Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 04:38 PM

35,810 posts, read 18,143,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bike_lanes View Post
Cope
ok, that actually made me laugh out loud and startle the dog
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2020, 04:39 PM

17,871 posts, read 13,803,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
With the Michigan and Wisconsin 3 am "ballot dump" with votes 100% for Biden, the democrats have crossed a point at which there is no return.

With the democrats openly committing fraud, both parties going forward will pre-prepare about 500,000 ballots in each state for their particular candidate. If they are behind, they just magically "find" the required votes so that their candidate wins.

Of course, at that time, there is no point to elections, as many or most of the votes would be fraudulent.

Like the "nuclear option" the democrats initiated which exploded in their faces, this is an act that completely destroys the faith of the public in the election process and is the beginning of the end for the US.
I really wish you'd have spent the last three months starting "Dems gonna cheat Trump out of the election" threads instead of all those "Trump is going to win" threads.

Could have saved us all a lot of time.

Old 11-04-2020, 04:39 PM

15,949 posts, read 12,339,529 times
I'm not totally convinced there is some conspiracy but I do think there should be recounts in these states with observers just to be sure. The instant they told the observers they had to be 50-100 feet away due to "covid" was the instant I smelled BS and say there should be recounts. I'll accept the results when they stop all the funny business.

Old 11-04-2020, 04:44 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,932,813 times
Quote:
With the Michigan and Wisconsin 3 am "ballot dump" with votes 100% for Biden, the democrats have crossed a point at which there is no return.

With the democrats openly committing fraud, both parties going forward will pre-prepare about 500,000 ballots in each state for their particular candidate. If they are behind, they just magically "find" the required votes so that their candidate wins.

Of course, at that time, there is no point to elections, as many or most of the votes would be fraudulent.

Like the "nuclear option" the democrats initiated which exploded in their faces, this is an act that completely destroys the faith of the public in the election process and is the beginning of the end for the US.
"ballot dump"?

From where do people get this nonsense?

Do people legitimately think there are fake votes being cast and counted? Good lord.

Old 11-04-2020, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimidBlueBars View Post
Mail-in votes are disproportionately (not 100%, I've seen like 70-85%) for Biden because liberals take COVID seriously and don't want to vote in person.
Bingo! This is not a conspiracy, it actually matches reality in how different political groups view shelter in place and COVID-19. Of course mail-in votes would skew democratic based on how we've seen people respond to mask usage and shut downs.

Old 11-04-2020, 04:49 PM

6,231 posts, read 3,438,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Bingo! This is not a conspiracy, it actually matches reality in how different political groups view shelter in place and COVID-19. Of course mail-in votes would skew democratic based on how we've seen people respond to mask usage and shut downs.
Liberals don’t take Covid seriously when they are rioting, looting, and “peaceful protesting” in massive groups. But voting in person is dangerous? Seriously?

Old 11-04-2020, 04:50 PM

4,138 posts, read 4,542,988 times
Quote:

Please take your med.’s.

Old 11-04-2020, 04:52 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,160,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
It's funny how liberals will attack a Texan's profession rather than have anything of substance to say.
As a lawyer, do you know where we can return our COVID masks?

Old 11-04-2020, 04:53 PM

2,092 posts, read 3,585,240 times
Well damn if this election really has been stolen, then I am sure all the strong, manly gun owning Trump supporters won’t take this sitting down. They are going to rise up and restore democracy. I mean, it couldn’t be that they are projecting and when they talk about effeminate soy eating libs they are just trying to cope with their own deep insecurities? Nah that’s impossible. Of course not...

Old 11-04-2020, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Liberals don’t take Covid seriously when they are rioting, looting, and “peaceful protesting” in massive groups. But voting in person is dangerous? Seriously?
I haven't met a single person who I would characterize as "liberal" who wanted to vote in person when there is a mail-in option available to them. The entire state of CA has essentially moved to mail-in voting. The Bay Area, where I live, has done a great job at keeping COVID-19 cases reasonably under control - this is because we have been very cautious (some would argue "overly-cautious") in relation to opening things up. This behavior extends to voting behaviors and it is not surprising at all that we're seeing that reflected in the vote counts for mail-in ballots.

And on the reverse side, of course someone who views COVID-19 as fake or a made up conspiracy would go ahead and vote in person (giving Trump a lead early on for in-person, same-day votes).

This is not a rocket science. And has nothing to do with riots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies