Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 08:42 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,324,132 times

Advertisements

I saw him on 60 minutes and he knew who his opponent was. I’m positive he knows who he is running against.
Why are you making stuff up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2020, 08:44 AM

26,376 posts, read 22,545,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cp102 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe...trump-misspeak
Joe just keeps making gaffes..can you imagine him as President..we could get into a war over his stupid gaffes.
Last I heard Biden said he was running for Senate. This is all very confusing!

Imagine how offensive his behaviors and his inability to capture the words and thoughts might be to foreign leaders, and worse yet, if he uses their wives (worse yet with female leaders as they'll be the ones) and children for his "pleasure".

Old 10-26-2020, 08:49 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,324,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Last I heard Biden said he was running for Senate. This is all very confusing!

Imagine how offensive his behaviors and his inability to capture the words and thoughts might be to foreign leaders, and worse yet, if he uses their wives (worse yet with female leaders as they'll be the ones) and children for his "pleasure".
I don’t remember him saying that last night. I think you may be confused.
Anyway if he is mentally incapacitated there is always his VP, which is a great for the country so I’m ok with that.

Old 10-26-2020, 08:51 AM

8,401 posts, read 3,791,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
First Biden thinks it's the Harris/Biden ticket, then he's running for senate and now he's running against Bush. Wow! This doesn't worry people? He's clearly not all there. No wonder he's encouraged to just stay in the basement.
Well to be fair it is the Harris/Biden ticket.

Old 10-26-2020, 10:07 AM

19,977 posts, read 12,505,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Did you see Jill's face when he did it? She is saying Trump. Trump.
Yes it is very cringe worthy.

With dementia they retain much more long term memory and frequently go to the past over the short term and the present. Thus he brings out George Bush. It isn't a gaffe, it is how his mind is working and will get worse. Couple that with his shuffling gait and anyone who knows about the elderly and dementia certainly understands what is happening here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EMq42gdJQM

Old 10-26-2020, 10:10 AM

5,340 posts, read 6,564,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cp102 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe...trump-misspeak
Joe just keeps making gaffes..can you imagine him as President..we could get into a war over his stupid gaffes.
Would you expect anything less from a plagiarizing, pedophile, racist

" Make sure of two things. Be careful - microphones are always hot, and understand that in Washington, D.C., a gaffe is when you tell the truth. So, be careful. "
Quote: Joe Biden

Old 10-26-2020, 10:19 AM

577 posts, read 305,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Yes it is very cringe worthy.

With dementia they retain much more long term memory and frequently go to the past over the short term and the present. Thus he brings out George Bush. It isn't a gaffe, it is how his mind is working and will get worse. Couple that with his shuffling gait and anyone who knows about the elderly and dementia certainly understands what is happening here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EMq42gdJQM
That face his wife (sister to him) is making is PRICELESS. She's thinking "you stupid SOB we went over this 1,000 times, and you still can't get it right." And the poor interpreter is saying "WTF! How can I fix this stupid moron!"

Old 10-26-2020, 10:22 AM

26,376 posts, read 22,545,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Excellent. Democratic nominee for POTUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
I don’t understand how he can be somewhat ok at the debates, then the next time you see him, he doesn’t seem to know what day it is.

He is obviously taking something.

Meanwhile, Trump is all over the country, speaking for hours at a time.
Medication wearing off, and most of what is used in cases like Biden require medication vacations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
I saw him on 60 minutes and he knew who his opponent was. I’m positive he knows who he is running against.
Why are you making stuff up?
With medication, as it wears off, one becomes less "capable" of answering questions correctly. And, even with dementia, in the early stages, sometimes the person is more with it and others times no so much.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bide...-gaffe-2020-10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAR8OAOdzr4

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
I don’t remember him saying that last night. I think you may be confused.
Anyway if he is mentally incapacitated there is always his VP, which is a great for the country so I’m ok with that.
Not last night, but just as part of the continuing issue/confusion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqS4m-8B4IQ

Old 10-26-2020, 10:30 AM
bu2

24,360 posts, read 15,199,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
I don’t understand how he can be somewhat ok at the debates, then the next time you see him, he doesn’t seem to know what day it is.

He is obviously taking something.

Meanwhile, Trump is all over the country, speaking for hours at a time.
Well he stays in his basement resting for 3 days. And he does start to lose it the longer he is out there.

Its why they suddenly call lids on certain days. Some days he is on. Some days he is off. That's how dementia works. You can be totally sound one minute and totally lost the next. The thing is, president is not a job you can work at when you want to.

Old 10-26-2020, 10:33 AM
bu2

24,360 posts, read 15,199,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Worse yet, he can't even remember which George Bush. Fox is only assuming Biden meant GWB, but in the video I saw, Biden got stuck trying to remember his middle initial.
Sure he didn't think it was George Washington? After all, wasn't that the president when Joe Biden was in his youth?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies