Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2020, 12:17 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
A future president next month that genuinely gives a crap.. Imagine that!! Its like a finding a unicorn. I think he does genuinely care about the people. I think at some point (as long as the manager doesn't exhibit sociopath tendencies) there are people that before they hang it up as a career care about those that are under them and want to "right" any of their past "wrongs" and have that "coming to jesus Moment"

I have experienced that myself with those that are about to retire and on their last years.
Looks like we identified the problem..

Considering the several VOTERS Pedo Joe has personally insulted, and saying he would like to physically assault the duly elected President...i cannot fathom your "thoughts"

can you explain without resorting to emotional screeching?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2020, 01:46 PM

88,989 posts, read 44,799,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
A future president next month that genuinely gives a crap.. Imagine that!! Its like a finding a unicorn. I think he does genuinely care about the people. I think at some point (as long as the manager doesn't exhibit sociopath tendencies) there are people that before they hang it up as a career care about those that are under them and want to "right" any of their past "wrongs" and have that "coming to jesus Moment"

I have experienced that myself with those that are about to retire and on their last years.
To be fair, he really did love it when those little Black kids rubbed his legs. He fondly reminisces about it. In public.

Last edited by InformedConsent; 10-18-2020 at 01:59 PM..

Old 10-18-2020, 01:56 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,843,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Thank you for pointing this out.

Some of the people Mr. Trump has helped were indeed “little guys”—like the man who stopped to help when Trump’s limo was broken down on the side of the road. Trump paid off his mortgage.

Some of the people were those like Sargent Tahmooressi, jailed one Mexico after accidentally crossing the border. Trump sent him money.

He sent $10,000 to a black bus driver who stopped a woman from jumping off a bridge.

He sent his private plane to fly a sick three year old boy for surgery when no commercial flight would take him.

There are plenty of examples like this, and many more we don’t know, and yet the left ceaselessly attack Trump, malign his character, hurl insults at him.....all while holding up a man who believes babies who survive an abortion should be denied medical care. It makes me sick.

Leftists accuse Trump and Trump supporters of all the things that they themselves are doing. How else could anyone come up with the bizarre nasty things they come up with? They judge others by themselves.

Old 10-18-2020, 02:59 PM

9,501 posts, read 4,337,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Biden stays two hours after town hall stopped being broadcast to keep talking to voters

Imagine a president who talks to people because he cares, and who actually listens. Imagine a president who care about more than ratings and doing things for show. Biden looked more presidential than Trump has in nearly four years.

It probably took him 2 hours to remember his name.

Old 10-18-2020, 03:12 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,843,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
...........and that "this isn't my basement".

Old 10-18-2020, 03:21 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,628,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
There is a difference between a guy who cares about people and a guy would would say or do anything to get elected, including stomping on his dead family members graves and constantly tell huge lies. The guy you are referring to also is selling out his country to the communist regime to make his family wealthy.
He doesn't care one once for the people, only their vote he is a desperate little man.
So you believe Trump always tells the truth, such as that time when he said the virus was under control?

Old 10-18-2020, 03:23 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,628,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
Did he tell them all their taxes are going up, have to pay for student loan forgiveness, free healthcare for everyone, let’s give illegals healthcare too, maybe 15k in tax incentive for first time homebuyers.

Somehow I doubt it.

And the grand prize, we are going to jack up the corporate tax rate to destroy business growth and more jobs.
If free healthcare for everybody is so bad against the country along with that other free stuff, then we just vote out Biden in 2024.

Old 10-18-2020, 07:17 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,303,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
If free healthcare for everybody is so bad against the country along with that other free stuff, then we just vote out Biden in 2024.
But he can do a lot of damage in 4 years.

Old 10-18-2020, 07:43 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,803,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
Did you actually listen to the town hall and all the details, facts, and figures he spoke about? Meanwhile trump's vocabulary is down to about 10 words.

Old 10-18-2020, 08:09 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,425,125 times
He must have slept all day in order to stay up that late.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies