Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2020, 02:25 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,810,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Yes - Betta is definitely pro-CCP.
No, I never said anything promoting CCP, but I promote Chinese people for sure.

The smearing China campaign has severely harmed Chinese people including those living in the west.
A president can publicly use the terms "China virus", "Kung Flu" etc. If you have any common sense of human decency you should fight against it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2020, 02:25 PM

8,969 posts, read 2,588,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
Are you defending communism? Can YOU be any more stupid? Because I can’t think of anything more stupid than that.
Of course they are defending communism, that poster is always touting communism and making excuses for the mass murder that always goes along with it.

Old 07-22-2020, 02:27 PM

15,506 posts, read 6,486,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
No, I never said anything promoting CCP, but I promote Chinese people for sure.

The smearing China campaign has severely harmed Chinese people including those living in the west.
A president can publicly use the terms "China virus", "Kung Flu" etc. If you have any common sense of human decency you should fight against it.
Chinese people (mainland) aren't so great.

I don't want to be mean, but in the cities, and many villages, they only care about money, watch people die on the street not caring, and liberally mistreat one another.

A lot of it is because of the government and the behavior they incentivize, but its not a good place to be.

Old 07-22-2020, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Of course they are defending communism, that poster is always touting communism and making excuses for the mass murder that always goes along with it.
Lie.

I always say real communism has never been practiced in any country. What China had/has is not communism at all, no matter what you call it.
Also, no matter how much you hate China government, you cannot use lies to support your claims. Saying Mao murdered 45 million Chinese is a straightforward lie.

Old 07-22-2020, 02:29 PM

4,022 posts, read 1,453,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
China has made immense strides in raising the standards of living for 100s of millions of their citizens and others.

Let them be.
I guess that's one way to look at it. Another way is that they have essentially made slave labor out of millions of residents so the government could get rich and gain more power from moneys around the world. Unfortunately, the US government has allowed US corporations to play along. The life of a Chinese laborer is no life, and anyone who dissents is either reeducated or ends up missing.

Old 07-22-2020, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Chinese people (mainland) aren't so great.

I don't want to be mean, but in the cities, and many villages, they only care about money, watch people die on the street not caring, and liberally mistreat one another.

A lot of it is because of the government and the behavior they incentivize, but its not a good place to be.
So you admit you hate/dislike Chinese people? Then how is it possible for you to be fair?
Why should I listen to you?

Americans are notorious for "only caring about money". (I am not saying it is 100% true.)

Old 07-22-2020, 02:30 PM

8,969 posts, read 2,588,566 times
Quote:
Lie.

I always say real communism has never been practiced in any country. What China had/has is not communism at all, no matter what you call it.
Also, no matter how much you hate China government, you cannot use lies to support your claims. Saying Mao murdered 45 million Chinese is a straightforward lie.
Yeah.....and that's communist propaganda, it doesn't surprise me that you'd be regurgitating it here. No intelligent person is a Mao apologist unless they are forced to do so due to ideology. It's the moral equivalent of being a Hitler apologist. It is what it is my commie friend.

Old 07-22-2020, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
I guess that's one way to look at it. Another way is that they have essentially made slave labor out of millions of residents so the government could get rich and gain more power from moneys around the world. Unfortunately, the US government has allowed US corporations to play along. The life of a Chinese laborer is no life, and anyone who dissents is either reeducated or ends up missing.
What's your evidence?
I have many relatives in China, including teachers, workers, policemen, doctors, accountants,... None of them feels they are a slave? And they live much better than before.

Old 07-22-2020, 02:34 PM

15,506 posts, read 6,486,342 times
Quote:
So you admit you hate/dislike Chinese people? Then how is it possible for you to be fair?
Why should I listen to you?

Americans are notorious for "only caring about money". (I am not saying it is 100% true.)
No I like Chinese people, but they don't respect each other.

Americans are greedy but they are not actively cruel, and we have a social code that guilts people who openly express their greed.

In China I have seen people been praised for scamming others, selling questionable goods, and not caring if there are people dying on the street.

The homeless and disabled are hidden and scorned, and the Chinese people have little topical interest in anything political. They like money and mass entertainment, but they also treat each other poorly.

Its hard to watch, and the government is making it worse with their social programs. Deng said to be rich is glorious, but he never said how. So Chinese people thinking cheating and stealing is a sign of 'hard work'.

Old 07-22-2020, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Yeah.....and that's communist propaganda, it doesn't surprise me that you'd be regurgitating it here. No intelligent person is a Mao apologist unless they are forced to do so due to ideology. It's the moral equivalent of being a Hitler apologist. It is what it is my commie friend.
Oh I don't like Mao either, but only idiots believe he murdered 45 million people. Some even claims he murdered peasants. LMAO They have no idea about Chinese history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies