Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2018, 09:52 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Sure, Pilot. You can tell at his rallies...all that brain power just shines through. [/sarcasm]

Seriously, I’m not in the least little bit demonizing Trump fans. I read a post—just today—that said exactly what I posted...that Trump fans don’t like elitist/educated types.

Trump’s very own fans say this. You all even use Obama’s intellect as a reason to dislike him!

Trump fans the people the elitist/educated types call on when they want something fixed. Some charge them extra knowing they are to stupid to notice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2018, 09:55 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Sure, Pilot. You can tell at his rallies...all that brain power just shines through. [/sarcasm]

Seriously, I’m not in the least little bit demonizing Trump fans. I read a post—just today—that said exactly what I posted...that Trump fans don’t like elitist/educated types.

Trump’s very own fans say this. You all even use Obama’s intellect as a reason to dislike him!
Where do you get all this? It is just hyperbole. Wow. Tried to have a meaningful discussion. Hey, if it makes you "FEEL" better.

Old 11-10-2018, 09:58 AM

6,926 posts, read 6,931,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Trump fans the people the elitist/educated types call on when they want something fixed. Some charge them extra knowing they are to stupid to notice.
So, Trump supporters also tend to be dishonest? Wouldn't surprise me given the role model they have.

Old 11-10-2018, 09:59 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
And she seems to be very outspoken and passionate, so I'm pretty sure she will run for President, even if her father doesn't want her to.
2024 would be the best time to do it, because voters will have the Trump name still fresh in their minds.

No other Republican candidate will get the Trump base in their corner as much as she will.
And she'll get the female vote because she's female, and she'll get the male vote because she's attractive and because she's Trump.
I wouldn't vote for her just because she's a woman. And I wouldn't vote for her.She's pretty enough...but that's not a good reason for someone to vote for her -- lol.

Old 11-10-2018, 10:00 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Where do you get all this? It is just hyperbole. Wow. Tried to have a meaningful discussion. Hey, if it makes you "FEEL" better.
That person was not being hyperbolic, and I’m sure you know that, having been around here for a while now.

Old 11-10-2018, 10:01 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
I like Ivanka even though her politics differ from mine, but I still respect her. She is smart, energetic, beautiful, and seems to have a good perspective. However, we don't elect royalty here, and her name is meaningless to me.

Old 11-10-2018, 10:03 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
So, Trump supporters also tend to be dishonest? Wouldn't surprise me given the role model they have.
Its not dishonest to set your own price and its often a surcharge for the extra time spent explaining or answering questions from the idiots. That's where the communist get it wrong and want the government to set prices on work they know nothing about.

Old 11-10-2018, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I like Ivanka even though her politics differ from mine, but I still respect her. She is smart, energetic, beautiful, and seems to have a good perspective. However, we don't elect royalty here, and her name is meaningless to me.
How do you know she is smart?

Don't tell me her job - -she was given that.

Don't tell me her companies because many rich women have more successful companies and I don't know how smart they are (Paris Hilton).

Make it something that really shows she is smart....not just born into the right family.

We don't even know her politics. We know her Daddy's politics -- but not hers.

She wasn't even a registered Republican until she had to vote for Dad...that's how much of a conservative she was/is.

Seriously she has done nothing to show us voters who she is other than the pretty Trump.

Old 11-10-2018, 10:13 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Her politic are the exact opposite of Trump so why would Trump supporters support her? Plus that would mean a Trump dynasty which is again what Trump supporters are also against.

Old 11-10-2018, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Her politic are the exact opposite of Trump so why would Trump supporters support her? Plus that would mean a Trump dynasty which is again what Trump supporters are also against.
I think one thing we have learned about this family, is they will sell their soul to the devil if it means personal gain for themselves.

I don't think she cares enough about her policies. She'd abandon them in a second if it meant some kind of personal gain for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies