Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 07:55 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,246,078 times

Advertisements

Newt is just an angry guy, who wants to push an agenda that is not in the best interest of the American people. It's people like him Guilliani and Trump, who have a distorted view about life and people. But they also have the old tired mess of hating to see anything that benefits the mass of American's unless someone makes a vast profit. This is the Republican ideology and has been.
They simply don't understand the common good and compassion of what is a humane premise within what it takes in respecting Democracy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2016, 07:55 AM

76,959 posts, read 47,882,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I loved the part where he challenged Megan to call Bill a sexual predator and she side stepped the question by stating that they (Fox) have already had many shows about it - but refused, two times, to say that Bill Clinton was a 'sexual predator'.
Why should she help him deflect her question?

Old 10-26-2016, 07:57 AM

51,743 posts, read 26,064,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
I actually happened to stumble across the Megan Kelly/Newt Gingrich segment on Fox News. I find myself flipping between CNN, MSNBC, and Fox just to see what's what across the media spectrum.

Anyone who thinks that Newt won that exchange probably thinks that loudly shouted accusations win debates.
That was my take on it.

She was professional and coherent.

He was all, "Say it, say it, I dare you," like an 8 y/o bully on the playground.

Time for Dancing With the Stars for Newt.

Old 10-26-2016, 07:57 AM

11,113 posts, read 19,654,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
Megan belongs on CNN or MSNBC. I make sure to turn Fox off when she's on.

She's quick to call Trump a sexual preditor but won't say the same about Bill Clinton who almost certainly is one.

She has a very high opinion of herself, too much indeed. She is no longer 'fair and balanced' and has an attitude like a spoiled brat.

After her bitchy attitude came out last night, I've decided to watch Animal Planet from now on.

Old 10-26-2016, 07:59 AM

27,224 posts, read 46,939,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
Actually Newt showed anyone with eyes to see, how devious and dishonest Kelly is. This is a good video if you can stand to see and here her sickening lying self. Go Donald J. Trump!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RVqTfIKGbU
I couldn't rep you for posting this as I missed it as we watch more Netflix than Megan's garbage biased reporting as she has been mostly doing lately.

The women that have come out without prove and for Megan to clam to be a lawyer makes me wonder what kind of lawyer she was as there are very good and mediocre lawyers and bad lawyers!

Megan keeps pondering the women issue just because Trump nailed her when she started the first Republican debate after she had stated the moderators practiced for a week and had it well prepared and it would be exciting to watch. Well we did and I was appalled how Megan tried to eliminate Trump not based on policies but on gutter journalism.

Megan better go to CNN as long as they may want her as Rachel Meadows is even beating Megan in the ratings!

Old 10-26-2016, 08:01 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
yet she dresses like a $10 hooker
It wasn't long before we were bound to see overt misogyny presented as feigned indignation directed at the woman.

Here's some advice for people who want to ensure they aren't posting sexist comments: Don't refer to common television personality clothing as "hooker" dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
He was all, "Say it, say it, I dare you," like an 8 y/o bully on the playground.
Between him and Giuliani, I don't know which one has stooped lower. And it isn't like there isn't a ready-model of how to act like an adult and still defend the indefensible that is Trump: Just look at Mike Pence. He's still toeing the company line, repeating the lies convincingly, etc., but he's retaining some measure of decorum and dignity.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:01 AM

20,847 posts, read 17,214,841 times
Poor Megan. Lost in a play for her soft underbelly. "I'm offended" should be the rallying cry for all adults who want to still be children.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilterChick View Post
She has a very high opinion of herself, too much indeed. She is no longer 'fair and balanced' and has an attitude like a spoiled brat.

After her bitchy attitude came out last night, I've decided to watch Animal Planet from now on.
She should have a high opinion of herself. She's pretty darn good at what she does.

"Fair and balanced" on Fox? That's a hoot.

You can go on over to Animal Planet. Fine by me. I'm watching to see who Megyan Kelly takes on next.

******* get stuff done.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:03 AM

20,847 posts, read 17,214,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
It wasn't long before we were bound to see overt misogyny presented as feigned indignation directed at the woman.

Here's some advice for people who want to ensure they aren't posting sexist comments: Don't refer to common television personality clothing as "hooker" dress.
What gobbledygook. She's an idiot consumed by an issue directed squarely at her sex. It's a rough world. Get over it.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Poor Megan. Lost in a play for her soft underbelly. "I'm offended" should be the rallying cry for all adults who want to still be children.
No reason to feel sorry for Megyan Kelly.

She was the adult in the room.

Newt came off as a grumpy ol' man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies