Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 04:45 PM

1,301 posts, read 666,230 times

Advertisements

Judicial Watch has released a comparison study of Census Bureau population statistics and state voter registration data to reveal a notable disparity. The watch dog group is now warning of potential voter fraud and “dirty” voter rolls.

The study found that 352 U.S. counties in 29 states managed to have 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-voters-in-29/

The American election system is a complete disaster if such a thing like this is allowed to exist. We can never be totally sure of election results. There is zero trust in U.S. elections.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2020, 04:47 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
I trust the elections. There's not "zero" trust at all. All the lack of trust seems to be coming from people who likely just lost an election for their team.

I just read through the article, and funny, they don't list any of the counties, that have "as much as 187% of the eligible voters registered".

I don't believe it. If you've got the data, publish the list of counties.

Old 11-04-2020, 04:51 PM

1,301 posts, read 666,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I trust the elections. There's not "zero" trust at all. All the lack of trust seems to be coming from people who likely just lost an election for their team.
Read the article.

"The study found that 352 U.S. counties in 29 states managed to have 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens."

1.8 million mystery voters can easily swing a presidential election.
You cannot trust a system that allows millions of non-persons, fake persons, or non-citizens who are registered to vote when they shouldn't be elligible to vote.

Old 11-04-2020, 04:52 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
Read the article.

"The study found that 352 U.S. counties in 29 states managed to have 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens."

1.8 million mystery voters can easily swing a presidential election.
You can trust a system that allows millions of non-persons, fake persons, or non-citizens who are registered to vote when they shouldn't be elligible to vote.
What counties would those be? Since they have a clear number - 329 counties - surely they have a list?

Old 11-04-2020, 05:00 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,517,191 times
What about those Sharpies, too?

Old 11-04-2020, 05:03 PM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times
The only fraud is what Trump is trying to do. The loser can't stand the loss. His ego is crushed, his diaper is overflowing.

Old 11-04-2020, 05:09 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,302,333 times
This isn't new news. In 2015 the Public Interest Legal Foundation identified 141 counties on notice across the United States that they have more registered voters than people alive.

Quote:
States with counties which received a notice letter are (# of counties): Michigan (24), Kentucky (18), Illinois (17), Indiana (11), Alabama (10), Colorado (10), Texas (9), Nebraska (7), New Mexico (5), South Dakota (5), Kansas (4), Mississippi (4), Louisiana (3), West Virginia (3), Georgia (2), Iowa (2), Montana (2), North Carolina (2), Arizona, Missouri, New York (1 each). Federally produced data show the letter recipients have more registrants than living eligible citizens alive.
In 2019, LA County alone had to purge the voter rolls of 1.5 million ineligible voters after a lawsuit by Judicial Watch.

In most times that might not matter, but in an election where some states mailed ballots to every name on the voter rolls, one has to wonder where these incorrect ballots wound up.

Old 11-04-2020, 05:19 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times
This is almost 100% certainly due to something simple and not as nefarious as some would try to portray. Election rolls need to be tidied up. People leave states and the state is lax in taking them off. I support reform to require states to purge rolls regularly.

It was discovered back when there was the special voter fraud commission that Trump formed that several people in his own camp were registered in more than 1 state. Offhand I remember it included Bannon, Tiffany Trump, Mnuchin, looks like Sean Spicer and Jared Kushner too and probably others I am forgetting.

The commission didn't find any significant fraud. It only really matters if somehow multiple ballots are filed per person. The commission didn't find that was happening.

Old 11-04-2020, 05:33 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post

I just read through the article, and funny, they don't list any of the counties, that have "as much as 187% of the eligible voters registered".

I don't believe it. If you've got the data, publish the list of counties.
Bullcrap-

As conservatives, we did not like Obama or Clinton, but understood they were elected fairly.

This is different. Massive fraud has been committed and any attempt by Biden to take the office of the presidency is an insurrection.

The democrats have gone way, way too far this time.

Old 11-04-2020, 05:41 PM

15,856 posts, read 14,483,585 times
Until there is national consistent auditing process for election results, all elections are suspect. After every election, lists of all actual voters should be reported to a central database, that will then be matched against the Social Security Death Registry (to see how many dead people actually voted), the Commerce Departments E-Verify database (to see how many illegal aliens voted), and against itself, to see how many people voted multiple times in multiple locations (either themselves or had their identities stolen and used for fraudulent voting.)

Until this is done, I consider all elections suspect. And the fact that it isn't done as of yet is very suspicious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies