Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2020, 01:59 PM
Status: "Not voting for the felon or sleepy Joe." (set 18 days ago)

6,265 posts, read 2,871,367 times

Advertisements

When people vote Republican's lose how sad.

Old 11-03-2020, 02:01 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,869,050 times
Failed thread. I always know when I should vote, I don’t depend on any robot call.

Old 11-03-2020, 02:03 PM

7,513 posts, read 7,302,698 times
Now that is pathetic.

There is nothing Trump supporters won’t stoop to, just like their leader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
It's not the first time they've tried to suppress the vote with robocalls.

Remember the one from earlier this fall?

Four felony counts apiece for Wohl and Burkman.

https://apnews.com/article/election-...d9c0d500538d94

13,711 posts, read 9,288,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
https://www.politicususa.com/2020/11...lls-flint.html

Jeeez, desperate Trump trying to get people not to vote.

“Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said that there are reports of robocalls to voters in Flint to vote the day after election day.

The Republican/conservative effort to suppress the vote has kicked into overdrive. Trump supporters are worried about the massive early vote for Joe Biden in states like Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia, so they are doing whatever they can to illegally suppress the same-day vote to Trump a chance to catch up.“

Suppressing votes is one of the few things Republicans are good at.

My friend in Missouri has to notarize his mail-in ballot because Republicans.

Also, for those who doesn't have a driver's license and needs to get an ID to vote, the office to acquire said ID is open exactly once a week.

Right-wingers have taken voter suppression to an art form.

9,700 posts, read 5,142,896 times
Quote:
https://www.politicususa.com/2020/11...lls-flint.html

Jeeez, desperate Trump trying to get people not to vote.

“Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said that there are reports of robocalls to voters in Flint to vote the day after election day.

The Republican/conservative effort to suppress the vote has kicked into overdrive. Trump supporters are worried about the massive early vote for Joe Biden in states like Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia, so they are doing whatever they can to illegally suppress the same-day vote to Trump a chance to catch up.“
This is one tactic in a long list of GOP efforts to disenfranchise voters. This is why the GOP was correctly called a basket of deplorables. They tolerate this bc they know they can't win in their stale, dated ideas or their appeal to racism.

Old 11-03-2020, 02:17 PM

7,513 posts, read 7,302,698 times
And Trump has the nerve to say he's worried about Democrats are meddling in the election?

Nothing more than another reality TV show technique that we've seen for the past four years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Suppressing votes is one of the few things Republicans are good at.

My friend in Missouri has to notarize his mail-in ballot because Republicans.

Also, for those who doesn't have a driver's license and needs to get an ID to vote, the office to acquire said ID is open exactly once a week.

Right-wingers have taken voter suppression to an art form.

Old 11-03-2020, 02:41 PM

490 posts, read 153,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
So you think Iran, China, and/or Russia are trying to suppress Democratic votes?

I thought they were all in for Biden. That's what I read on C-D.

No?

I have no idea, but the same folks enjoy a good ol' circle in this thread were many of the same in the email that Iran sent on behalf of the Proud Boys (I hate even typing that stupid name).

So its the same concept make the Republicans look bad, not so much voter suppression. Its about perception and if it was Iran again it appears they got you guys twice.

If it was a US citizen(s) then put then try them and put them in jail. But I stand by my statement. If you didn't know today was the election then you are a moron or didn't really care about voting or both.

Old 11-03-2020, 02:44 PM

14,534 posts, read 11,369,318 times
Horsesh-t!

Old 11-03-2020, 02:46 PM

14,534 posts, read 11,369,318 times
Quote:
If you can't win fairly then suppress the vote which Trump has tried doing all along and not getting people to the polls.

Well if he ends up winning it's definitely going to be due to inappropriate voting techniques including suppressing the vote and messing with the ballots.
Aren't you the person who lied about the educational achievement of conservatives on another thread??

Old 11-03-2020, 02:48 PM

26,258 posts, read 22,435,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Lol far left leaning sight, with a woman getting just “reports” of robocalls, no evidence of Republicans doing anything.

Fake news! Democrats are scared even with their 90% chance of winning the Presidency. Lol
YES! They have no idea if someone actually got the calls, and no idea of who might have made them. It makes sense that the Dems would think that everyone would try to cheat like they do, but some people just have a higher moral standard! Not everyone cheats!

When they stopped dead people from voting, it really cut into the action for the Dems. Who else other than someone deceased would be voting for Biden?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies