Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 12:49 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,987,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriz Brown View Post
Wrong.

The definition of racist is saying things like "I can't trust a Mexican judge".

Maybe you would be a Liberal too if you actually knew what Liberals believed rather than what Fox News tells you we believe.
I know what liberals believe. That's why I don't like them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

4,661 posts, read 4,151,024 times
He's going to do exactly what he said that he will do. Insofar as it is in agreement with the Republican establishment, who will scream "puppet" at the top of your lungs. Insofar as he differs and advances polices that democrats used to proudly advocate, you will give him no credit whatsoever and denounce him as a racist/misogynist/homophobe, etc.

We already see this with health care and trade. His polices are exactly what that fat pig Michael Moore have been advocating since Roger and Me, and yet fat boy can't say a nice thing about him. Same with health care--Trump has already agreed to keep the most popular parts of Obamacare, but not peep from the CNN crowd.

33,387 posts, read 34,994,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
He's preparing to use government power to enrich himself and his cronies. He has always been a crony capitalist. Now he has extreme powers to enrich himself further and become the wealthiest man in the world. He will be given the green light to do this in return for being a puppet of Ryan and McConnell as they push their oligarch agenda for their big money donors (labor rights turned to dust, millions more poor people, millions will lose health care, millions will find it even harder to get an education, messed up climate, privatize schools and prisons, eliminate all restrictions on campaign finance donations etc).
in other words you think he is going to be like obama, which should make you deliriously happy.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:02 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,109,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Obviously, you are out of the loop.

Liberals on this board claimed that since Trump said his dad gave him a million dollars to start a business is racist.
Your sentence doesn't even make any sense.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:04 AM

2,685 posts, read 2,533,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Why can't you trust a Mexican judge?

Mexican isn't a race, so if you believe that, it just sounds like you hate Mexicans.
Well.. that is what Donald Trump said genius. He is the one that said "I can't trust a Mexican judge".

Those were his words.

Try again.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:05 AM

15,087 posts, read 13,496,454 times
Trump will try to be an authoritarian.

It's obvious that he can't stand any challenge to his ego. He's not likely to be one who will want to compromise. He's happy to pick big public feuds with critical stakeholders like our intelligence community. He constantly turns all his speeches into brag-sessions about himself and bashes those who criticize him on even the smallest stuff.

He's not going to be one to play according to some Constitutional rules. He will push the envelope as far as possible.

Our hope will likely rest on the strength of our institutions and ultimately states to check his over-reach.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:05 AM

2,685 posts, read 2,533,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
I know what liberals believe. That's why I don't like them.
What Liberal beliefs make you not like Liberals?

(waits for essay of Fox News talking points).

Old 01-22-2017, 01:06 AM

14,221 posts, read 7,007,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
in other words you think he is going to be like obama, which should make you deliriously happy.
I didnt vote for Obama. And no I dont think he'll be like Obama, not even close.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:13 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,655,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriz Brown View Post
I am not a racist. What about you?
No, but most of the liberals here pretend they're not.

Old 01-22-2017, 07:11 AM

5,725 posts, read 11,759,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
He's going to do exactly what he said that he will do.
Now that's funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies