveS, I don't think any article should make reference to anyone else being a *****.

People who live in glass houses and such.

Old 11-10-2020, 03:46 PM

26,037 posts, read 22,230,983 times
Few women will feel proud of a woman who slept her way up the career ladder, and neither will most respect or admire her for it.

Trump didn't prostitute himself to get what he has, but Harlot Harris did. What is so sad is that women want to get away from thinking they have to use sexual favors to get ahead, so Harlot Harris is everything a woman should not want to become to get ahead. I knew someone once who had a "sugar daddy", and it is something I do not understand. So, Harlot Harris used a different part of her body than most women will be willing to use to get where Harris is today.

Old 11-10-2020, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Few women will feel proud of a woman who slept her way up the career ladder, and neither will most respect or admire her for it.

Trump didn't prostitute himself to get what he has, but Harlot Harris did. What is so sad is that women want to get away from thinking they have to use sexual favors to get ahead, so Harlot Harris is everything a woman should not want to become to get ahead. I knew someone once who had a "sugar daddy", and it is something I do not understand. So, Harlot Harris used a different part of her body than most women will be willing to use to get where Harris is today.
You're also the type who thinks favorably of the First Lady. Because I'm sure that was a love at first sight and she 100% did not sleep with someone as old as her father just for "career advancement" as you say. hahhahahahahahahaha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies