Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2019, 06:13 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,668,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
I would love to know WHO Acosta was doing favors for and why. He should resign immediately.
Now we get to the GW Bush White House - there is an email I just saw from the Department of Justice to the Epstein Lawyers telling them how to change some things around so as to "avoid Press coverage"......

In other words, the Admin. telling the people they are prosecuting how to tamp things down.....

"“I’ve been spending some quality time with Title 18 [the U.S. criminal code] looking for misdemeanors,’’ the lead prosecutor, A. Marie Villafaña, wrote to Epstein’s lawyers on Sept. 13, 2007, adding that she was trying to find “a factual basis’’ for one or more non-sex-related crimes to charge him with.

The email chain shows that prosecutors sometimes communicated with the defense team using private emails, and that their correspondence referenced discussions that they wanted to have by phone or in person, so that there would be no paper trail.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...214210674.html

There is a LOT involved here and it spans much more than the Trump White House.....

To put it another way, this is not something "one off" or "just a bad seed". It's approved of from the bottom to the top.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2019, 06:14 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,600,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
My mother was a New Yorker. Hunter College.

The 13 year old marriage I know of was in Alabama. The groom was 26. In New Hampshire and Kansas you can marry with permission at 12 for a female.
WHAT is your point?? We're not talking about marriage in this thread.

Old 07-08-2019, 06:15 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,380,063 times
I would love to know how many kids Bill Clinton raped and possibly killed on his trips to the island.

Old 07-08-2019, 06:16 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,807,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Now I understand why Dershowitz was so hell bent on defending trump. Dershowitz is toast!

Old 07-08-2019, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
In the recent raid, cops found CDs in Epstein's safe labeled with names of young girls and public figures. Blackmail?
If trump's pants look more full, it is probably because he is wearing depends since this came down.

Old 07-08-2019, 06:18 PM

13,510 posts, read 17,031,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
I would love to know how many kids Bill Clinton raped and possibly killed on his trips to the island.
I'm sure you would a long as it distracts from your great orange messiah.

Old 07-08-2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Now we get to the GW Bush White House - there is an email I just saw from the Department of Justice to the Epstein Lawyers telling them how to change some things around so as to "avoid Press coverage"......

In other words, the Admin. telling the people they are prosecuting how to tamp things down.....

"“I’ve been spending some quality time with Title 18 [the U.S. criminal code] looking for misdemeanors,’’ the lead prosecutor, A. Marie Villafaña, wrote to Epstein’s lawyers on Sept. 13, 2007, adding that she was trying to find “a factual basis’’ for one or more non-sex-related crimes to charge him with.

The email chain shows that prosecutors sometimes communicated with the defense team using private emails, and that their correspondence referenced discussions that they wanted to have by phone or in person, so that there would be no paper trail.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...214210674.html

There is a LOT involved here and it spans much more than the Trump White House.....

To put it another way, this is not something "one off" or "just a bad seed". It's approved of from the bottom to the top.
This is beyond scary!

Old 07-08-2019, 06:20 PM

34,228 posts, read 18,569,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
If trump's pants look more full, it is probably because he is wearing depends since this came down.
It's the Democrats that are scared, not Trump. That's why it isn't a bigger story in the Propaganda News media. CNN, NBC, MSNBC, PBS, CBS, ABC, NYT, Washpo. Not ringing the bell, are they. Hmmmmm.

Old 07-08-2019, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
It's the Democrats that are scared, not Trump. That's why it isn't a bigger story in the Propaganda News media. CNN, NBC, MSNBC, PBS, CBS, ABC, NYT, Washpo. Not ringing the bell, are they. Hmmmmm.
Whatever helps you to cope. How is Fox covering it?

Old 07-08-2019, 06:24 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,668,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
In the recent raid, cops found CDs in Epstein's safe labeled with names of young girls and public figures. Blackmail?
This has been known for a decade or more.....Epstein is thought to be blackmailing buddies on Wall Street (maybe some that caused the Great Recession) and a lot more.

I'm sure we will all find out soon enough. Of course, the Statue of Limitations may have run out on much of his blackmail info...people die, etc. etc.

He should have been put away for good back then. But the Government itself decided to be on HIS side...and those people (Acosta) have been appointed to some of the highest positions in the land - including the office in charge of SEX TRAFFICING.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies