Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 07:36 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,641,964 times

Advertisements

TEHRAN, Iran -- Iran's hard-line president declared that crude oil prices, now above $115 a barrel, are too low, state media reported Saturday.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told an oil and gas exhibition in Tehran on Friday that he thought the commodity still had to "discover its real value," according to the Web site of Iran's state-run television.

Newsmax.com - Iran&#39s President Says Oil Prices Too Low (http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/Iran_President_Says_Oil/2008/04/19/89315.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2008, 07:43 PM

655 posts, read 917,978 times
All I can say to that, is the he had better enjoy it while it lasts. Once the middle east's black gold runs out.........well the term that comes to mind would get me booted from these forums. Becasue that is all the middle easy will be.........

Old 04-20-2008, 07:45 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,497,027 times
they love to hear you squeal. need another plan fast folks. we keep making our enemies rich.

Old 04-20-2008, 10:24 PM

1,268 posts, read 1,137,347 times
Some one buy that man a hummer in London, and tell him to pay gas at full price. Then we'll see if it's too low. I remember during the 90's Gas was $.89!!! a gallon. Regular Unleaded.

Old 04-20-2008, 10:31 PM

600 posts, read 1,084,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedous View Post
Some one buy that man a hummer in London, and tell him to pay gas at full price. Then we'll see if it's too low. I remember during the 90's Gas was $.89!!! a gallon. Regular Unleaded.
hummers are so stupid. Civilians who use hummers make me angry, i hope they have fun supporting the people in iran.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate38 View Post
All I can say to that, is the he had better enjoy it while it lasts. Once the middle east's black gold runs out.........well the term that comes to mind would get me booted from these forums. Becasue that is all the middle easy will be.........
we'll be just as screwed if we dont find an alternate fuel source.

Old 04-20-2008, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanslyke View Post
hummers are so stupid. Civilians who use hummers make me angry, i hope they have fun supporting the people in iran.
Would a diesel powered Hummer make you more appreciative?

Old 04-20-2008, 10:41 PM

no, its just a waiste of gas for people who want to show off how rich they are. I mean damn they arnt even cool looking!

If u want to look so rich, buy a car incrusted with diamonds, not something that is going to only add to the demand and support the rising prices in gass and make shlt worse on us "lesser" people...

Old 04-20-2008, 10:48 PM

Quote:
no, its just a waiste of gas for people who want to show off how rich they are. I mean damn they arnt even cool looking!

If u want to look so rich, buy a car incrusted with diamonds, not something that is going to only add to the demand and support the rising prices in gass and make shlt worse on us "lesser" people...
But Diesel is a fractional distillate of fuel oil? They give better gas milage than regular fuel oil cars, and ultimately produce less of green house pollution. Hummer's look awsome, whether they are stock or tricked out. I think you're just jealous. Don't hate, appreciate.

Old 04-20-2008, 10:55 PM

Im jealous? thats dumb. Im not even going to further adress that.

and yes, diesel does give better gas milage, but its still unreasonably high on a hummer.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Im jealous? thats dumb. Im not even going to further adress that.

and yes, diesel does give better gas milage, but its still unreasonably high on a hummer.
You do realize it is the old cars 1999- and below that are the real gas guzzlers right? Well, I have a friend who drives an 88' Bronco. 9 miles to the gallon, and you have the nerve to hate on hummers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies