Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 03:53 PM

20,854 posts, read 17,245,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Old enough to tell you are war mongering and old enough to tell you to ask yourself some hard questions.

Is Iran really interested in being destroyed and wiped from the face of this earth? do they love their families? you really need to ask yourself some hard questions, and i really mean it.

Iran is actually a reasonable nation that finds itself bullied by the USA for the last 30 to 40 years.

WE overthrew THEIR democratically elected Government. WE armed their neighbor and cheered on a devastating war that cost them a huge number of lives. THen we attack the same neighbor turning the region into a never ending war zone.

What would you do if some nation 10 time more powerful was doing this to your nation. What if you saw your father killed fighting Iraqis armed with US weapons and supported by US intel? And i am talking about the 1980-1988 not the two wars we started since then.

Here is the bit you and many other Americans just don't get. wait for it... ready? IRan is our natural ally and if we took the time to build bridges and real trust we would have a great friend in Iran.

Iran is full of people who don't hate the US poeple but many do fear our feckless leaders (L&R)

Honestly as an American i am shocked at how easily fooled my fellow americans often are. Most people on the planet don't care about the USA nearly as much as Americans seem to think. Sure some nations demonize us, but we help them by attacking nation after nation decade after decade.
Well I'm glad you are older and can advance your position. No, I don't think Iran wants to be destroyed however their actions speak much louder than their words. Same with NK.

However in both cases both of these countries openly have rallies "death to America" and "we are on the verge of nuclear war". I've lived long enough to know that threats are not idle and as a man I must respond. Trump and the men who advise him know this too. It was estimated that NK would have a missile in 3 years. Guess what? They have it now. War mongering? I would call it responsible, getting our families ready both psychologically and physically ready for the calamity which, imho, is inevitable. Been so since human history began, and I don't see it changing any time soon. So while your post is factually correct, in the real world it might not matter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2017, 06:12 PM

24,523 posts, read 23,266,912 times
Uhoh, what are the ANTIFA fascists up to now?

Old 10-21-2017, 06:27 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,981,108 times
Sounds like a video Kim Jong Il or Hitler would make. Hard to believe this is real. Disturbing and creepy as hell. Trump is a true comic book villian come to life.

Old 10-21-2017, 06:39 PM

5,998 posts, read 3,761,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
She has had to move due to death threats from the opposition. So I would ask you who is fascist?
Right wingers are fascists. For proof just look at 1930s Germany. Barely distinguishable from today's alt-right.

Old 10-21-2017, 07:51 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,391,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Observers are suggesting that the "hint" here is that if Trump is impeached NRA members will answer a call to arms.
Considering Trump hasnt committed an impeachable offense, everyone should answer a call to arm...

Old 10-21-2017, 07:52 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,391,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Right wingers are fascists. For proof just look at 1930s Germany. Barely distinguishable from today's alt-right.
Welcome to the forums, you wont be taken seriously here for long if you keep posting garbage like that..

Old 10-21-2017, 08:11 PM

53,610 posts, read 35,421,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
link us to the soviet propaganda that this supposedly sounds 'exactly like'.
so we can compare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
..waiting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I'm waiting too.

OP, if you have a video of Soviet propaganda that is just like the NRA video post it, or retract your statement.
..and still waiting..

Old 10-21-2017, 08:23 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,312,350 times
It's very obvious she's saying we have to fight fire with fire, that being the violent progressive liberals that want to destroy free speech.

Old 10-21-2017, 08:24 PM

11,124 posts, read 5,659,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Observers are suggesting that the "hint" here is that if Trump is impeached NRA members will answer a call to arms.

And who exactly, would they shoot, if Trump was impeached? Anyone in their neighborhoods who'd had a Hillary Clinton sign in their yard? Perhaps they'd shoot police officers who came in response? Or maybe each other, if no other targets could be identified? There's many of them who are mean and obsessed enough with their deadly toys, to go berserk, if their chains were yanked.

Old 10-21-2017, 08:50 PM

5,998 posts, read 3,761,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Welcome to the forums, you wont be taken seriously here for long if you keep posting garbage like that..
Prove me wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies