Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2020, 10:48 PM

9,048 posts, read 3,548,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Isn't NBC part of the Marxist mainstream media?
They still need ratings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2020, 11:59 PM

45,675 posts, read 24,144,598 times
Just for fun -- and how do they measure ratings anyways..

https://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/question433.htm
To find out who is watching TV and what they are watching, the company gets around 5,000 households to agree to be a part of the representative sample for the national ratings estimates. Nielsen's statistics show that 99 million households have TVs in the United States, so Nielsen's sample is not very large. The key, therefore, is to be sure the sample is representative. Then TVs, homes, programs, and people are measured in a variety of ways.

Old 10-15-2020, 02:42 AM

14,924 posts, read 8,238,285 times
Quote:
Trump having his own town hall on NBC- liberals LIVID!

Yawn.
I could care less one way or the other.
I won't be watching though.

(I am so sick of Trump and his insanity being shoved down my throat every single day for the last four years that I could vomit.)

Trump has said and done more to stop himself from being reelected than anything the Democrats could say or do.
If he wants more rope to hang himself with...oh well.

Old 10-15-2020, 05:21 AM

2,738 posts, read 2,263,573 times
Quote:
Trump needs to be prepared for a trap. The questions are going to be loaded in favor of Biden.

Old 10-15-2020, 06:19 AM

30,269 posts, read 18,830,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Instead of the debate that was supposed to happen tomorrow 10/15, ABC agreed to do a town hall for Biden in place of the debate. Now NBC will do the same for Trump, at the same time. Leftists and the media are furious LOL!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-ab...den-town-halls

What are they so angry about? If Biden is so ahead in the polls anyway, what are the worried about?
And the libs complain that the media is not biased?

They OWN the media; thus they are outraged that NBC would have the audacity to give any coverage to "the enemy".

Our media has gone that far off the rails.

Old 10-15-2020, 06:29 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,621,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Of course they will because :

#1: He is the Incumbent
#2: He will actually have to answer questions from Real Americans
#3: Who doesn't like the Circus?
Difference is, Trump’s questions wont be prescreened/pre determined like Biden’s. Biden’s camp has already been caught doing so.

Old 10-15-2020, 06:31 AM

34,354 posts, read 18,739,844 times
Quote:
NBC and MSNBC are owned by COMCAST who openly back, support, fund raise and finance Joe Biden for President.

Old 10-15-2020, 06:54 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,607,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Instead of the debate that was supposed to happen tomorrow 10/15, ABC agreed to do a town hall for Biden in place of the debate. Now NBC will do the same for Trump, at the same time. Leftists and the media are furious LOL!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-ab...den-town-halls

What are they so angry about? If Biden is so ahead in the polls anyway, what are the worried about?
So says Faux news.

Old 10-15-2020, 07:06 AM

2,774 posts, read 909,224 times
Quote:
Yes they are part of the beast's MSM. They agreed to it so they'll actually have ratings bump for the night. The only thing that exceeds their hatred for Trump is their lust for money.

Old 10-15-2020, 07:14 AM

5,364 posts, read 3,263,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
Yes they are part of the beast's MSM. They agreed to it so they'll actually have ratings bump for the night. The only thing that exceeds their hatred for Trump is their lust for money.
So strange that an astute businessman like Trump would want to enrich the very people who are out to get him.

If it were me, I would never bring money to my sworn enemy. Especially when losing in the polls, I wouldn't allow them the chance to sabotage my campaign. But that's just me.

I think his campaign got caught with their pants down. Between his questionable debate performance, catching COVID and Biden performing so well (heck nobody saw that coming) I think the Trump 2020 campaign is in panic mode and will be taking more of the desperate measures.

It surely took a lot for the President to utter "will you please like me?" A leader should never have to ask for that. It's akin to Jeb's "please clap"...and as the President himself would say....SAD!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies