Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 07:49 PM

1,179 posts, read 1,553,722 times

Advertisements

Did Boston bomber cut best friend's throat? Fears terror attacker was behind three unsolved murders

[LEFT]
I heard on the radio Tamerlan may have thought this guy was selling drugs to his younger brother.

His best pal was butchered in a grisly triple execution two years ago that police have to this day been unable to solve.
But Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev displayed none of the emotions of a grieving friend in the wake of the murder of Brendan Mess, according to those who knew him.
In fact, the 26-year-old vanished – leading acquaintances to now believe he was the brutal killer after finding out he was behind last Monday’s marathon bloodbath.
[LEFT]
Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk Did Boston bomber murder best friend? Fears dead terrorist Tamerlan Tsarnaev was behind three unsolved murders - Mirror Online
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
[/LEFT]

[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2013, 07:53 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,037,048 times
Those look like real reliable sources!

Old 04-22-2013, 08:00 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,140,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
Those look like real reliable sources!
I also posted a thread on this. It does not matter who is reporting it at this point...it is ubiquitous. They are taking another look at the case due to these new developments and insight into the bombers personality, which now shows his willingness to kill.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...riend-had.html

Last edited by sickofnyc; 04-22-2013 at 08:10 PM..

Old 04-22-2013, 08:15 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,498,655 times
Rachel Maddow devoted a portion of her program tonight discussing the possibility that the older of these two terrorists had killed the three. Theory was he was a substance abuser, at one time ... and the younger one was a pot head until maybe a year ago. She didn't make fun of the suggestion of the possible involvement and laid some groundwork for further reporting.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:15 PM

1,179 posts, read 1,553,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I also posted a thread on this. It does not matter who is reporting it at this point...it is ubiquitous. They are taking another look at the case due to these new developments and insight into the bombers personality, which now shows his willingness to kill.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...riend-had.html

I heard it was a very gruesome murder and marijuana was scattered over the bodies and the money (several thousand dollars) was not touched.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Rachel Maddow devoted a portion of her program tonight discussing the possibility that the older of these two terrorists had killed the three. Theory was he was a substance abuser, at one time ... and the younger one was a pot head until maybe a year ago. She didn't make fun of the suggestion of the possible involvement and laid some groundwork for further reporting.
I saw it too. I don't recall her mentioning the possibility of the 19 year old being involved though. They say he was a regular pot smoker until last year, which is when I suppose, his brother was attempting to radicalize him too.

Also, the three victims were physically fit young men and it would have to have been someone equally or rnore fit to do this. The older brother bomber did not attend the funeral of who at one time was considered his best friend. Their mutual friends are putting some pices of the puzzle together now that they realize what he was capable of.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergofa View Post
I heard it was a very gruesome murder and marijuana was scattered over the bodies and the money (several thousand dollars) was not touched.

With all of this really weird and disturbing stuff, I'm beginning to wonder if their was an ulterior motive for the younger brother becoming a citizen. The older brother was denied, but they both had the intentions of becoming citizens. Why? For a time such as this so that the brother or either of them could not be tried a an enemy combatant?

Last edited by sickofnyc; 04-22-2013 at 08:36 PM..

Old 04-22-2013, 08:29 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,210,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I saw it too. I don't recall her mentioning the possibility of the 19 year old being involved though. They say he was a regular pot smoker until last year, which is when I suppose, his brother was attempting to radicalize him too.

Also, the three victims were physically fit young men and it would have to have been someone equally or rnore fit to do this. The older brother bomber did not attend the funeral of who at one time was considered his best friend. Their mutual friends are putting some pices of the puzzle together now that they realize what he was capable of.
We were channel flipping and my husband and I caught the Rachael Maddow segment. Police said there was no sign of forced entry at the house where the murders took place, so they were sure they were done by someone that the victims knew. The speculation was that the guys who were killed could have been selling drugs to the younger brother, and the big brother was furious about it. Marijuana was scattered all over the bodies of the victims, which is actually pretty weird.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
We were channel flipping and my husband and I caught the Rachael Maddow segment. Police said there was no sign of forced entry at the house where the murders took place, so they were sure they were done by someone that the victims knew. The speculation was that the guys who were killed could have been selling drugs to the younger brother, and the big brother was furious about it. Marijuana was scattered all over the bodies of the victims, which is actually pretty weird.
It is weird and sounds as if the killer was making a statement with that spilled marijuana thing.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:34 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,764,939 times
Tamerlan aka "Timur the Lame" was a true Islamic fighter lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies