Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 09:45 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,093,167 times

Advertisements

Well that is completely ****ed up.

From the article: "According to local reports, she later told police she killed the girl because of her own husband's infidelity. Investigators immediately ordered a psychiatric test of the woman in a bid to understand her motives.''
Video shows woman carrying severed head in Moscow and shouting
Seems like she has always been crazy and her husband's infidelity pushed her way off the metaphorical cliff.

Also from the article: Russia's children's rights commissioner Pavel Astakhov called the killing 'Monstrous and inexplicable', urging parents to carefully check on the mental state of nannies when they are hired.
Video shows woman carrying severed head in Moscow and shouting

Yeah that's a given...

Old 02-29-2016, 09:51 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkBuckeye View Post
Than how come there have been women presidents in several predominantly Muslim countries?
Check out who these women are related to.......they are not just any woman.

Check out what happens to women in these countries who speak out against these kinds of stories. Many seem to not know how the girls are deemed un pure and carved up to never have sexual pleasure.

That poor child and this evil b*tch!

Old 02-29-2016, 10:43 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
What an evil woman. I don't know how a parent can even function after something like that. When some animal cuts off your child's head, how do you live. The child you made and brought into the world, your innocent little one. How do you stop screaming, I can't wrap my head around it.

Old 02-29-2016, 11:08 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Please show us when the standard Christian kook started yelling God is great and beheading people? This hasn't been "the norm" for hundreds of years if not more.
Magdalena Lopez murdered her two sons Antonio and Erik on July 19, 2005 in Dyer, Indiana. Police reported that she beat her two sons to death with a ten-pound dumbbell because she thought they'd be better off in heaven

Dena Schlosser severed both of her daughter's arms in Plano, Texas on November 23, 2004; in a bout of religious fervor. Ten month old Margaret did not survive.

Sherry Marie Delker murdered her daughter Samantha on March 29, 2002 in Austintown, Ohio. Mrs. Delker admitted to running her daughter down with her car outside a church. Police said she wanted to send her daughter to a "better place."

Debra Lynn Gindorf fed her twenty- three month old daughter Christina and three month old son Jason lethal doses of crushed sleeping pills in a cup of juice. She then unsuccessfully attempted suicide. She believed she and her babies would be reunited in heaven, where they would be safe and happy together for eternity.

Children Murdered by Their Christian Parents Memorial Page

When police arrived at the Christensen home on September 25 (after 911 dispatchers received two hang-up calls), they found Pamela dressed in white, covered in blood. The children were all upstairs, dressed in white, two suffering from stab wounds to the chest. The mother also had self-inflicted stab wounds on her abdomen and chest according to Kendall County Court records. Also at the scene of the crime was a homemade poison/sedative made from dishwashing detergent.

PASTOR’S WIFE ON KILLING CHILDREN: “I WANTED THEM TO MEET JESUS CHRIST” – Awkward Moments Children's Bible

A Pennsylvania mother and father who believe in faith-healing were sent to jail Wednesday for causing the death of their young, sick child by refusing to take him to the doctor. It was the second of Herbert and Catherine Schaible’s children to die under their care.

Faith-Healing Couple Sent Jailed After Child Dies Without Medical Care

Laney admitted bashing her three children in the heads with rocks. She said God told her to do so. Laney was charged with two counts of murder in the deaths of 8-year-old Joshua and 6-year-old Luke, and a single count of injury to a child for 15-month old Aaron, who survived the attacks on Mother's Day 2003.

CNN.com - Mom who said she*killed on God's orders acquitted - Apr 3, 2004

that took about 10 minutes, if you would like more I'm sure I can find some for you. It's not Islam or Christianity that leads people to commit heinous crimes against children, its fundamentalism usually coupled with mental illness.

Last edited by 2sleepy; 02-29-2016 at 11:23 PM..

Old 02-29-2016, 11:39 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,358,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Magdalena Lopez murdered her two sons Antonio and Erik on July 19, 2005 in Dyer, Indiana. Police reported that she beat her two sons to death with a ten-pound dumbbell because she thought they'd be better off in heaven

Dena Schlosser severed both of her daughter's arms in Plano, Texas on November 23, 2004; in a bout of religious fervor. Ten month old Margaret did not survive.

Sherry Marie Delker murdered her daughter Samantha on March 29, 2002 in Austintown, Ohio. Mrs. Delker admitted to running her daughter down with her car outside a church. Police said she wanted to send her daughter to a "better place."

Debra Lynn Gindorf fed her twenty- three month old daughter Christina and three month old son Jason lethal doses of crushed sleeping pills in a cup of juice. She then unsuccessfully attempted suicide. She believed she and her babies would be reunited in heaven, where they would be safe and happy together for eternity.

Children Murdered by Their Christian Parents Memorial Page

When police arrived at the Christensen home on September 25 (after 911 dispatchers received two hang-up calls), they found Pamela dressed in white, covered in blood. The children were all upstairs, dressed in white, two suffering from stab wounds to the chest. The mother also had self-inflicted stab wounds on her abdomen and chest according to Kendall County Court records. Also at the scene of the crime was a homemade poison/sedative made from dishwashing detergent.

PASTOR’S WIFE ON KILLING CHILDREN: “I WANTED THEM TO MEET JESUS CHRIST” – Awkward Moments Children's Bible

A Pennsylvania mother and father who believe in faith-healing were sent to jail Wednesday for causing the death of their young, sick child by refusing to take him to the doctor. It was the second of Herbert and Catherine Schaible’s children to die under their care.

Faith-Healing Couple Sent Jailed After Child Dies Without Medical Care

Laney admitted bashing her three children in the heads with rocks. She said God told her to do so. Laney was charged with two counts of murder in the deaths of 8-year-old Joshua and 6-year-old Luke, and a single count of injury to a child for 15-month old Aaron, who survived the attacks on Mother's Day 2003.

CNN.com - Mom who said she*killed on God's orders acquitted - Apr 3, 2004

that took about 10 minutes, if you would like more I'm sure I can find some for you. It's not Islam or Christianity that leads people to commit heinous crimes against children, its fundamentalism usually coupled with mental illness.
I believe this is what the kids call "End of argument." Lol

Old 03-01-2016, 12:44 AM

10,137 posts, read 17,481,533 times
Remember folks a public service announcement from

Islam....The Nation of Peace......remember they keep telling us it's just a few whack jobs in their ideology/religion

and just another story keeps coming

The Nation of Peace

Old 03-01-2016, 12:52 AM

1,450 posts, read 1,209,362 times
Why doesn't this thread have the same vitriol as the stripper who did not murder her child, was responsible, sure, yet did not intentionally kill, and sure did not march around with the child's head?

Old 03-01-2016, 12:55 AM

2,495 posts, read 4,358,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDocKat View Post
Why doesn't this thread have the same vitriol as the stripper who did not murder her child, was responsible, sure, yet did not intentionally kill, and sure did not march around with the child's head?
Lol, that sort of gusto is usually reserved for "thugs, scumbags, ghetto or trashy hood rat criminals" only. Keep reading these pages and you'll notice the trend.

Old 03-01-2016, 01:00 AM

1,450 posts, read 1,209,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
Lol, that sort of gusto is usually reserved for "thugs, scumbags, ghetto or trashy hood rat criminals" only. Keep reading these pages and you'll notice the trend.
You get it, but I don't. My guess I'm just an old lady who is a bit out of it. I sure wish the news would come on!

I like the forum, and fist thought is was only about places to live.

Old 03-01-2016, 01:39 AM

4,490 posts, read 3,930,229 times
No, this can't be right. Islam is a religion of Peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies