Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2020, 09:06 AM

6,137 posts, read 3,867,540 times

Advertisements

Democrats promise utopia but their cities feel like hell on earth these days because of the widespread arrogance, fake macho bravado and worthless fake drama of their residents that their residents create out of thin air because they are bored because the main-street economy has collapsed in many liberal cities.

Seems as though more and more Democratic cities are collapsing morally.

These ultra-liberal cities residents thrive on a culture of confrontation, arrogance and disgusting immoral behavior.

This has nothing to do with systemic anything and everything to do with the residents arrogance and making up worthless confrontations which people in large urban areas seem to love to lately because they are bored because these liberal Democratic cities have terribly high unemployment rates generally now compared to an all-American, conserative small town with an environment where people love a simple, wholesome life.

https://www.fox19.com/2020/08/16/pol...ty-cincinnati/

CBS Philadelphia: "Violent night in Philadelphia turning neighborhoods into cemeteries"

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...to-cemeteries/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2020, 09:12 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,525,380 times
When the final election votes are counted this free for all is going to swing very
hard one way or the other

That will all depend on who's elected.

Old 08-16-2020, 09:21 AM

3,339 posts, read 2,142,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
When the final election votes are counted this free for all is going to swing very

I think the growing violence in urban locales will increase regardless of who wins the election.

Old 08-16-2020, 09:21 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post

I doubt it.

Mob, then gang, hits in Chicago substantially predate Trump and BLM by serious decades.

80% of the gun violence occurs on 8% ( thousands) of the city’s blocks.

Gang members are among the least likely to vote for anyone.

Old 08-16-2020, 09:26 AM

17,807 posts, read 13,708,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I doubt it.

Mob, then gang, hits in Chicago substantially predate Trump and BLM by serious decades.

80% of the gun violence occurs on 8% ( thousands) of the city’s blocks.

Gang members are among the least likely to vote for anyone.
Ma'am. The American Carnage stopped with Trump's inauguration.

Old 08-16-2020, 09:32 AM

3,973 posts, read 5,775,599 times
Blah blah blah. Cities in the U.S. always had the bigger share of crime than little rural towns and it's because you're always going to have the haves and have-nots in the cities. Cities like San Francisco, LA, Chicago, New York, etc. had riots way back in the 19th century even. It's nothing new. The bottom line is, if you don't like big cities and the drama that comes with them, then don't live in one. For me, I love big cities and I will always choose a big city over a rural small town despite how sinful the big city is.

Old 08-16-2020, 09:36 AM

17,646 posts, read 6,923,260 times
If you want chaos, riots, rolling blackouts, endless lockdowns, no public education, no police, abortion until birth, and open borders make sure and vote Democrat.

If you want a sane society, vote Republican.

Old 08-16-2020, 09:38 AM

27,657 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Peasant View Post
Blah blah blah. Cities in the U.S. always had the bigger share of crime than little rural towns and it's because you're always going to have the haves and have-nots in the cities. Cities like San Francisco, LA, Chicago, New York, etc. had riots way back in the 19th century even. It's nothing new. The bottom line is, if you don't like big cities and the drama that comes with them, then don't live in one. For me, I love big cities and I will always choose a big city over a rural small town despite how sinful the big city is.
Which of the two was the have-nots, the dead or the killers?

Old 08-16-2020, 09:39 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Democrats promise utopia but their cities feel like hell on earth these days because of the widespread arrogance, fake macho bravado and worthless fake drama of their residents that their residents create out of thin air because they are bored because the main-street economy has collapsed in many liberal cities.

Seems as though more and more Democratic cities are collapsing morally.

These ultra-liberal cities residents thrive on a culture of confrontation, arrogance and disgusting immoral behavior.

This has nothing to do with systemic anything and everything to do with the residents arrogance and making up worthless confrontations which people in large urban areas seem to love to lately because they are bored because these liberal Democratic cities have terribly high unemployment rates generally now compared to an all-American, conserative small town with an environment where people love a simple, wholesome life.

https://www.fox19.com/2020/08/16/pol...ty-cincinnati/

CBS Philadelphia: "Violent night in Philadelphia turning neighborhoods into cemeteries"

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...to-cemeteries/
In the Philadelphia article community leaders said they are building music centers to teach rap music because “out there, everyone loves music”. WTH? How is rap music going to solve anything? Many rappers are part of the street scene. Some of these people are so out of touch. When I read things like this, my hope dims that things can change for these communities.

Old 08-16-2020, 09:42 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Ma'am. The American Carnage stopped with Trump's inauguration.
Thanks. I obviously forgot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies