Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2013, 12:25 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,218,958 times

Advertisements

Gawd need plate tectonics to move teh ghey... But I guess teh woos think tectonics is a herbal medicine and not a geological science.

Plate tectonics give us real things like earthquakes, tsunamis. Based on known science, gawd still appears pretty unomnipotent. The reason is pretty easy to understand as gawd only exists in the minds of troo beleeevurs.

Ten years on in SA since SSM rights granted and still no wrath ov gawd.

Jeebus hates figs not ****, it says so in your bible, read it some time.

Old 06-29-2013, 12:30 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,228,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
Gawd need plate tectonics to move teh ghey... But I guess teh woos think tectonics is a herbal medicine and not a geological science.

Plate tectonics give us real things like earthquakes, tsunamis. Based on known science, gawd still appears pretty unomnipotent. The reason is pretty easy to understand as gawd only exists in the minds of troo beleeevurs.

Ten years on in SA since SSM rights granted and still no wrath ov gawd.

Jeebus hates figs not ****, it says so in your bible, read it some time.
You ain't got no gawd down there? We have a few nutjobs up here that, I am sure, many would be willing to lend you to talk endlessly about Jeebus and gawd.

Old 06-29-2013, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
You ain't got no gawd down there? We have a few nutjobs up here that, I am sure, many would be willing to lend you to talk endlessly about Jeebus and gawd.
Our self ID percentages are the same as the US ~78% but the woos were silenced with this legislation and the legalising of abortion plus the fact our free speech laws do not allow for hate speech.

The only place they can jump up and down and stamp their widdle feet like tantrum kids is behind the closed doors of their places of worship.

For example, if anyone wants to set up a table and hand out tracts in a mall, they need permission from the mall owner and b/c folk do not like being pestered while they shop, this permission usually is not granted.

You are not even allowed to place flyer under a wind shield wiper anymore, you can still hand them out in parking lots and at intersections.

Old 06-29-2013, 04:24 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,829,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
So how is my marriage "on the rocks"?
If you are a straight woman which I assume you are...and married. Your marriage is now irrelevant. It really means nothing - it does not exist. Now that people who should not and naturally do not belong within the bonds of holy matrimony have entered the realm of marriage...Marriage has been corrupted and diluted to the point that it is tasteless - So - I would say that your boat has hit the rocks whether you know it or not...Those that cheer on the very re-definition and meaning of sex itself - have lost sight of what the roles are in marriage. If you as a so-called straight person advocate the redefinition of sex (marriage) - it's just a matter of time till thing fall apart....How can you be devoted to your spouse when you are not devoted to reality? Same sex marriage is a fantasy. Marriage is a formal declaration that breeding will take place under the auspice of church or state...there is no breeding among same sex couples...So how can it be mating which is marriage.

I would never deny two people from being together...but I will not comply to the changing of the meaning of a word or thing//// Old fashioned hard core realist....sorry....that's what I am. I was born this way.

Old 06-29-2013, 04:57 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,433,519 times
The people of California spoke twice some gay judge's opinion is evidently worth more. Sad day.

Old 06-29-2013, 05:32 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,257,304 times

...... NOT!!!

Old 06-29-2013, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
If you are a straight woman which I assume you are...and married. Your marriage is now irrelevant. It really means nothing - it does not exist. Now that people who should not and naturally do not belong within the bonds of holy matrimony have entered the realm of marriage...Marriage has been corrupted and diluted to the point that it is tasteless - So - I would say that your boat has hit the rocks whether you know it or not...Those that cheer on the very re-definition and meaning of sex itself - have lost sight of what the roles are in marriage. If you as a so-called straight person advocate the redefinition of sex (marriage) - it's just a matter of time till thing fall apart....How can you be devoted to your spouse when you are not devoted to reality? Same sex marriage is a fantasy. Marriage is a formal declaration that breeding will take place under the auspice of church or state...there is no breeding among same sex couples...So how can it be mating which is marriage.

I would never deny two people from being together...but I will not comply to the changing of the meaning of a word or thing//// Old fashioned hard core realist....sorry....that's what I am. I was born this way.
Rubbish, marriage has always been about property and heirship. Gays can have surrogates carry for them and this way have an heir, they can adopt just like straight childless couples.

People still marry in SA but one need not marry for the purpose of having a child.

Tax benefits for marriage is a very recent thing and what set off the baby boomer generation.

Japan has recently asked childless couples to have kids and companies give them time off to up the anti of them getting pregnant.

China has a one child policy in its attempt to reverse the population growth to sustainable proportions. In time they too might allow them to breed more.

Absolutely nothing changed in SA in 2003 other than gays getting the same tax/hereditary breaks as hetero couples.

Old 06-29-2013, 07:07 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,223,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Then why are churches being forced to provide Birth Control under obamacare when it's against their beliefs.

Won't gay marriage be forced on them next ?
CHURCHES are not required to provide insurance coverage for birth control. Church owned BUSINESSES are.

See the difference?

Old 06-29-2013, 07:10 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,223,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post

I'm sorry, but if me getting married has any effect on YOUR marriage, then YOUR marriage was in trouble to begin with.

Old 06-29-2013, 09:11 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,850,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
When is the earth going to open up and swallow California as punishment from god?
If you call on God to punish someone, I suspect it might not turn out the way you think.

Last edited by WilliamSmyth; 06-29-2013 at 10:01 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies