Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 01:42 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,602,543 times

Advertisements

We may not like it and I sure wouldn't name my kid that or be a Nazi anything, but the guy is in the USA, where we are all free people. The exercise of our rights to be free. One of those rights is our first amendment.

I hate to say it, but this man has and is being punished for exercising his first amendment rights, to be and express himself anyway he wishes without prosecution.

If this were how we treated people, than I know millions of kids that need to be taken away from many people that are dead set on destroying and fundamentally changing this nation and turning a blind eye to the US Constitution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2013, 02:33 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,999,446 times
Harrier is surprised that the LWNJ's haven't advocated that these kids be taken away because their parents named one of them Mitt Romney.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...mney-were.html

Old 06-05-2013, 02:37 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,998,309 times
The state kidnapped this guys children. He knows he will not get them back unless he can generate some publicity so this is what he has to do. The state saying there are abuse allegations do not merit removing his children and adopting them out. The state gets federal money for doing so and they have no qualms about any of it. It is a sick industry that is run all over the nation. This guy may be a nut but nothing has been proven and his children are gone. What would you do?? Of course everybody says oh that would never happen to me. That is what all the folks who've had it happen said too. Sickening is what it is.

Old 06-06-2013, 09:39 AM

687 posts, read 1,376,886 times
So his plan for showing that he is not an abusive parent and generating public sympathy to regain custody of his children is to dress in an SS uniform?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
The state kidnapped this guys children. He knows he will not get them back unless he can generate some publicity so this is what he has to do. The state saying there are abuse allegations do not merit removing his children and adopting them out. The state gets federal money for doing so and they have no qualms about any of it. It is a sick industry that is run all over the nation. This guy may be a nut but nothing has been proven and his children are gone. What would you do?? Of course everybody says oh that would never happen to me. That is what all the folks who've had it happen said too. Sickening is what it is.

Old 06-06-2013, 09:58 AM

29,407 posts, read 21,998,309 times
An SS uniform means he abuses his kids? PROOF shows he abuses his kids. They don't have any. I don't care what the guy is wearing. They are his children not the states. IF this guy really is crazy he may just show up and mow down a bunch of lying child protective kidnappers. Justice.

Old 06-06-2013, 10:05 AM

4,206 posts, read 3,756,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundman View Post
So his plan for showing that he is not an abusive parent and generating public sympathy to regain custody of his children is to dress in an SS uniform?
He was on the news the other day stating that just because of what he looks like on the outside does not make him a bad parent. For all we know he takes better care of his children than we do. WHy does an SS uniform in your eyes make him an abusive parent? He is just a guy with different views on life...is he wrong for that? I may teach my kids things others dont agree with as others teach their kids things I dont agree with. Thats the way it works.

Old 06-06-2013, 12:31 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,639,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
An SS uniform means he abuses his kids? PROOF shows he abuses his kids. They don't have any. I don't care what the guy is wearing. They are his children not the states. IF this guy really is crazy he may just show up and mow down a bunch of lying child protective kidnappers. Justice.
Yeah.......that would be the really smart thing to do.

Thanks for your contribution.

Old 06-06-2013, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
He was on the news the other day stating that just because of what he looks like on the outside does not make him a bad parent.
It's what he is on the inside as well. And it has been documented that he's an insane, abusive, violent maniac. And that's what makes him a bad parent.

Quote:
For all we know he takes better care of his children than we do.
Uhh......no.

Quote:
WHy does an SS uniform in your eyes make him an abusive parent? He is just a guy with different views on life...is he wrong for that?
It wasn't his views or even his uniform. It was the entire dangerous body of work.
Quote:
I may teach my kids things others dont agree with as others teach their kids things I dont agree with. Thats the way it works.
Well, the State of New Jersey determined that it wasn't the way it works. Good for them.

Old 06-06-2013, 12:38 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,568,941 times
Well, the guy is at the very bottom of the gene pool. I guess he has to do something to make it all better, at least in his mind.

Old 06-06-2013, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Well, the guy is at the very bottom of the gene pool. I guess he has to do something to make it all better, at least in his mind.
He should have never reproduced. Oh well....in this country even they have that right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies