Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 02:14 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,909,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
More republican fake news.
More sticking your head in the sand. Simply Google RCP no toss ups 2020
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2020, 02:17 PM

34,247 posts, read 18,612,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I'm living a normal life. What are you doing different? I do wear a mask five minutes a day.
Oh, it's just about only you and your little world? Do you own a business with draconian occupancy restrictions? Is your company doing poorly because they cater to businesses that have customers that are being restricted? Or do you work in Government and are insulated?

It's not just about wearing a mask but restricting business operations which most Democrat controlled states are doing. Get a freaking clue.

Old 10-27-2020, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Its completely factual except for the part where you show us the data and facts.

Your "opinion" isnt a "fact". How hard is this?
All I stated was what is documented on RCP. Three states and a district in Maine have gone from having Biden ahead to Trump ahead since October 15. It's a simple Google. I'd link if I was at my computer. The same map still shows Biden with 311 electoral votes. I still give Biden a 60% chance of winning. That last statement is an opinion.

Old 10-27-2020, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Oh, it's just about only you and your little world? Do you own a business with draconian occupancy restrictions? Is your company doing poorly because they cater to businesses that have customers that are being restricted? Or do you work in Government and are insulated?

It's not just about wearing a mask but restricting business operations which most Democrat controlled states are doing. Get a freaking clue.
I'm not stupid enough to live in a Democrat controlled state. Are you? This concerns a presidential election not a governor's race anyways.

Neither Trump or Biden are running for governor of your state.

Old 10-27-2020, 02:26 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,397,951 times
Quote:
All I stated was what is documented on RCP. Three states and a district in Maine have gone from having Biden ahead to Trump ahead since October 15. It's a simple Google. I'd link if I was at my computer. The same map still shows Biden with 311 electoral votes. I still give Biden a 60% chance of winning. That last statement is an opinion.

your thread sucks and you should be ashamed. You want to make a claim, but not link anything because you expect everyone else to be your google monkey. When called on it you still are too lazy to google it and instead argue that we should all be your google monkey.

No.

Old 10-27-2020, 02:28 PM

Quote:
your thread sucks and you should be ashamed. You want to make a claim, but not link anything because you expect everyone else to be your google monkey. When called on it you still are too lazy to google it and instead argue that we should all be your google monkey.

No.
If you are too lazy to Google it's only because you know I'm telling the truth. Otherwise ya would Google it just to prove me a liar. I don't link when I'm on my phone.

Old 10-27-2020, 02:29 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,397,951 times
Quote:
If you are too lazy to Google it's only because you know I'm telling the truth. Otherwise ya would Google it just to prove me a liar.
I dont care if you are a liar or not, Ive seen enough of your posts to have a opinion. Im still not your google monkey because you are too lazy to do the work for a decent post.

Old 10-27-2020, 02:33 PM

Quote:
I dont care if you are a liar or not, Ive seen enough of your posts to have a opinion. Im still not your google monkey because you are too lazy to do the work for a decent post.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Currently Biden 311 down from 351 on October 16

Old 10-27-2020, 02:35 PM

301 posts, read 183,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
When you say Trump surge, you really mean Trump virus surge in these states right?
Childish.

Old 10-27-2020, 02:35 PM

34,247 posts, read 18,612,449 times
Quote:
I'm not stupid enough to live in a Democrat controlled state. Are you? This concerns a presidential election not a governor's race anyways.

Neither Trump or Biden are running for governor of your state.
I don't understand your hostility, but you seem to be ignoring that many people OTHER THAN YOU are negatively affected by the virus restrictions. Maybe think about others for a change?

Biden has already said he wants a national mask mandate and further restrictions on business operations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies