Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2020, 10:01 PM

22,592 posts, read 12,168,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
Trump admits on camera to doing this. Plus can't even say his name correctly? Your point?
What are you yammering about? You make no sense whatsoever.

Trump never admitted to sniffing little girls' hair or groping them. You are confused.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2020, 10:52 PM

21,422 posts, read 7,520,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
This one. He IS just fine.

You need to get out of the echo chamber and look at the real world for a change.

I realize that character assassination is the right-wing 'go to' tactic when confronted by a powerful political opponent, but you seem intelligent enough to see through that. So why don't you?

I HAVE listened to him many times. He's great. He is very intelligent and has great moral character.
He doesn't grope anyone.

However there have been more than 15 accusations on file in courts against Donald Trump for sexual assault.

AND, Trump has bragged about such behavior in the past, a matter of record.

AND, Trump was a personal friend of Epstein and Maxwell, and he did know that Epstein "likes them on the younger side".

Yes, Trump said that ... it is an actual quote. Trump knew all about Epstein's perversions and abuses and was OK with that.

That Trump doesn't respect the sanctity of his own marriages is well known, he has cheated on every wife, this last wife multiple times as a matter of public record.

If you really cared about a person's behavior THAT MAN'S BEHAVIOR would concern you greatly. It doesn't though, so all I can say to that is the hypocrisy runs deep in Trumpieland
And the delusion runs deep in Biden's Bizarro World.
I stand by MY post.

You haven't addressed any of the points in it. You don't contest my points about Trump and Epstein or even about Trump and the assault charges. What DO you stand for anyway?

Old 10-31-2020, 11:47 PM

56,966 posts, read 35,349,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Not only that, but they show contempt for those of us who won’t vote for a presidential candidate with dementia.
Your candidate doesn’t have dementia....he’s just shockingly amoral.

Old 10-31-2020, 11:50 PM

9,045 posts, read 3,553,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Your candidate doesn’t have dementia....he’s just shockingly amoral.
I'd agree with that. But you are going to upset the narrative that Trump has dementia - that's the LWNJ line here.

Old 10-31-2020, 11:51 PM

26,210 posts, read 19,614,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
I'd agree with that. But you are going to upset the narrative that Trump has dementia - that's the LWNJ line here.
Nah, he's just a delusional idiot.

Old 11-01-2020, 12:50 AM

1,133 posts, read 768,891 times
Quote:
I want Joe Biden to be president and he's just fine.

Trump,on the other hand, is a moral degenerate with criminal intent.
"He's just fine"? That's your reason for wanting Joe to win? LOL

Old 11-01-2020, 12:57 AM

7,587 posts, read 6,676,520 times
The only person responsible for Biden running for President is Joe Biden. He has an absolutely incredible ego, and has wanted nothing more in life for almost his entire career than to be President. He ran 3 times before this, and made a complete ass out of himself every time.

Nobody "pushed" him into running; Obama talked him out of running in 2016, and tried to talk him out of it again in 2020. Before being picked as Obama's running mate in 2008, Biden even promised Obama he would never run for president. That's one of the reasons Obama chose him; he was deeply troubled by Biden's uncontrollable ambition. Nobody knows Biden better than Obama, and even he said, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp102 View Post
Amen! I can’t believe how many Democrats don’t see it.
This is why I'm as contemptuous of most Democrats as i am Republicans. I really don't see much difference between Biden supporters and Trump supporters other than that they back different candidates. They're both equally blind to the grave flaws in their candidate, and dismissive of any objective discussion of that candidate. They're very exasperating people to deal with.

Old 11-01-2020, 01:29 AM

52,503 posts, read 53,062,414 times
F Biden. F him and his cronies.

Old 11-01-2020, 01:21 AM

34,396 posts, read 18,786,652 times
I'm not. He sold out to foreign interests and anti American interests. He should KNOW BETTER.

Old 11-01-2020, 01:35 AM

30,316 posts, read 18,870,609 times
Quote:
I want Joe Biden to be president and he's just fine.

Trump,on the other hand, is a moral degenerate with criminal intent.
I’m afraid you’ll have to stuff him and haul him around in 2024 then.

Have a ventriloquist stand next to him and move his jaws. At least he will be more articulate!

Biden has already lost, lib. You should have put up a better candidate than Harris.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies