Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2018, 06:23 AM

7,281 posts, read 4,260,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The man who lied his butt off, broke laws and refused to do his job in an effort to get Hillary elected-is endorsing the Democratic party? Who saw that coming?
thank you James Comey. prosecutors will use this in future litigation against him. and people wonder why some don't trust our intelligence agencies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2018, 06:51 AM

16,571 posts, read 15,418,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Fiscal ineptitude, tariffs, fake religious beliefs, a total absence of moral compass, a contempt for thought-through policy, intentionally mean-spirited proposals, open graft, hypocrisy, expanding the government, defecit-creating tax cuts, lying without even the semblance of shame, etc. - these are the attributes of a “genuine Republican”? Maybe I was wrong.
By inference, you are saying that Democrats were strong in
  • Fiscal matters(invented deficit spending)
  • Religion(accuse Rep. as religious nuts)
  • Moral compass(now that's laughable)
  • Thought-through policy(public housing?)
  • Expanding government (Yeah, right)
  • Lying( ok, you got me on that)

I can see you being disappointed in Trump but seeking refuge in the arms of Democrats?

Old 07-19-2018, 03:59 PM

5,340 posts, read 6,560,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
Nice copy and paste and the first to bring up Obama...

Again, The left has nothing to do with FACTS, but to go to liberal handbook and deflect as usual

They (the left ) seem to have an issue with anything that the Government can't
provide for them

Be who you are and say what you feel...Because those that matter...don't mind...And those that mind...don't matter.

Old 07-19-2018, 04:02 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,627,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
By inference, you are saying that Democrats were strong in
  • Fiscal matters(invented deficit spending)
  • Religion(accuse Rep. as religious nuts)
  • Moral compass(now that's laughable)
  • Thought-through policy(public housing?)
  • Expanding government (Yeah, right)
  • Lying( ok, you got me on that)

I can see you being disappointed in Trump but seeking refuge in the arms of Democrats?
You’re seeing something that’s not there. Where was I praising Democrats? I would rather see gridlock than Trump’s agenda move forward.

Old 07-19-2018, 06:41 PM

27,224 posts, read 46,985,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ote-democratic

This is coming from a Republican who is now urging people to vote for Democrats.
He is no longer a Republican and just a Judas!

The funny part is that the right and the left don’t like Comey. He is basically twitters to himself. Probably buying twitter likes.

Old 07-19-2018, 07:04 PM

30,651 posts, read 24,049,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Nothing wrong with that, even though he is a Republican.
Sometimes, you have to put your country's survival and future of that of your party's interests.
In fact, if you care about the GOP it is a good thing....they will not stand up against Trump, and they
are about ready to implode and destroy the whole party. Any more, They don't even resemble the Conservative,
party that I use to be a member of for so many decades).
WAS. He hasn't been registered as a Republican for some time.

Why do people on the left constantly make up lies?

https://www.politico.com/blogs/james...ered-as-225223

Quote:
"I have been a registered Republican for most of my adult life, not registered any longer."

The FBI director, who previously served as deputy attorney general in George W. Bush's administration before President Barack Obama appointed him to his current position, donated to the presidential campaigns of John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012."
Calling him a "Republican" when he supported RINOs makes him a RINO, not an actual Republican. Either way, he's NOT a Republican, fact. (In my opinion, he never was one.)

Old 07-20-2018, 11:32 AM

53,610 posts, read 35,433,760 times

Old 07-20-2018, 02:05 PM

6,273 posts, read 5,113,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Considering what is sitting in the White House right now, this is an absurd statement. We have to take as much power away from this dangerous and traitorous president as possible, and the best way to do so is to vote in Democrats in November. Comey is exactly right on this.
My husband is a retired cop. A medically retired cop. Injured in the line of duty. We have cop friends. I admin a pro-cop page. We are a blue family through and through. But Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe and so many others who worked at the highest levels of our federal law enforcement agencies are an embarrassment and a disgrace. Knowing what I know about the professionalism, the integrity and the bravery of so many patriots who work for these same agencies (as well as law enforcement agencies at the state, county and city levels across this nation), the above named individuals make me want to puke.

Dangerous and traitorous president? You know nothing. Less than nothing. Except how to be a blind, unthinking, partisan hack.

I also hope everybody votes in November. But not for the reasons that YOU hope people vote in December. Let the chips fall where they fall.

Old 07-22-2018, 04:57 PM

11,582 posts, read 14,010,560 times
Bwahahaha. This is funny...

https://twitter.com/Comey/status/1021132108381683712

Old 07-23-2018, 06:19 AM

24,530 posts, read 23,271,101 times
LOL, I still think of Scary Movies " Doofy" every time I see James Comey in the news. Was he dragging his vacuum cleaner around?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies