Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 01:27 PM

5,466 posts, read 5,721,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Joe Biden did NOT negotiate while in office. His family did. Is there a law against that?
It is illegal under RICO if Joe at any point knew what was going on.

Old 10-26-2020, 01:34 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,407,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
It is illegal under RICO if Joe at any point knew what was going on.
I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty certain that's not accurate.

Old 10-26-2020, 01:42 PM

25,863 posts, read 12,901,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
You mean like all the foreign money flowing into the Trump org before and during Donald Trump's presidency? The business(es) that Trump, himself, has never relinquished ownership of? Sort of like that? Save your crocodile tears...
Off-topic, please pay attention, the topic is Biden. Deflection = defeat

Old 10-26-2020, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Off-topic, please pay attention, the topic is Biden. Deflection = defeat
It's on topic - it's the exact behavior the poster I was responding to described.

Thanks, forum police - now kick rocks.

Old 10-26-2020, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
It's on topic - it's the exact behavior the poster I was responding to described.

Thanks, forum police - now kick rocks.
The difference is Trump ran legitimate businesses and was never in government.
What services can Joe Biden, who spent 47 years in government, sell besides influence pedaling?
What does Hunter know about oil, let alone Ukrainian oil? Why was he on a board of ... a Ukrainian oil company? Doesn't it seem just a little bit weird to you? Be honest here.
Why is there money coming from the billionaire wife of a Moscow mayor who was fired for corruption allegations going to one of Hunter's shell companies? Heck, why does Hunter NEED shell companies in the first place?
Why is mayor of Astana bought a car for one of Hunter's shell companies during an official Joe Biden visit to Ukraine?

Old 10-26-2020, 01:53 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,878,242 times
This is the worst damn conspiracy theory. It's all been done before. Laptops, emails, pedophilia, ...

Trumplicans, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit are the only ones flogging this ridiculous nonsense.

Too stupid even for Fox.

Old 10-26-2020, 01:56 PM

21,956 posts, read 9,545,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brennan2323 View Post
But, but according to the right wing Biden has dementia. Now the flip side is that he is the mastermind of some criminal family enterprise? I think the repubs need to pick one and stick with it. As far as openly dealing with the issue is this similar to how Trump is openly dealing with his tax issues, the outstanding loans, Covid?
The two are not mutually exclusive. He didn't have dementia I 2014.

Old 10-26-2020, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
This is the worst damn conspiracy theory. It's all been done before. Laptops, emails, pedophilia, ...

Trumplicans, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit are the only ones flogging this ridiculous nonsense.

Too stupid even for Fox.
Except that the director of national intelligence came out saying that there is absolutely no evidence that it has anything to do with Russian meddling.
And except that Biden's lawyers requested the laptop back, which is an admission that at least the laptop is indeed genuine and does belong to Hunter Biden.

Old 10-26-2020, 02:09 PM

Quote:
The difference is Trump ran legitimate businesses and was never in government.
What services can Joe Biden, who spent 47 years in government, sell besides influence pedaling?
What does Hunter know about oil, let alone Ukrainian oil? Why was he on a board of ... a Ukrainian oil company? Doesn't it seem just a little bit weird to you? Be honest here.
Why is there money coming from the billionaire wife of a Moscow mayor who was fired for corruption allegations going to one of Hunter's shell companies? Heck, why does Hunter NEED shell companies in the first place?
Why is mayor of Astana bought a car for one of Hunter's shell companies during an official Joe Biden visit to Ukraine?
<sigh>

Why was Hunter on the board of AMTRAK? George W Bush was trying to "buy influence" from Biden, too?

The children of the powerful get hook-ups. It sucks, but it happens.

Hunter (and James) have absolutely cashed in on the Biden name. It's shameful, but it's not illegal and there's nothing Joe can actually do to stop it.

Show me a connection to Joe Biden and I'm interested. Showing me bad behavior by Hunter or James doesn't interest me a bit.

Old 10-26-2020, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Except that the director of national intelligence came out saying that there is absolutely no evidence that it has anything to do with Russian meddling.
And except that Biden's lawyers requested the laptop back, which is an admission that at least the laptop is indeed genuine and does belong to Hunter Biden.
He also said that the "intelligence community wasn't involved with the laptop". So, maybe not a surprise they didn't have evidence to back up the theory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies