Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2019, 07:40 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,857,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I hope that each and everyone that has to testify due to this left wing witch hunt against the President and the demo losing out on Russian collusion, now go for a different witch hunt.

Hopefully they all smart to plea the 5th!

Who hasn’t lost their trust in the FBI top (not all FBI agents, just the former top of FBI) and how they target conservatives and make up stories to get people.

Very shocking that ANY American would not want a true and accurate investigation into whether or not there was any corruption going on. Are you not a good American ?

Nixon would have loved to have people like you around when he was being investigated. I suggest you let the people who know how to conduct these things do the job they are hired to do and that they are good at...…..unlike us armchair experts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2019, 08:56 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,466,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
... Mueller has just a few more leads to follow up on...should be no problem finishing-up just as soon as the report can do the maximum political damage to Trump.
Trump does the damage to Trump. There is no one else to blame.

Old 03-06-2019, 08:58 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,687,712 times
Quote:
I hope that each and everyone that has to testify due to this left wing witch hunt against the President and the demo losing out on Russian collusion, now go for a different witch hunt.

Who hasn’t lost their trust in the FBI top (not all FBI agents, just the former top of FBI) and how they target conservatives and make up stories to get people.
My guess is that the FBI has a higher public approval than, for example, the Republicans in Congress.

Old 03-06-2019, 10:53 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,823,349 times
Quote:

I'm not a big fan of President Trump but I am a fan of the respective Constitutions and the law... therefore I agree.

But then again, that's just MY opinion, for what it's worth.

Old 03-06-2019, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Pleading the Fifth means that they refuse to answer questions that may incriminate them. There are other ways to get their stories. A Subpoena can be either for personal or written testimony, and ignoring or refusing the subpoena will, not might, put you in jail until you comply. This is Congress you're dealing with, not a magistrate in the backwoods of Alabama. They are charged with doing the country's business, and have all the tools they need to do so.

If they are innocent, there should be no need to plead the Fifth. Nice try, though. Keep at it.

A person can NEVER lawfully be compelled to testify or give ANY statement to ANY government official in the US.

Old 03-06-2019, 11:12 AM

All that one needs to know regarding a person invoking their RIGHT under the 5th amendment.
https://www.mcmanislaw.com/blog/2014...-Implies-Guilt

Old 03-06-2019, 11:18 AM

Never talk to the police. Never talk to a grand jury. Never answer ANY questions by a governing body or officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Old 03-06-2019, 11:26 AM

You have the right to remain innocent. Same speaker who cuts across party lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FENubmZGj8

Old 03-06-2019, 12:41 PM

37,145 posts, read 42,240,055 times
Most, if not all, won't show up to any hearing. If they have already given testimony during the Mueller investigation that's enough. If anyone does show up they can plead the 5th, which isn't a sign of anything but refusing to play this game, or say they don't know or remember anything besides what they have already testified about.

Old 03-06-2019, 12:47 PM

5,986 posts, read 2,241,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
Never talk to the police. Never talk to a grand jury. Never answer ANY questions by a governing body or officials.

Very true to a point. This crew does not have that appearance, even those not involved in the campaign have a mile long list of criminal offenses. Once documents, emails, and messages with your name on it start showing up in Grand Jury hearings you better be very confident you have done nothing.

And these guys like the camera too much. Roger Stone can't shut up to save his life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies