Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 07:44 PM

445 posts, read 866,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
And you know this...........how?

I measure success by happiness and personal satisfaction. Being an angry black woman is hardly a measure of success.
It seems like the anger is coming from you.

Old 06-17-2013, 07:50 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,682,505 times
Quote:

I measure success by happiness and personal satisfaction. Being an angry black woman is hardly a measure of success.
How is she angry? Sounds to me she's assertive...but I guess since she isn't a man that gets labeled as being 'angry'. She seems pretty damn happy to me... devoted husband, beautiful children, successful career etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickytoffee View Post
It seems like the anger is coming from you.
Yep. Poor guys, wallowing in anger must be tough day in and day out.

Old 06-17-2013, 07:55 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,352,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
The liberals have politicized everything to the extent that now any discussion of the first lady is now political.
Hey Dumb Dale was the one who called her moochelle, what was that all about?

Old 06-17-2013, 07:55 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,279,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
most of them snicker about him behind his back
What are you? A freakin' fly on the wall?

If not, then please post a credible link to support your claim that "most of them snicker about him behind his back." Specific names would be greatly appreciated.

If you can't post that link, then I will have to assume you just pulled it out of your ass.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:10 PM

264 posts, read 281,397 times
Quote:

Haha, this coming from possibly the most bitter guy on this site!

If that is how you measure success, then you are unemployed, living in a rest area, divorced 8 times and 800 pounds. ; )

If you think you are more successful than Michelle Obama, you may want to give meth a rest. ; )

Old 06-17-2013, 08:18 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,757,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregm View Post
Before hitting the "big time".

dang that's low, you are not playing fair. that pic was before they invented makeup..

Old 06-17-2013, 08:24 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,580,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickytoffee View Post
I don't know who keeps starting these threads about Michelle Obama's looks but to put up a wax figure against real photos ? I don't know what to call that.

I talked about this in the other thread about Michelle Obama:

I wonder why the focus turns to how she looks all the time. It's not just casual comments about her dress or general appearance but detailed , critical comments about her facial features and body. Were Laura Bush and Hillary Clinton beauty queens? How about Elinor Roosevelt or Barbara Bush? Is this a new requirement?

Let's just be completely honest here....

Black women are ALWAYS scrutinized with a more critical eye. ALWAYS.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:26 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,222,145 times
Quote:

Neither is being an perpetually angry troll.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:53 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,433,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
How is she angry? Sounds to me she's assertive...but I guess since she isn't a man that gets labeled as being 'angry'. She seems pretty damn happy to me... devoted husband, beautiful children, successful career etc.

Yep. Poor guys, wallowing in anger must be tough day in and day out.
She comes off as angry and uppity looking down on the little people as she parades around with the rich 1%ers in Hollywood.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:57 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,279,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
She comes off as angry and uppity looking down on the little people as she parades around with the rich 1%ers in Hollywood.
Let's see........we've already had the "angry black woman" mentioned.

Now we have "uppity."

And they wonder why we call them racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies