Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2019, 05:01 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times

Advertisements

The State and Crump fabricated evidence. DeeDee who testified in court was not Treyvons real girlfriend and was a ringer they brought in. When Benjamin Crump introduced the "phone witness" he called her "Dee Dee", Trayvon's girlfriend, a "minor child".

16-year old Diamond Eugene was the actual girlfriend.
18-year old Rachel Jeantel was the imposter the entire team used to replace her.

The statement that presumably Diamond Eugene wrote. The state put this into evidence claiming Rachel Jeantel (Witness #8) wrote it.

At trial Jeantel admitted she couldn't even read it. The entire case was built upon a fraud.

There was the false affidavit that Diamond refused to sign because it wasn't true. So they needed Rachel Jeantel to replace her. The state of Florida prosecutors knew this affidavit was false as did Angela Corey, Bernie De La Rionda and John Guy.

The reason they (the entire prosecution team and Trayvon attorneys) used an *alias*, "Dee Dee", was specifically to avoid anyone in the community (who knew Diamond) going to the media or defense to inform them Witness 8 doesn't match Trayvon's girlfriend.

The State hid Dee Dee as long as they could. However, eventually the defense had to take a deposition; that's when they discovered something was sketchy.

SAO Angela Corey and Prosecutor Bernie De La Rionda kept Rachel Jeantel in a witness protection program. This was how they kept everyone oblivious until trial.

At trial it all fell apart (mostly) when the story attributed to Jeantel no longer matched her testimony.

Those who followed the trial knew Rachel Jeantel didn't match "witness 8" evidence. Wasn't even close.
We knew there was another "Dee Dee" who was Trayvon's real girlfriend.

But it wasn't until recently that Diamond Eugene came forward with her admission.

This is why George Zimmerman has an absolutely rock solid lawsuit against all of the participants, including the State of Florida.

However, it's unfortunate Zimmerman can't sue the media people who knew of the fraud and yet sat silent.

They (and others) all knew. Without "DeeDee" there was no case and charges would never had been brought.

Old 12-05-2019, 05:01 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
None of that happened except that Zimmerman was at one point in his car and did at some point get out. Everything else is a complete and deliberate lie. He did not "approach" Trayvon, he did not "confront" him, he did not murder him. There is absolutely no evidence to support the lies that you are repeating.
Did he shoot him, yes
Was it his gun, yes
Did he initiate approaching a stranger who he had concern over, yes
Was he told not to approach by Police Dispatchers, yes
Sid he have a history of reporting every black face as a potential suspect to police, yes

Based on the above and published reports/statements like:
"Numerous witnesses, however, did clearly hear a gunshot.

It came from Zimmerman's black, 9mm semiautomatic hand gun. The bullet went into Martin's left chest and lodged there.

Police headed to the neighborhood after Zimmerman's initial 911 call, but didn't arrive until after the fatal shot. They found Martin "face down in the grass."

I say murdered and hope that you never have a child who finds themselves being confronted by a total stranger who thinks he's deputy dog with a gun....

Old 12-05-2019, 05:04 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Well, given that's not the claim I made, I rest easy in my knowledge of the case, Pedro.

Care to re-read my post and try again?
Oops. I hit quote to you post by mistake. I meant to quote the one above saying there was no evidence.

My bad. Apologies.

Old 12-05-2019, 05:06 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Oops. I hit quote to you post by mistake. I meant to quote the one above saying there was no evidence.

My bad. Apologies.
No worries, it happens.

Old 12-05-2019, 05:07 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Say what you want about Zimmerman. But the State of Florida, the State Attorney and Crump and all the Corrupt Lawyers fabricated evidence.

Zimmerman has a case against these liars and crooks.

Old 12-05-2019, 05:10 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Did he shoot him, yes
Was it his gun, yes
Sid he have a history of reporting every black face as a potential suspect to police, yes

Based on the above and published reports/statements like:
"Numerous witnesses, however, did clearly hear a gunshot.

It came from Zimmerman's black, 9mm semiautomatic hand gun. The bullet went into Martin's left chest and lodged there.

Police headed to the neighborhood after Zimmerman's initial 911 call, but didn't arrive until after the fatal shot. They found Martin "face down in the grass."

I say murdered and hope that you never have a child who finds themselves being confronted by a total stranger who thinks he's deputy dog with a gun....
Everything Zimmerman did was legal.

Trayvon shouldn't have attacked Zimmerman.

Do you believe it should be legal to attack anyone looking at you?

Old 12-05-2019, 06:31 AM

3,840 posts, read 3,068,256 times
Zimmerman for Congress!

Old 12-05-2019, 06:37 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
Leftists love to use the courts but hate it when it gets used against one of their icons.

Old 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Everything Zimmerman did was legal.

Trayvon shouldn't have attacked Zimmerman.

Do you believe it should be legal to attack anyone looking at you?
Pity the murder victim didn't have a chance to give his statement on how the stranger approached him with a weapon for no reason what so ever, I mean wasn't he armed with a bag of skittles and wearing thug wear (a hoodie).

There is no evidence that an attack occurred because "someone looked at you", If Zimmerman hadn't placed himself the way he did no encounter at all would have occurred.

What would you want you child to do if confronted by a stranger like this????

Old 12-05-2019, 06:47 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,375,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Did he shoot him, yes
Was it his gun, yes

NO!!!

NO!!!
Stop with the lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.