Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 04:39 AM

28,970 posts, read 30,336,251 times

Advertisements

This saddens one's heart to the point of disbelief?

Mob beats man on his own front porch

We are living in the year 2013, not 1872? I cannot believe the mentality of these people....and the hatred that still exists?

I used to belong to a church that was predominately black...they were good people....at that time, there was a case going on, a big case where a black man killed several white people, and they all agreed, the black man was guilty...when he was left go, they were angry...they wanted justice, and were fair law abiding citizens, who wanted to see only goodness in the law...I don't believe these two articles.

Old 07-10-2013, 04:47 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,521,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
This saddens one's heart to the point of disbelief?

We are living in the year 2013, not 1872? I cannot believe the mentality of these people....and the hatred that still exists?

I used to belong to a church that was predominately black...they were good people....at that time, there was a case going on, a big case where a black man killed several white people, and they all agreed, the black man was guilty...when he was left go, they were angry...they wanted justice, and were fair law abiding citizens, who wanted to see only goodness in the law...I don't believe these two articles.

Just imagine what will happen if they found GZ not guilty. The people who commits these kind of acts are just looking for something to justify their violence. They don't care about Treyvon Martin. They care about committing crimes.

Old 07-10-2013, 04:51 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,695,143 times
Only they can change their image. Why aren't their spokesmen, Jackson and Sharpton, preaching love instead of hate? Why isn't 0bama saying these are NOT his sons? Why aren't their leaders teaching them right from wrong? Hank? Frederica? Why aren't you uniting America instead of dividing?

Old 07-10-2013, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Just imagine what will happen if they found GZ not guilty. The people who commits these kind of acts are just looking for something to justify their violence. They don't care about Treyvon Martin. They care about committing crimes.
Yes, I know, it is frightening...the mentality of these people???? It's just ludicrist/not to mention the hate? If they found GZ not guilty, there would be riots again, like in LA years ago...how down right blatenly low can you get? Destroy people, mame people, even kill people, b/c it is not the verdict you want??????? My God, what is wrong with people?

I'm angry about a lot of things going on in this country, but that doesn't merrit a right to go out and hurt people? How many crimes are committed by black people on whites, in the past? MY God, what is wrong with the mentality of these people, it's just mind boggling? I am having a hard time believing all this....

Old 07-10-2013, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Only they can change their image. Why aren't their spokesmen, Jackson and Sharpton, preaching love instead of hate? Why isn't 0bama saying these are NOT his sons? Why aren't their leaders teaching them right from wrong?
Yes, I agree....
there was a police officer in Atlanta, years ago, who was arresting a black prostitute, she took out and knife and continually kept stabbing him...he shot her to safe his own life....Jackson and Sharpton were there in a heart beat claiming the Officer was wrong and they were picketing????????????

I just cannot believe the concept....the hatred, the double standards....?

Yanno, we have not progressed, we've regressed, in this day and age, you'd think people would conduct themselves like ladies and gentleman....but it has gotten no better....??

This kind of thing affects everyone, to the point of embarrassment, disgust, and lawlessness....Martin Luther King would have not put up with this, and now, our President should be crying out for these people to stop....where is he?

Old 07-10-2013, 04:59 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,005,289 times
Go ahead riot burn your neighborhoods down just don't expect the American taxpayers to fit the bill for the reconstruction ....

Old 07-10-2013, 05:02 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,521,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Go ahead riot burn your neighborhoods down just don't expect the American taxpayers to fit the bill for the reconstruction ....

Who else is going to pay for it. I agree with you but realistically, thats exactly what will happen. Or no?

Old 07-10-2013, 05:12 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,375,059 times
Why don't white people riot? that is what we need but of course I would hope the whites would not be stupid enough to tear up there own neighborhood.

Old 07-10-2013, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Who else is going to pay for it. I agree with you but realistically, thats exactly what will happen. Or no?
yes, that is exactly what will happen, and it's so freaking unbelievable, that people would do this? Out of sheer hate, ignorance and spite, it's animalistic...inhuman...and I can hardly believe these people are walking around free?

Last edited by cremebrulee; 07-10-2013 at 06:12 AM..

Old 07-10-2013, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
Why don't white people riot? that is what we need but of course I would hope the whites would not be stupid enough to tear up there own neighborhood.
because most white people, and I say most, b/c there are white people out there who are just as ignorant, but for the most part, they wouldn't riot or tear up their own neighborhoods, b/c they have a lot more sense of character, honesty, and pride....

When you have a society, that is given everything, who lives on a street corner and sells drugs so he/she can purchase that big black Lexus, who lives off of welfare, taking taking taking, that is the kind of mentality you are dealing with, and believe me, as I said, there are whites who do the same thing, but not nearly as many....this is positively low life and shows the mentality of these people, who, I might add, would have killed this man? My God, where is their sense of being a human being?
I'm sorry, but I just cannot believe this...that this primitive, low life attitude still exists...it is a smear on humanity and all who still have faith in the law....and in humanity...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies