Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 02:37 PM

25,094 posts, read 9,835,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Why would Trump not still have a chance at this point?
Liberals don't like math or constitutional rights. Biden is basically the winner at this point

Old 11-05-2020, 02:40 PM

30,515 posts, read 19,011,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
You know, cus your loyal and have great faith in Team Trump?

It will make for epic boasting later.
Yes- I will

It appears as though the state legislatures, which are republican in these states, has the power to take over the ballot counting and prevent the voter fraud initiative by the democrats.

The legislators will be pressed by their republican constituents to take over the ballot counting and thus thwart the democrat fraud effort.

With the rule of law, Trump will prevail and this coup will be prevented.

After which, we really need to have a special prosecutor go after those who orchestrated this attempted coup and a direct assault on the integrity of the elections.

Old 11-05-2020, 02:42 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,941,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
I wouldn't bet a single dollar on Trump winning at this point.

The left threw everything they had at him and they cheated massively (but only in about 6 closely contested states).
If legit law enforcement and elections officials on your side can't find any evidence of "massive cheating" you should probably give up on that one. Q is not God, fyi.

Old 11-06-2020, 04:36 AM

1,908 posts, read 1,344,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
You know, cus your loyal and have great faith in Team Trump?

It will make for epic boasting later.
Georgia is now projecting blue and Democrats are rejoicing the prospect of ousting the Orange Man out of the Oval Office.

This would be a good time for me to go on the record to say that I'm not worried at all about Trump.

I won't take credit if I'm shown to be correct, but the Democrats have a proven, meticulous track record of failing at pretty much everything they do. I don't have any reason to think that they'd perform any less impressively over the months ahead.

To be serious though, anyone with an analytic insight into current events will have seen this coming years ago. They will have war-gamed the situation months in advance with all the permutations of action and reaction between red and blue.

To the Trump supporters out there, don't be discouraged by any of this. The optimal roadmap is to let this play out.

Remain politically active (spiritually active, if evangelical) and expect big surprises over the days ahead.

Old 11-06-2020, 04:39 AM

31,335 posts, read 14,530,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
"Contest it"?

It is simply determining whether illegal voter fraud happened or not. EVERY CITIZEN, regardless of party, should want to know whether the election process was legitimate or not. One would have to be a complete fool not to challenge the votes in WI, MI, PA and AZ, given the very odd "irregularities".

Why?

1. If fraud happened, it is a crime.
2. Fraud in elections erodes the faith of citizens in the government and the election process
3. If fraud happened, each party in the future will commit fraud again if it is unpunished
4. If fraud happened, it was probably aided by enemies of the US (inside and out) that needs to be ferreted out.
That's the adult way and the logical way of looking at things.

And then there's the democrats way:
"There's no fraud"
"Trump's a crybaby"
"There's nothing to see here, move along"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies