Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 07:11 AM

89,803 posts, read 45,437,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Just keep making them up ,like trump does.
There's nothing to make up. Lefties were indeed throwing a large quantity of feces at an immigrant's business. The campaign ads just write themselves...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2018, 07:12 AM

18,320 posts, read 10,810,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
What’s that again? Don’t you now look st*p*d.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018...boyle-heights/
No , the OP does,read his post again.

Old 07-21-2018, 07:12 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,954,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Democrat activists attacked a newly opened restaurant owned by an immigrant in Los Angeles, because he supports Donald Trump. The "protest" was marked by shouting, and throwing feces.

This follows the expulsion of diners by the owner of a Lexington Virginia restaurant, the Red Hen, where the Sara Sanders party was asked to leave because she works for President Trump, and the shaming of Kirstjen Nielsen at a Mexican restaurant ("of all places").

In another instance, Pam Bondi, Florida AG, was attacked at a theater by Democrats opposing President Trump. Other such instances include a young man attacked in a McDonalds for wearing a MAGA hat.

This is today's Democrat Party, the Party that wants to take control of Congress in November. Spurred on by people like Maxine Waters, D-CA, and former Speaker Nancy Pelosi and others.

These people claim America was never great. They burn flags (as they did in front of Ms. Waters L.A. headquarter this week) and shout things like "We will make your system fall."

Does anyone really want these fascists in charge? Why would we give these people the reins of our government? This is what the November election is about. Who will lead our government? Will it be these people? Let's hope not.

A vote for Democrats is a vote for this type of behavior.
Do you have a link relating to this story? How do you know this?

Old 07-21-2018, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
What’s that again? Don’t you now look st*p*d.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018...boyle-heights/
From the CBS news article:
Quote:
“It was very scary,” said Shalom’s daughter Yael. “There was a lot of people protesting outside wearing masks […] and they threw a significant amount of feces at our windows.”

Old 07-21-2018, 07:16 AM

78,860 posts, read 46,900,140 times
Chinese Merchants were heavily armed in 1880's California, for the same reason.

Old 07-21-2018, 07:17 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,311,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
No , the OP does,read his post again.
His post exactly describes the event. You are the one looking like a f**l with your wise ass comment of “I wouldn’t hold my breath.”

Old 07-21-2018, 07:20 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,311,281 times
Imagine the media firestorm if the restaurant owner was a black or Latino and it was conservatives doing that. Of course, since it was the Left doing it, nothing in the national media.

And then people wonder why the Left is dangerous. The media is like aiding in their propaganda and brain washing of the public.

Old 07-21-2018, 07:20 AM

24,858 posts, read 17,607,326 times
They were throwing feces? did they pick it up off the streets or did they bring their own in a baggy? GROSS.

What is wrong with these people?

Imagine a LEGAL immigrant being attacked this way just because he has chosen to support a President that is willing and trying to protect his American Dream from ILLEGAL aliens.

It is disgusting and these misguided idiots with their Trump Derangement issues are expecting us to vote for the Dems this Fall and in 2020?

From what I have been seeing from the Left and their ridiculous antics and plans to literally destroy this country I will never vote for another Democrat.

Old 07-21-2018, 07:28 AM

17,991 posts, read 13,973,921 times
After watching the video it would appear that the Israeli "immigrant" who has been here over 20 years opens up a Kosher café in what once was a Jewish neighborhood. He posts some stuff about supporting Trump's immigration stance on social media apparently not knowing that the neighborhood is now 94% Latino and fervently against Trump's immigration policies.

Gee, I think I'll go open a vegetarian restaurant in Muleshoe, Tx and post on social media about how I hate the NRA, and meat eaters, and cowboy hats.

Old 07-21-2018, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
After watching the video it would appear that the Israeli "immigrant" who has been here over 20 years opens up a Kosher café in what once was a Jewish neighborhood. He posts some stuff about supporting Trump's immigration stance on social media apparently not knowing that the neighborhood is now 94% Latino and fervently against Trump's immigration policies.

Gee, I think I'll go open a vegetarian restaurant in Muleshoe, Tx and post on social media about how I hate the NRA, and meat eaters, and cowboy hats.
Go ahead. I'm willing to bet you a substantial amount you won't have feces thrown at your restaurant by protestors. Instead, they'll just opt out and you won't have any business. /shrug
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
View detailed profiles of: