Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2020, 01:29 PM

2,199 posts, read 1,402,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
a Black Brute, and as a Black Sexual Deviant which are both all too common in the Black American community. A good example of such is R Kelly.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...stion-n1131476
Most pedos are white. Most rapists throughout US history have been white. Mass rape of black slaves. Mass rape of Natives. Most of the violence, including sexual violence, in America, has been perpetrated by white men with their white women cheering them on. Facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2020, 02:54 PM

31,403 posts, read 22,390,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
Most pedos are white. Most rapists throughout US history have been white. Mass rape of black slaves. Mass rape of Natives. Most of the violence, including sexual violence, in America, has been perpetrated by white men with their white women cheering them on. Facts.
"Facts"? Guess you can provide us with some pictures of White women cheering White men on while they were raping? As far as Pedos go, maybe Oprah can give you insight of the family members that passed her around. Of course never reported to authorities, which is the norm, so not in any statistic

Old 02-08-2020, 06:06 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,408,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Kobe claimed it was consensual. His accuser wore underpants that contained another man’s seman and pubic hair when she submitted to an exam the day after the incident. She claimed she pulled dirty underpants out of a hamper. Charges were dropped when the accuser declined to testify.

The accuser subsequently filed civil litigation which was settled out of court for an undisclosed amount.

I DK why King chose to bring up the matter.
She asked because it was a part of his legacy. He settled the civil suit she brought out of court, so...

Old 02-08-2020, 08:45 PM

79,238 posts, read 61,361,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I do think he likely raped her based on the available evidence.
So you think Kobe didn't rape her?

Old 02-08-2020, 08:47 PM

79,238 posts, read 61,361,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Sounds like Kobe was into that but it doesn’t sound like the 19 year old woman whom he literally he just met was into being choked and left with a bruise her neck along with vaginal lacerations. Kobe had the girl’s blood on his shirt as well. Doesn’t sound like the girl was having a good time.
I think it sounds like she didn't have a good time but you're entitled to your opinion.

Old 02-08-2020, 08:51 PM

45,671 posts, read 24,179,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
She asked because it was a part of his legacy. He settled the civil suit she brought out of court, so...
Settling a civil suit sometimes is just to end the whole thing...and often that's why someone who has no criminal basis for a case might try a law suit...at least they get something and they can count on the person to settle.

But as for King yeah but it was the wrong time.

She was trying to be a hard hitting reporter.

It served no purpose.

Kobe is dead, his family is grieving. There is enough doubt/lack of clarity/etc...to exactly what happened that night.

I'm not big into hero worship. I find all this Kobe worship a bit much but

King shouldn't have gone there, CBS shouldn't have chosen to highlight that part.

They both should have know it was too soon, wouldn't end well.

Snoop Dog I love but he was over the top in his threats to King. It was way too much

Old 02-08-2020, 10:33 PM

3,772 posts, read 1,470,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Settling a civil suit sometimes is just to end the whole thing...and often that's why someone who has no criminal basis for a case might try a law suit...at least they get something and they can count on the person to settle.

It served no purpose.

Kobe is dead, his family is grieving. There is enough doubt/lack of clarity/etc...to exactly what happened that night.

King shouldn't have gone there, CBS shouldn't have chosen to highlight that part.

Snoop Dog I love but he was over the top in his threats to King. It was way too much
Snoop went a bit too far and threatened her. When you take a look at things. From Gayle King, to Kobe and Snoop Dogg. You see the dysfunction emotional dysfunction in the Black American Community. Gayle put blame on CBS for putting that edit in the video. Either way, Kobe is dead, and what justice and closure can Gayle King get from trying to find Kobe as a Sexual Deviant? Nothing.

Old 02-08-2020, 11:06 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,408,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post

It served no purpose.

Gayle King is one of the most professional journalists out there. Having watched her for years, I do not believe for a second she was trying to do anything.

Kobe was a person like the rest of us. He is not a God and he should be examined the same as anyone else.

Old 02-09-2020, 08:03 AM

12,988 posts, read 13,781,931 times
Seems odd that RIP is used everywhere when actually we never really mean it. Gayle had plenty of time while Kobe was alive to keep this already settled case in the forefront and force him to respond over and over again. Her intention was to get people to choose sides. Try as she might she can't un-rape the woman by bringing up the case over and over again.

Old 02-09-2020, 11:43 AM

29,567 posts, read 22,955,248 times
I noticed U.S. flags are flying half staff in city government offices in Los Angeles.

Please, please tell me this isn't done because of Kobe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies