Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 07:42 PM

5,576 posts, read 8,048,651 times

Advertisements

"Send [Insert name here] back to wherever he/she came from" is an exclamation that has been applied to many politicians of all races. I don't see any racial overtones here at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2013, 07:46 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,600,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
This Party chair has some apologies to make ....

SC Dem Chair: Send Nikki Haley
You know,I personally don't even want him to apologize. For one thing,he certainly would not mean it. Better just to have these scumbags exposed for who they really are and leave it at that.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:51 PM

17,468 posts, read 13,008,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Freaking Outter Sapce? It's a secret.

I read the quote and thought I was losing my mind not being able to figure out the racist part.

I guess if you say some should go back to where the hell the came from, that means their home county or home planet...now.
Well we all know he wasn't being nice......such as politics go! Amazing that we have to know and hear every argument these people have. They are suppose to be our smartest and brightest and they act like children most the time.

Old 05-07-2013, 04:09 PM

59,543 posts, read 27,793,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Again, is she hispanic or something?
In the time it took you to ask the question, you could have looked it up.

Do your own research

Old 05-07-2013, 04:30 PM

20,696 posts, read 12,615,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricius Maximus View Post
"Send [Insert name here] back to wherever he/she came from" is an exclamation that has been applied to many politicians of all races. I don't see any racial overtones here at all.

Old 05-07-2013, 04:37 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,694,097 times
Might be rude but then for S.C. politics this is less than nothing. Remember Rove robocalling voters in SC and suggesting that McCain was the father of a black baby? Which helped swing S.C. to dubya since so many republican voters there have such thinly veiled rascist feelings...yah feel the love.

Whispering campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-07-2013, 04:40 PM

14,490 posts, read 26,682,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
As he should. And Colbert-Busch can run ads about "walking the Appalachian Trail." (snicker)

And the DNC can run ads about "N-word rigging" (Saline County, KS Commissioner Jim Gile-R) and "wetbacks" (Alaska Rep. Don Young-R) and "Jew down" (Oklahoma Republican House Majority Leader Dennis Johnson) and ... well, it's painful to read through a full list.

Should be a fun election season!
meh, not really.

Its getting really tiresome, they need some new tricks.

How about discussing gerrymandering and the Koch brothers?.
But thats too real. Better to divert the masses with network trash and 'Dr' Drew.

Old 05-07-2013, 07:45 PM

602 posts, read 577,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
meh, not really.

Its getting really tiresome, they need some new tricks.

How about discussing gerrymandering and the Koch brothers?.
But thats too real. Better to divert the masses with network trash and 'Dr' Drew.
We can discuss gerrymandering. Look up Mel Watts district in NC.

Old 05-07-2013, 08:01 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,736,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
I almost didn't click on this thread because it's one of those headlines that says nothing about the topic. Usually I tend to figure that if the OP is not smart enough to come up with a headline that gives at least a vague hint as to topic, the thread can't be worth reading.
Ditto. And after reading through to your post, I still don't know what the subject is. I won't fall into that trap again of opening nonsensical threads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies