Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2016, 09:18 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,731,904 times

Advertisements

Alcohol, tobacco, and pills have killed millions. Should those drug dealers get the death penalty, too?

Cannabis ("marijuana") doesn't cause deaths, and can help many to have longer, healthier, and happier lives. So why should these drug dealers get the death penalty? Also, cannabis makes people non-violent if anything will, so it just seems like good protection from others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
Why? I feel drug dealer should be the death penally
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2016, 01:28 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,282,858 times
Quote:
What about people that serve fast food, tobacco products, RX pills or booze? Those kill far more than "street" drugs.

Old 08-29-2016, 01:42 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,757,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
I know this is dated, but it's worth watching today as we see so many LEOs with the attitude that they need to tell the people how to live their lives. This retired captain gets it. LE should protect people from other people, not protect people from themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycUO4aV7YoA
Amen to this

Old 08-29-2016, 06:04 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,110,105 times
Interesting noting this yahoo doesn't wear a real uniform..

Now as to your sacred magic cure all what ails you plant

Weed users have blood on their hands from their drugs ..they just won't admit it.

Weed behavior kills faster than the drug itself ..that is for those users who haven't permanently damaged their brains by the overuse of it..some ten to fifteen percent of the target pothead population... Tick tock..which one here? Certainly lifetime regular users...

From the cartel violence to gross environmental damage created

From the pothead sucking up social welfare to the person who was high last night and minimized today because of it

From doctor feel-good selling hundreds of script to the dearth of dirtbags attracted to it

To the heroin epidemic based upon the street being flooded with pot

To the six plant grower who cheats to the cowboy growers that cheats even more

So..tell me again how drug use is so good for our world

When people are personally affected by potheads they don't like it

The corporations are waiting to supply a new group of users/addicts... Some thrity million of you

I wonder..how many have a criminal history...even Harley riders get tickets..or arrests for dui drugs... Or an asundry of other crimes

Worry not..help is available

http://www.narconon.org/drug-rehab/marijuana-rehab.html

Maybe you even have a job with health insurance..it's accepted .. and if you don't maybe obummercsre

Last edited by notmeofficer; 08-29-2016 at 06:15 AM..

Old 08-29-2016, 08:43 AM

31,302 posts, read 20,837,895 times
Quote:
Like Walgreens? They sell millions of drugs.

Old 08-29-2016, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
He's a RETIRED police captain. Retired people don't usually wear a uniform.

Are you accusing him of being a liar?

Maybe you should try addressing his message, or have you even heard it?

Old 08-29-2016, 08:47 AM

Quote:
I wonder..how many have a criminal history...even Harley riders get tickets..or arrests for dui drugs... Or an asundry of other crimes
So now you want to arrest all Harley riders? You are funny.

Old 08-29-2016, 10:38 AM

5,658 posts, read 6,306,902 times
Quote:
Weed users have blood on their hands from their drugs...
No, I don't have any blood on my hands.
Quote:
Weed behavior kills faster than the drug itself...
The drug itself doesn't kill at all. We're all inching toward death regardless. What is "weed behavior?" Is that like when we bust out the easel and sheets and a blank canvas and enjoy painting?
Quote:
...to the person who was high last night and minimized today because of it...
What the heck does "minimized" mean? If that person got deeper, more restful sleep than otherwise would have without a bit of cannabis then it's likely that it may have helped.
Quote:
...dearth...
I don't think you're using this word correctly, by the way.
Quote:
To the heroin epidemic based upon the street being flooded with pot...
Wow, now cannabis is responsible for the heroin epidemic. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with over-prescription of expensive opioid painkillers.
Quote:
...tell me again how drug use is so good for our world...
Why don't you tell us again when you're going to win the War on Drugs and blink all drugs out of existence.
Quote:
...even Harley riders get tickets...
WTF does that mean? Even Harley riders? What does that have to do with anything at all? I've been riding motorcycles for decades, though not Harley-Davidson motorcycles, what are you talking about?
Quote:
I don't meet any of the criteria one might use to assess whether someone has a "problem," but thanks for the link.

Old 08-29-2016, 10:48 AM

2,222 posts, read 10,678,479 times
Quote:

Weed users have blood on their hands from their drugs ..they just won't admit it.

Weed behavior kills faster than the drug itself ..that is for those users who haven't permanently damaged their brains by the overuse of it..some ten to fifteen percent of the target pothead population... Tick tock..which one here? Certainly lifetime regular users...

From the pothead sucking up social welfare to the person who was high last night and minimized today because of it

From doctor feel-good selling hundreds of script to the dearth of dirtbags attracted to it

The corporations are waiting to supply a new group of users/addicts... Some thrity million of you

Marijuana Rehab

Maybe you even have a job with health insurance..it's accepted .. and if you don't maybe obummercsre

NMO, Narconon is a Scientology based operation. Talk about brainwashing. Why am I not surprised you picked this group. They love mind control.

Old 08-29-2016, 10:58 AM

307 posts, read 247,710 times
Quote:

Marijuana Rehab

Welp - that didn't take long
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies