Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 12:21 AM

28,226 posts, read 37,144,505 times

Advertisements

And lots of people have chimed in with differing opinions. Not sure what the issue is. It seems like for some people, whenever people post something positive about some groups, certain negative people decide to chime in with irrelevant comments.

On an autocorrecting iDevice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2013, 12:23 PM

3,018 posts, read 3,590,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
More than likely, the OP is a white male. How ironic.
How exactly would you know this. All you can do is take the OP's word for it because it's not as if you can find out what their ancestral origin is can you?

Old 06-26-2013, 03:04 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,542,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
BS, Robin Thick is a Douche and couldn't give himself an O.
you're not in the "rape song" camp are you?

Critics Call Robin Thicke Hit "Blurred Lines" Another Rape Song | MadameNoire | Black Women's Lifestyle Guide | Black Hair | Black Love

Old 06-26-2013, 06:56 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,900,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
So wealth makes your opinion more important?

So the same way you assume these men are in low skilled jobs....can we assume you are bitter? I mean, we can run off all kinds of assumptions...really funny ones too.

Where is your dog in this fight? lol

Is someone a black woman with a jones for whitey???

That's really uncalled for, Calipoppy is only offering a difference of opinion. BTW that picture she posted earlier was hot.

Everyone has their preferences, and a lot of that isn't written in stone.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:59 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,900,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabianS View Post
Obama is 50/50 yet he looks nearly exactly like his mother except for skin tone. Same eyes, same chin, same facial shape etc. But I guess since his skin isn't white as snow he "looks more like his father".

To the OP's question I think many white guys are reluctant to have interracial kids because non-white people consider white guys(in general) to be about the most uncool people(to put it mildly) around. On some level as a white guy you know your interracial kids won't consider you their "real" parent. Un-PC to say yes, but unfortunately true in many cases.
You must be blind , he looks like neither.
Obama looks like a blend of both parents at the most.

Old 06-27-2013, 09:25 AM

1,922 posts, read 2,797,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
I think that if it wasn't for family members & others in society's (possible) negative feelings, opinions & comments, that more white men would date/marry black women. But because white men don't want to look "bad" in the eyes of their parents, other relatives, maybe coworkers, & strangers in society, meaning being stared at, talked about behind their back, thought of in a different light, possibly have biracial children, etc., they tend to stay away & not date/marry black women.

Many parents today still are willing to disown their kids if they date/marry the "wrong" race person, which is a real shame! TONS & TONS of black men date/marry white women, so why not a lot more white male/black female relationships?

And please, no one say anything to cause this thread to be closed. (And please, no one think I'm trying to be racist...I'm a biracial person myself.)
For me as a white dude, I've only ever been attracted to one Black girl. We were teens at the time (and co-workers), and I barely have many memories of her anymore, don't even remember her name.

Race was a factor for me in dating, but only because I generally wasn't attracted to Blacks or Asians. Did date a Hispanic and several foreign girls, but they were white. Can't change who you are attracted to any more than you can change your sexual orientation.

Old 06-27-2013, 09:50 AM

39,242 posts, read 51,805,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
And lots of people have chimed in with differing opinions. Not sure what the issue is. It seems like for some people, whenever people post something positive about some groups, certain negative people decide to chime in with irrelevant comments.

On an autocorrecting iDevice.
Visiting the C-Dpolitics forum is the intellectual equivalent of visiting a ramshackle trailer park in rural Mississippi. You have to keep in mind that C-D is no more representative of the greater population than the trailer park is. Both can be shocking and frightening though.

Old 06-27-2013, 12:25 PM

41,457 posts, read 60,171,833 times
The last woman I was infatuated with was a white lesbian. Great gal.

Old 06-27-2013, 12:32 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,480,719 times
no offense but truth is there are just alot more white women then black women. there are obviously beautiful black women its just the opportunity isnt really there. I also feel like black women are less likely to date outside their race.

Old 06-27-2013, 02:23 PM

893 posts, read 1,216,270 times
Right.

Whites make up 72% of the population. Blacks only make up 12%. There are 6 times as many white females than black ones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies