Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 04:51 PM

7,272 posts, read 4,224,575 times

Advertisements

I think people who voted for Biden are going to be surprised how much their expenses are going to go up. Everything will get passed onto the consumer/taxpayer as govt. gets bigger and giveaways gain traction. The value of their savings will be inflated away and they'll wonder what happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2020, 06:10 PM

3,319 posts, read 2,348,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Did you forget we have a global pandemic going on ?
So? Trump managed that number with the pandemic in full effect. Find a new excuse.

Old 11-04-2020, 07:02 PM

39,889 posts, read 26,566,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
I’m afraid that his plan is to completely shut down the country again. I hope not, but I think he will
In a way, I hope so. Let the Democrats utterly destroy the economy yet again. Make sure they OWN IT, like they own the destruction of our health care system. Let them be responsible for the largest middle class tax increase in history. The housing bubble will be bursting very shortly as people can't make their mortgage payments. All-on the Democrat's watch. Sadly, I think we need to see just how badly they can hurt this country, before common sense can be put in place to sort things out. Look how much Trump accomplished in just 4 years.

Now-just when is Rapey Joe going to unveil his magic plan to cure the pandemic?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies