Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2017, 07:47 AM

34,941 posts, read 36,554,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I bet the majority of Indians don't really care. They don't butt hurt nearly as easy as white liberals and race pimps.
Just because so many of them are used to being made fun of, that's not a reason to be rude.

You gain a thicker skin because of being the butt of constant jokes. Doesn't mean that the jokes aren't still a bad thing in the first place.

It's like saying your kid can take getting beaten because you whipped him so much as a kid.

This might be true, but was beating on a kid a good idea?

Nope.

Old 11-28-2017, 08:01 AM

68,436 posts, read 54,913,931 times
Quote:
Yes, but he spent many years as a registered Democrat. That had to rub off.

Let's be realistic, he's spent ALL his years as a registered ME! ME! ME! Trump, any other affiliation was/is merely one of convenience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2017, 08:02 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,659,799 times
Quote:
I bet the majority of Indians don't really care. They don't butt hurt nearly as easy as white liberals and race pimps.
Until they watch the White House event and take note that it was carefully staged right beneath a portrait of old Andrew Jackson gazing malevolently down upon them.

Indian Removal Act | HistoryNet

I don't believe that was accidental nor will it go unnoticed by natives.

Old 11-28-2017, 08:03 AM

613 posts, read 363,831 times
Don't even tell me kneeling for the flag is disrespectful to our troops when Trump calls a sitting Senator Pocahontas in front of Native American war heroes.

Right wing logic smh.

Old 11-28-2017, 08:10 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,340,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
Don't even tell me kneeling for the flag is disrespectful to our troops when Trump calls a sitting Senator Pocahontas in front of Native American war heroes.

Right wing logic smh.
Trumpian logic, otherwise known as #lemminglogic

Old 11-28-2017, 08:23 AM

34,941 posts, read 36,554,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Until they watch the White House event and take note that it was carefully staged right beneath a portrait of old Andrew Jackson gazing malevolently down upon them.

I don't think it was accidental, either. I like to think it was Trump being stupid and other people who were smarter than that letting him look dumb. That's rather good, because it means there's an active resistance. We have a president who has no idea how inappropriate it was to stage the event there.

Old 11-28-2017, 08:36 AM

53,609 posts, read 35,526,849 times
leftists imagine that indians recoil in terror at the sight of a $20 bill

Old 11-28-2017, 08:44 AM

34,297 posts, read 15,839,888 times
People are so negative and the media aids the negativity with hate for a president that calls them out on their propaganda. If one were to look at it from a positive point of view it would be seen much different.
President Trump was honoring the Coad Talkers right in the face of Old Hickory. That really points out the flaw of President Jackson who betrayed Native Americans after they stood with him when he needed them the most. All people have flaws and Presidents are no exception. Despite the damage done by President Jackson the Native Americans are still here and supporting the country serving honorably in the military that defends this country.

Old 11-28-2017, 08:45 AM

31,594 posts, read 22,551,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post

You would likely be offended if it was a picture of George Washington, Robert Byrd or anyone else for that matter

Old 11-28-2017, 09:04 AM

27,073 posts, read 12,099,511 times
If you asked the 3 Code Talkers, surely they would rather not be photographed with Jackson, whose actions resulted in the Trail of Tears...

put yourself in their place...

[/b]
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
People are so negative and the media aids the negativity with hate for a president that calls them out on their propaganda. If one were to look at it from a positive point of view it would be seen much different.
President Trump was honoring the Coad Talkers right in the face of Old Hickory. That really points out the flaw of President Jackson who betrayed Native Americans after they stood with him when he needed them the most. All people have flaws and Presidents are no exception. Despite the damage done by President Jackson the Native Americans are still here and supporting the country serving honorably in the military that defends this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies