Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 01:18 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times

Advertisements

Poor Dubya.

Seems to be a likable enough fella. For the spoiled overprivileged grandson of a billionaire.

But his disastrous term is already widely acknowledged as one of the worst in our nation's history. His dismal failures continue to damage America to this day.

Yet, the Obamaphobic right is quick to place blame for Bush's failure on his successor.

Don't get me wrong. I fully understand why you boys would want to convince yourselves that Bush couldn't have really fouled things up so completely.

It's because you're "the party of personal responsibility."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2013, 01:19 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,461,752 times
lmao... You people on the Left have some imagination and are just not honest at all. Obama OWNS THE ENTIRE MESS right now. THE ENTIRE THING!

Old 06-04-2013, 01:21 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,425,615 times
http://www.politifake.org/image/poli...1347597963.jpg

http://dancingczars.files.wordpress....pg?w=270&h=270

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-04-2013 at 02:41 PM..

Old 06-04-2013, 01:23 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Still blaming Obama, boys...

Old 06-04-2013, 01:23 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,073,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Poor Dubya.

Seems to be a likable enough fella. For the spoiled overprivileged grandson of a billionaire.

But his disastrous term is already widely acknowledged as one of the worst in our nation's history. His dismal failures continue to damage America to this day.

Yet, the Obamaphobic right is quick to place blame for Bush's failure on his successor.

Don't get me wrong. I fully understand why you boys would want to convince yourselves that Bush couldn't have really fouled things up so completely.

Are you expecting anyone is going to swallow this massive load of BS? Nobody will - ever.

Old 06-04-2013, 01:26 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,291,687 times
Quote:
Poor Dubya.

Basically you are saying that we have been leaderless for the past 5 years. Well, I agree.

Old 06-04-2013, 01:27 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,984,970 times
Quote:
Poor Dubya.

Wow, the ol' Lefty-Double-Deflection.

We'll let history decide if his term will be acknowledged as one of the worst (widely? Maybe on MSNBC.) I'm thinking the current one will overshadow his with regards to being a disaster once history gets done with it.

Old 06-04-2013, 01:28 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times
Quote:
Poor Dubya.

wow are you way off

the financial crisis....was housing and jobs...and the blame is squarely with CLINTON

did bush help....not in a good way

has obozo made it worse...certainly

Old 06-04-2013, 01:30 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,024,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Obama OWNS THE ENTIRE MESS right now. THE ENTIRE THING!
I agree. How do his supporters defend the notion that it takes ANOTHER 6 years
for their leader to get out of a military conflict, started by Bush Jr, who they
blame for going there in the first place.....

Seems to me, you have two administrations in agreement about being involved
in wars of choice.

Old 06-04-2013, 01:32 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,337,216 times
Quote:
Poor Dubya.

Let's see:

Fast and Furious
Benghazi
The IRS
The DOJ's attack on the MSM
Holder's Perjury

All this great stuff and you want to bring up GWB...you guys running out of stuff to talk about?

Quick, start a bash-Rush thread, that always makes you folks feel better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies