Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2020, 05:32 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,086,036 times

Advertisements

Because they are a lot of never Trumpers in the Republican party.
If the Democratic Party had standards they should make one pointing out Biden's failing mental faculties.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2020, 05:33 AM

208 posts, read 82,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
If the Democratic Party had standards they should make one pointing out Biden's failing mental faculties.
Unfortunately they don't have standards except for being worthless humans.

Old 04-26-2020, 05:40 AM

8,326 posts, read 4,010,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Well, at least we know some Republicans are embarrassed.

The Rule of Law Republicans are basically the Dubya/Cheney Republicans. Imagine that - even people who found nothing bad about WMD, Middle East quagmire, Justice Dept cronyism, and stealing a Supreme Court seat; find Trump too incompetent for their liking.
Maybe, but they are the exception as far as I can tell. Most like Mitch McConnell are perfectly happy to follow Trump wherever he may lead them. It's all about "winning", and they could not care less about what it means down the road for the average everyday family here in the USA. The only real value they share is prop up a system to protect the oligarchs that really and truly control this country.

Old 04-26-2020, 05:48 AM

20,512 posts, read 9,398,500 times
if Trump keeps this up, I'll predict he won't get 400 electoral votes.

Old 04-26-2020, 05:56 AM

18,498 posts, read 7,207,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemstone1 View Post
not by the GOP itself, but none the less, by republicans.

"Republicans for the Rule of Law
Republicans for the Rule of Law is a group of life-long Republicans dedicated to defending the institutions of our republic and upholding the rule of law. We are fighting to make sure that the laws apply equally to everyone, from the average citizen to the president of the United States. We believe in fidelity to the Constitution, transparency, and the independence of prosecutors from politics."

RULEOFLAWREPUBLICANS.COM

Regards
Gemstone1

Lol..... anyone can call themselves anything.

I'm a Progressive Democrat who thinks Obama was terrible for the party.

See?

Easy peasy.

Old 04-26-2020, 09:05 AM

19,718 posts, read 17,030,818 times
I love watching that lady Doctor squirm in that video, she must be thinking " OMG, did he really say that ??"

Trump had better be careful because as wishy washy as the GOP Senators are, they will turn on him in a heartbeat to save their own behinds. He has been lucky that they have turned their backs on every corrupt, stupid thing he has done for 3 years, but everything has it's limits. When this dolt/nincompoop came out and suggested ingesting disinfectants was maybe a fix for the virus, even those Senators had to swallow their false teeth in disbelief.

I do have to say that comment was a moment of levity in this otherwise horrible virus period. I get a chuckle out of it no matter how many times I have watched it !

Old 04-26-2020, 09:20 AM

6,426 posts, read 4,176,455 times
Here is Dr. Birx reactions during the Trump speech on how to cleanse the body with disinfectants.

Old 04-26-2020, 10:12 AM

5,115 posts, read 2,343,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Well, at least we know some Republicans are embarrassed.

The Rule of Law Republicans are basically the Dubya/Cheney Republicans. Imagine that - even people who found nothing bad about WMD, Middle East quagmire, Justice Dept cronyism, and stealing a Supreme Court seat; find Trump too incompetent for their liking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXtrgih0PsI

Yeah, Trump hasn't spent nearly enough time and money meddling in other countries for their liking. They want someone in there who will feed the military-supply machine by creating conflict all over the planet.

This is one of the areas where I'm actually really pleased with Trump, and probably THE single biggest reason I wouldn't vote for Hillary.

Old 04-26-2020, 10:14 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,918,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Not in to deep thinking are you ? What ever is on the surface satisficing your needs ?

One more question !!! Its a surface question so it should be easy !!!

How much time have you spent watching Sleepy Joe's leg hairs ?
LOL okay I'm a sucker for a snicker. Watching Sleepy Joe's leg hairs? You get a rep for making me laugh.

Actually, I'd rather watch Sleepy Joe's leg hairs than watch gas bag lie his way through the daily briefings about what a great job he's done with this pandemic. I'm so desperate for normal that even leg hairs would do over that bad orange comb over.

Old 04-26-2020, 04:57 PM

19,332 posts, read 17,368,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Not in to deep thinking are you ? What ever is on the surface satisficing your needs ?

One more question !!! Its a surface question so it should be easy !!!

How much time have you spent watching Sleepy Joe's leg hairs ?
Didn't need to deep think on that one, never watch him but if you are familiar with his leg hair it would seem you are spending way to much time...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies