Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2019, 08:33 AM

52,949 posts, read 34,795,868 times

Advertisements

ilhan omar's district..
Quote:
The incident was apparently reported to 911 just before 10 p.m. on Friday according to the audio and other social media police scanner reports. A 9:48 p.m. Facebook post on 2nd Precinct Minneapolis Crime Watch page said that University of Minnesota (U of M) police were requesting assistance from Minneapolis police (MPD) and Metro Transit police for “a group of 8-10 males chasing people with hammers” and that some people were injured. A Facebook post a minute later on Minneapolis Scanner page said that the three police departments were responding to “multiple [911] calls” about “10-12 Somali teen males armed with hammers chasing people,” also with “several injuries reported.”
https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...a-oddly-quiet/
https://soundcloud.com/user-63015900...nk-lrt-station
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2019, 08:39 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,138,856 times
It is true of Somalis all over the world. A ten minute google search will get you stories about South Africans burning Somali criminals alive in retribution, or Somali "refugees" raping women in Scandinavian counties. I am not a racist, and don't think that there is anything genetically wrong with them, but they come from and live in a culture of violence, that is a fact. We have to start acknowledging these things and stop being scared to say them because we are afraid of the thought-crime police.

Old 05-21-2019, 08:40 AM

2,923 posts, read 982,800 times
its no surprise they bring their mudhut ways with them

but, ah, the joys of culture enrichment. do you feel enriched?

Old 05-21-2019, 08:49 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,894,762 times
Carry everywhere you legally can.

Old 05-21-2019, 08:58 AM

4,395 posts, read 4,924,684 times
It's not just the Somalis. Native born citizens are prone to the exact same. The victim in this video happened to walk out of the store into the parking lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr-8VcQIqwM

This happened less than a mile from the video above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4h0oCr4dGo

There was a 3rd incident where a mob started jumping on cars at a stop light but were unable to get into any to pull out drivers. This was about 2 miles from the first incident.

I'm not even going to start guessing as to why these things happen but I accept that they do and I prepare accordingly. When I go to Memphis I have at least one gun with two full mags (16 rounds each), one in the chamber and a box of 50 shells. In case I need to get through a mob in the street, I also have a 16oz can of "bear spray".

Old 05-21-2019, 09:01 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,930,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_J View Post
It's not just the Somalis. Native born citizens are prone to the exact same. The victim in this video happened to walk out of the store into the parking lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr-8VcQIqwM

This happened less than a mile from the video above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4h0oCr4dGo

There was a 3rd incident where a mob started jumping on cars at a stop light but were unable to get into any to pull out drivers. This was about 2 miles from the first incident.

I'm not even going to start guessing as to why these things happen but I accept that they do and I prepare accordingly. When I go to Memphis I have at least one gun with two full mags (16 rounds each), one in the chamber and a box of 50 shells. In case I need to get through a mob in the street, I also have a 16oz can of "bear spray".
We DO have more than enough a88wipe losers of own already.......correct. We do not need to be importing any more.

Old 05-21-2019, 09:48 AM

57,409 posts, read 26,384,343 times
So the Red State News report based on a Facebook post and you're off and running.

Do you have a real news source..

Old 05-21-2019, 09:49 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,930,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So the Red State News report based on a Facebook post and you're off and running.

lol......do you think the lamestream media is going to jump on this story?? Get a clue, man.

Old 05-21-2019, 09:54 AM

4,395 posts, read 4,924,684 times
Quote:

Local paper - https://www.twincities.com/2019/05/2...kgZGJdjZjnaFrk

Memphis news wasn't too fast on the stories above until video appears. If it bleeds, it leads seems to hold true in every market.

Old 05-21-2019, 10:01 AM

78,753 posts, read 60,951,405 times
Quote:

I tried to find one (there is a duplicate thread).

This is the best I can find. Seems pretty reasonably written and factual, no sensationalism etc.

https://alphanewsmn.com/audio-mob-wi...lrt-patrons-2/

Pretty clear that it occurred, but not getting widely reported on but that's likely because it was 2 juveniles and no one was seriously hurt.

In short, not every group of buttholes comitting muggings gets much press coverage and when you can't release their names etc. and the media is frankly loathe to report on groups like this. Not much coverage.

P.S. If you wish to challenge the media not reporting claim, it's true. For years the media sensationalized black crime which was grossly unfair and frankly a racist ratings grab. In more recent years they've swung the other direction to try to atone but two wrongs don't make a right. If you want a good example, there was a mob of 50+ blacks attacking people on the transit in California 2-3 years ago and despite seeking those involved the media would not release the video because of "we do not want to perpetuate stereotypes".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies