Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 02:47 PM

86,052 posts, read 85,090,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
That is like saying pulling a knife from someone's chest lead to death not the knife going in.
Not if you know your ME facts. Which sect did we put in power in Iraq ? What happened to them when we left ?

And funny that all the left talk about is Iraq and how Bush destabilized it. What about Obama's invasion of Libya ?
Does that not count ? Did US foreign policy in the ME end January 2009 and everything since then blamed on Bush as well ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2015, 03:09 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,271,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Not if you know your ME facts. Which sect did we put in power in Iraq ? What happened to them when we left ?

And funny that all the left talk about is Iraq and how Bush destabilized it. What about Obama's invasion of Libya ?
Does that not count ? Did US foreign policy in the ME end January 2009 and everything since then blamed on Bush as well ?

According to the Left: Yes. According to the Left the Arab Spring and Obama's support for the downfall of Libyan, Syrian and Egyptian leaders, along with arming various rebels in Libya and Syria, had absolutely nothing to do what is happening in Libya and Syria today.

When was the last time you heard a Leftist mention the phrase "Arab Spring"? Answer: NEVER

There's a reason for that.

Old 11-16-2015, 05:53 PM

4,530 posts, read 5,177,604 times
Quote:

The problem was we went into Iraq without any real understanding of the deep divide between the Sunni and the Shiites. The Iraq war was doomed from the start. No one was going to walk away from that s-show a winner. We were hemorrhaging money from that fiasco. A fiasco that can only be laid at the feet of the Bush administration.

Old 11-16-2015, 05:56 PM

934 posts, read 601,431 times
Quote:
Plenty of Korans and prayer rugs have been found at the border in Texas and Arizona.

They know and they turn a blind eye.
How many terrorists have been Mexican???

Old 11-16-2015, 05:58 PM

4,530 posts, read 5,177,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
According to the Left: Yes. According to the Left the Arab Spring and Obama's support for the downfall of Libyan, Syrian and Egyptian leaders, along with arming various rebels in Libya and Syria, had absolutely nothing to do what is happening in Libya and Syria today.

When was the last time you heard a Leftist mention the phrase "Arab Spring"? Answer: NEVER

There's a reason for that.
Do you think we had some way to prevent the Arab Sping from happing? Do you think we should have moved to keep dictators and despots in power? As I recall the GOP leaders were all over Obama for not using force in Libya quicker.

Old 11-16-2015, 06:03 PM

50,907 posts, read 47,901,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
Deportation doesn't work. The silly scare tactics of terrorists streaming across the border is nothing more than rhetoric. If they're coming in they're doing it legally.
No kidding. Half of all illegals are over-stays. At least they have some form of background check.

Old 11-16-2015, 06:09 PM

35,961 posts, read 21,447,768 times
If you don't open the money bags there will not be a war on any terror. .. I keep saying it n you keep spewing hot air that means nothing. There is not budget to spend,, if something happens before dec 11 the Republican Party blocked the finances for the govt to work efficiently. Mark my words .

Old 11-16-2015, 06:36 PM

63,640 posts, read 29,860,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
No kidding. Half of all illegals are over-stays. At least they have some form of background check.
Actually only 40% are visa over stayers. 60% are border jumpers.

Old 11-16-2015, 09:33 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,288,933 times
Democrats and terrorists have common goals - exploit the US border for their own shameless motives.

Old 11-19-2015, 09:43 PM

18,033 posts, read 13,874,448 times
Attached Thumbnails
Democrats, Illegal Immigrants, and Terrorists Each Favor Porous Borders and Lax Border Security-imagine.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies