Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2020, 07:16 PM

19,963 posts, read 7,980,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I give up you have created this narrative and you aren't going to let facts get in the way, but have a good evening ok?
I gave you the facts and you won't let them get in the way of your narrative. Good evening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2020, 02:02 PM

4,475 posts, read 3,356,946 times
Quote:
oh.my.god. The voter rolls are inaccurate how? There is more than 100% registration in most jurisdictions because inactive voters are kept on the rolls for a year or 2.
No it is not a year or two. LA had not cleaned their voter rolls for over 10 years before Judicial Watch sued them. That was how they had more than 1.5 million ineligible voters on the rolls

Quote:
There are public databases that anyone can buy that both the Republican and Democratic Party use to canvass. They show how you are registered and some show if you voted. Anyone can buy them and the information they contain varies,
And it should be illegal to release the information to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Typical CD Right Wing circle you-know what. Post some vague clipped internet story, then 8 people come in saying how much they hate liberals, liberals are fascists, Democrats are the devil, etc, abandon all sense of logic and reason to spew your hatred for the devil liberal even if you are just barking back at fellow right wing media converts. One giant confirmation bias love fest.
Did you have anything to actually say to add to the discussion or did you just come in to throw around weird, vague thoughts?

Quote:
I didn't call you a liar, I said it is something that no one associated with the Democratic party would engage in..
Oh please, there is nothing Democrats won't do to sway an election.

Quote:
That's crazy, think about it, how does this "democrat" know where you work and how are they going to blacklist you, or boycott you? That is QAnon stuff, it's just not real
It is not crazy. This happened in Los Angeles over Prop 8. One of LA's oldest restaurants was almost put out of business because it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies