Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 10:10 AM

1,360 posts, read 559,703 times

Advertisements

I fully expect it here in Washington. The liberal idiots just re-elected our climate change governor to a 3rd term... the longest current run of same party control in the USA... 35 years.

The sex ed in school measure also passed by the same 59-41 margin... so it's pretty obvious they voted for it too.

I feel no pity. I've still got my job and have had it since the beginning. You people vote for the lockdowns and want to cry about losing your job, bonus unemployment and stimulus checks? Boo hoo. Cry me a river just make sure you remove your face diaper first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2020, 10:14 AM

3,541 posts, read 2,889,217 times
2 words for the libs.....
Sanctuary states, whats good for the goose..... Thank you libs!

We on the right are gonna try this out with any and every mandate that comes down from joe and the hoe, assuming they win.

Old 11-04-2020, 12:57 PM

57,398 posts, read 26,466,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
2 words for the libs.....
Sanctuary states, whats good for the goose..... Thank you libs!

We on the right are gonna try this out with any and every mandate that comes down from joe and the hoe, assuming they win.
Sanctuary from the virus, what state do you live in that has immunity.

Old 11-04-2020, 02:46 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,946,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach911 View Post
I fully expect it here in Washington. The liberal idiots just re-elected our climate change governor to a 3rd term... the longest current run of same party control in the USA... 35 years.

The sex ed in school measure also passed by the same 59-41 margin... so it's pretty obvious they voted for it too.

I feel no pity. I've still got my job and have had it since the beginning. You people vote for the lockdowns and want to cry about losing your job, bonus unemployment and stimulus checks? Boo hoo. Cry me a river just make sure you remove your face diaper first.
They expect the government to give them money courtesy of the taxpayer

Old 11-04-2020, 02:51 PM

5,145 posts, read 2,195,581 times
Now the real carnage begins!!!!!!!!! The real question is how long will it take for the "buyers remorse" to set it? A month?

The phrase "what in the hell did I vote for?" will soon be popular....

Old 11-04-2020, 02:55 PM

5,105 posts, read 2,339,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
Now the real carnage begins!!!!!!!!! The real question is how long will it take for the "buyers remorse" to set it? A month?

The phrase "what in the hell did I vote for?" will soon be popular....
Yeppppers. I can see some tight covid restrictions coming here in PA very soon. I can also see a lot of people who just voted straight-ticket Dem with a spring in their step and a smile on their face crying, moaning, and singing the blues.

Old 11-04-2020, 02:58 PM

5,105 posts, read 2,339,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Very true they are in fact determined by the individual states, that should kill the thread.
Hold up: so after all of the wailing that I've heard the last seven months about how Trump didn't do anything about coronavirus, are you now telling me that he couldn't have done anything about it?

Old 11-04-2020, 04:04 PM

42,096 posts, read 75,654,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
In Pennsylvania there will be, is my bet. And it will be very unpopular.
My organization is making contingencies to close if necessary, at least partially, from mid-December to the end of January, if the state (we're state licensed) doesn't beat us to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Biden did say he wants everyone to mask up as soon as you leave you house.
Wouldn't that be a federal mandate ?
No. What it would be is federal guidance, which is sorely lacking right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Anyone understand why Dem cities/states have so many more cases and deaths?
Because there are more people living in them?

Old 11-04-2020, 04:18 PM

57,398 posts, read 26,466,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Hold up: so after all of the wailing that I've heard the last seven months about how Trump didn't do anything about coronavirus, are you now telling me that he couldn't have done anything about it?
It's up to the governors but we don't need a president threating states and asking them to reopen in spite of the virus. Most world leaders took this seriously, Trump did not, I don't think other world leaders were holding indoor and outdoor rallies with thousands of people.

I do recall Trump stating he would decide when states would reopen back in April but I discounted that as more bluster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies