Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 11:50 AM

23,860 posts, read 17,545,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Only FOX is reporting this right now, and the source is unidentified, but Catherine Herridge is a pretty credible and solid journalist.
This will be interesting and the demise of Hillary if it pans out.
The waiting is a killer.........
FBI expands probe of Clinton emails, launches independent classification review | Fox News
the FBI has been weaponized, HRC has a short time to agree to obama's conditions. If she does the FBI files no charges. If she does not, the FBI charges her and Warren is lead dem candidate.

Obama fears HRC will roll over on his unethical administration. On the other hand HRC could end up in jail. tick tock goes ahmed's clock as we wait for the final showdown.

The DOJ has been diminished in reputation and no longer can be trusted.

Obama and HRC are consumate liars, anything is possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2015, 12:45 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
You mean like when she went in front of congress and made them look like fools last time?

Mind you-the interview where she went willingly and didnt plead the fifth?
You were apparently watching something right out of your imagination if that's what you saw. I saw a corrupt loser admit she lied. The only fool that was made that day was of hillary. How can you call yourself an American and support corrupt filth like her, it makes no sense..

Old 11-12-2015, 07:41 PM

12,160 posts, read 6,714,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Then expect the Obama regime to circumvent Comey.
Obama's emails to Hillary and the State Department have been sealed or closed off for investigation somehow I read. If this is true, it makes Obama look pretty bad.

Old 11-12-2015, 08:54 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,856,092 times
I would have to think that if Obama had even the slightest hint she could be charged, there would be a dem back up plan. He has made a lot of progress for progressives that would be completely undone if a republican wins the primary. While I'm sure there is no love lost between the obama's and Clinton's, Obama does not want to see his legacy completely undone. And on the dem side, it is absolutely Clinton or bust - frankly, it's hard to believe that after eight years, there's not a single Obama protege that could step into office.

Old 11-12-2015, 09:05 PM

18,003 posts, read 13,829,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Only FOX is reporting this right now, and the source is unidentified, but Catherine Herridge is a pretty credible and solid journalist.
This will be interesting and the demise of Hillary if it pans out.
The waiting is a killer.........
FBI expands probe of Clinton emails, launches independent classification review | Fox News
When she goes to jail, I hope that they throw away the keys.

Hummmmmmmmmm. Does she still get Secret Service protection while in jail??????????

Old 11-12-2015, 09:24 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,979,546 times
Nothing is going to happen to Hillary and she is not going to jail. She will be the Democrat nominee unfortunately and there is a very good chance she will win. I don't like it either, but it is, what it is. We live in a society of blind people.

Old 11-12-2015, 09:53 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,413,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Nothing is going to happen to Hillary and she is not going to jail. She will be the Democrat nominee unfortunately and there is a very good chance she will win. I don't like it either, but it is, what it is. We live in a society of blind people.
I don't know about that. The story didn't get much attention but the server was being backed up by another company, apparently unbeknownst to the company she was using and Clinton staff. Those backups were seized by the FBI.

This companies backups are for disaster recovery. These are specifically intended to preserve data even when it's been removed form the live server if for example you accidentally obliterate it or both the live server and main backup becomes corrupted.

If she has done anything illegal and assuming it's not some elaborate setup those backups should tell the story.

Old 11-12-2015, 10:05 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,644,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
I don't know about that. The story didn't get much attention but the server was being backed up by another company, apparently unbeknownst to the company she was using and Clinton staff. Those backups were seized by the FBI.

This companies backups are for disaster recovery. These are specifically intended to preserve data even when it's been removed form the live server if for example you accidentally obliterate it or both the live server and main backup becomes corrupted.

If she has done anything illegal and assuming it's not some elaborate setup those backups should tell the story.
I agree. I think there are many layers to this story that are currently unbeknownst to the general public.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies